Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 MrGameW1nner @ 08/24/12 07:09 PM
I'm sorry but who cares. Basically your telling me that you used your time and resources to get this in the game? Instead of Authentic Line Play, Authentic Running Back Animations or even the ability for my fullback to block the linebacker on a iso. Sorry for the rant but i'm just saying. Time is money and it seems like they are just wasting money.

# 2 davo1021 @ 08/24/12 07:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGameW1nner
I'm sorry but who cares. Basically your telling me that you used your time and resources to get this in the game? Instead of Authentic Line Play, Authentic Running Back Animations or even the ability for my fullback to block the linebacker on a iso. Sorry for the rant but i'm just saying. Time is money and it seems like they are just wasting money.
I don't think the Audio Producer is going to help much with line play.....

# 3 jmood88 @ 08/24/12 07:29 PM
Quote:
It's one of the few little things that Tiburon does and I actually think that it's cool. I wish that they would pay more attention to stuff like this.

Lmao at Tim Tebow's cadence being in but not Sanchez's. Also, lol at Aaron Rodgers sounding like he's yelling out Street Fighter moves.

# 4 MrGameW1nner @ 08/24/12 07:37 PM
So Davo I think you missed the point my friend. I know that the audio producer has nothing to do with the things I suggested. And Jmood I feel the same way I like the little things just like you. But fix the big things first then the little things will take care of themselves. If you have authentic line play then the cadence would play a bigger role with catching people off guard of catch a defender leaning.

# 5 roadman @ 08/24/12 08:32 PM
Quote:
So Davo I think you missed the point my friend. I know that the audio producer has nothing to do with the things I suggested. And Jmood I feel the same way I like the little things just like you. But fix the big things first then the little things will take care of themselves. If you have authentic line play then the cadence would play a bigger role with catching people off guard of catch a defender leaning.
Agree we need OL/DL overhauled, but we knew June 4th it was only fine tuned.

Sounds like it's a priority for 14, but we need to make sure it is.

# 6 egkb2753 @ 08/24/12 08:34 PM
Quote:
Actually, Davo made a very good point and didn't miss anything you were talking about. Everyone bitches and moans about the lack of authenticity in Madden and while I'm not saying this is a groundbreaking addition to the game, it certainly adds another wrinkle of realism. The amount of money spent on cadences has nothing to do with the lack of line play, or the lack of realistic authentic running animations (even though they really aren't that bad. Everyone hails 2k5 as the G.O.A.T., and the way people ran around in that game was absolutely terrible), or the ability to block a linebacker with a fullback.

The infinity gameplay engine might be the first real and worthwhile addition/enhancement that EA has introduced since Madden's inception onto the 360 platform, and you're going to complain because they spent money on real quarterback cadences? Bad form, Jack.

# 7 ImaGamer_OS @ 08/24/12 08:59 PM
I LOVE THIS FEATURE!

I say it all the time in regards to sports sims, its the little things that vastly improve games. I wish there were more and that all 32 starters were at least captured. This feature alone will see me do a CC with Tim Tebow.

Let's hope they have downloads throughout the season for other starters like Luck, RGIII etc.

Thanks to the crew at OS for taking the time to post these samples.

# 8 bluestreak10 @ 08/24/12 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davo1021
lol its the audio producer he has nothin to do with gameplay animations!!! lol x2!!! anyway i like it

# 9 frankwyte81 @ 08/24/12 10:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davo1021
Haha that's a good one.

# 10 frankwyte81 @ 08/24/12 10:34 PM
Quote:
You have a legitimate point, but it doesn't apply to this thread. I feel your pain though.

# 11 BigD @ 08/24/12 10:38 PM
Romos real authentic cadence was in like '10 or '09. I just LOVE how it was removed for whatever reason for a few years then re-added for '13. This,EA is why we laugh at you.

# 12 aussieBKR @ 08/25/12 04:24 AM
awesome addition to the game...

# 13 lnin0 @ 08/25/12 11:06 AM
cool yet unnatural

# 14 Falconsfan21 @ 08/25/12 11:10 AM
i like how matt ryan sounds like matt ryan in the game. Peyton manning is spot on. Great job EA. i love they added this.

# 15 THE YAMA @ 08/25/12 11:42 AM
This is a pretty nice addition to the game. Should add a lot more realism.

# 16 warrior7807 @ 08/25/12 12:38 PM
maybe speed them up a little bit though. In the 2 videos i watched, Brees and Rodgers, they are still in their cadence when the ball is already snapped.

# 17 egkb2753 @ 08/25/12 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by balcobomber25
These all sound amazing and really add to the immersion level of the game!

But I do have two problems with it. One why do they have to include Tim Tebow in this list but leave off guys WHO ARE ACTUALLY STARTERS IN THE NFL! I know how he is a polarizing figure and people love him but he is a backup QB first and foremost. Why not include guys like Joe Flacco who has been a starter on the seam team since he was drafted.

The other problem I have is what happens in year 10 of my CC when most of these players are retired? Does that mean the end of QB cadences? That level of realism and immersion would take a nose dive in the opposite direction. I would like to see the rest of the QB's in the league as well as some extra's done by voice actors added in as DLC.
I think you know the answer, but it makes you upset to say it haha. Tebow has become unjustifiably more popular than so many other quarterbacks who are not only prominent starters, but just downright better than him. If they didn't include his cadence, every dimwitted, fair weather football fan would riot because the son of god's voice isn't being heard in the newest Madden.

# 18 KANE699 @ 08/25/12 01:09 PM
Two things, One I know was already said in that Drew Brees' snap cadence is late and after the ball is snapped.

Another is, after watching Romo for all this years I do know one thing, he says a lot more than White 80 that's for sure. Kill Kill is one of his favorite audible calls for sure.

# 19 saintsyadig @ 08/25/12 10:52 PM
Should've had Drew Brees "Kill Kill" for an audible.

# 20 SuperNoVa27 @ 08/26/12 07:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thevaliantx
LOL. Do you work for the development team or something? Where did you hear that it was a 'priority'? Listen up, Madden has been LONG ENOUGH for NONE of these big things to be missing. Think they really give a hoot about what you or I find important?
You don't have to work for a development team to follow what people say.

Many times they have said that OL/DL Interaction is a priority for 14.

You should be the one to "listen up"

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.