Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

It was announced, roughly two weeks ago that NBA 2K13 would feature the Dream Team. However, it was met with a lot of disappointment because Scottie Pippen couldn't work out a deal with 2K Sports.

As announced today, that has changed. Scottie Pippen joins the Dream Team to complete the Dream Team roster for NBA 2K13.

How do you feel about that!?!?

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 shadio5 @ 08/28/12 04:14 PM
im so happy to hear this....

WEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

VC/2k sports fan

# 82 TreyIM2 @ 08/28/12 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Lol...Scottie just wanted some love and affection - WE LOVE U SCOTTIE!!!....No homo...

# 83 Wildcats302 @ 08/28/12 04:30 PM
I am so glad to hear this. I wonder who the starting 5 ratings wise will be on Dream Team.

PG: Magic SG: Jordan SF: Pippen PF: Barkley C: Ewing ??? I would assume Jordan, Barkley, Pippen and Magic are locks given their other competition at their positions, not sure on Ewing though. Obviously the whole team will be rated highly and when I play with them I'd probably just do 5 for 5 substitutions and probably play the backups almost as much as the starters. I guess ole Mullins is knocked down to 11th man lol poor him.

# 84 cmebfresh @ 08/28/12 04:30 PM
PRE ORDERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

# 85 Conda @ 08/28/12 04:31 PM
Now THAT'S a big announcement! You da man, Scottie!

# 86 TreyIM2 @ 08/28/12 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
This is really good news..glad he decided to sign.

LMAO!! I had to 'tube that video. THE WEDNESDAY DANCE!!

# 87 BluFu @ 08/28/12 05:01 PM
c'mon people, pippen was in the game all along! 2k just wants to get us hyped! don't fall for their tricks...

# 88 23 @ 08/28/12 05:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
Why do so many guys on this forum insist on bypassing the language filter? Just type the word out as normal and it'll be censored for you, you don't have to try to manually do it and if you are intentionally bypassing it, just go ahead and not post on the site and save the mods the trouble of issuing you warnings and bans for it.
I would call this my official warning that you guys will begin being infracted for this because you know its censored

# 89 Boilerbuzz @ 08/28/12 05:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
My exact emotion.
No, Steve. No! That scene was friggin' TOTAL intimidation! :P

# 90 kolanji @ 08/28/12 05:53 PM

now finally the world will know that it was never a debate on who would win with the 92 dream team and 2012 redeem team.....
92 team hands down!!!!even a video game will prove that

# 91 B1gg Randall @ 08/28/12 05:54 PM
Now thats what im talking about...

# 92 MR Anderson310 @ 08/28/12 05:56 PM
good kinda took away from the mode a lil bit ..glad to see they could make it happen ...cant wait to play this damn game ... my fiance swears she is gonna be the one in the house to be king in the 3 point shoot out ...cant wait to place some bets with her .

# 93 JasonMartin @ 08/28/12 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
Why do so many guys on this forum insist on bypassing the language filter? Just type the word out as normal and it'll be censored for you, you don't have to try to manually do it and if you are intentionally bypassing it, just go ahead and not post on the site and save the mods the trouble of issuing you warnings and bans for it.
I apologize, baby bro.

# 94 chronoxiong @ 08/28/12 06:18 PM
Great news. It had to happen and I'm glad Scottie agreed. I wonder how much money they paid him this time. Better not be a ridiculous amount. But yeah, I'm really curious in seeing the OVR ratings for the players now.

# 95 sscoville.com @ 08/28/12 06:28 PM
Freaking awesome! Along with many others I tweeted him begging him to reconsider. It worked!

# 96 Vinzanity @ 08/28/12 06:31 PM
Thanks Scottie. I know you won't disappoint us man

OT: BTW, other than the Dream Team, are the classic regular teams still going to be in the game? Now that we got Barkley too, is there gonna be a 1993 Phoenix Suns already?

# 97 DJ @ 08/28/12 06:44 PM
Glad that Scottie listened to his fans and agreed to be in the game.

# 98 Duwares @ 08/28/12 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronoxiong
Great news. It had to happen and I'm glad Scottie agreed. I wonder how much money they paid him this time. Better not be a ridiculous amount. But yeah, I'm really curious in seeing the OVR ratings for the players now.
Pippen is 92, Kevin Love 89, Anthony Davis is 80...

# 99 Frizzz24 @ 08/28/12 07:18 PM
AWESOME!!! They do need to fix Bird's hair though...as well as add classic Suns and Pacers teams. IF they did that, I would pre order right now. Probably will still buy either way though.

# 100 youvalss @ 08/28/12 07:19 PM
Thank you, Scottie, for agreeing to take money. Not many people has the courage to act like that.

Anyway, it's good he has joined the game. So many gamers are happy, so why not?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.