Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

2K Sports has revealed more NBA 2K13 player ratings for 6 more players.

Scottie Pippen - 92
Kevin Love - 89
Anthony Davis - 80
Monta Ellis - 86
Dion Waiters - 71
Andre Iguodala - 87

Previously revealed NBA 2K13 player ratings below.

Kobe Bryant - 93
Carmelo Anthony - 92
Rajon Rondo - 90
Kevin Durant - 95
Blake Griffin - 87
Harrison Barnes - 75

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Norris_Cole @ 08/28/12 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by infam0us
Anthony Davis being rated at 80 is blasphemous.
Completely agree, was evn Lebron an 80 when he was a rookie? Davis offensive game is pretty raw to get an 80 overall despite his good defense and athleticism

# 42 djwax90 @ 08/28/12 07:38 PM
I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.

# 43 NINJAK2 @ 08/28/12 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nokstar
He needs to be happy hes a 92...pippen was good but lets not act like he would be a top 5 player amongst lebron/kobe/durant...i woulda gave him a 89-90 at most..they seem to overate players just because they played "back then" and have a legacy. I rather them be realistic in comparison to the talent of todays superstars. Pippen was allstar...not a superstar.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3
1992 Scottie probably wasn't a superstar but the 93-94 certainly was imo. I think he finished 5th in MVP voting that year and if it wasn't for a bad call from Hugh Hollins Pippen takes the Bulls to the Eastern Conference Finals that year minus MJ. He really was awesome that year (imo). 89 or 90 probably sounds better as a rating for that 1992 Pippen but in the long run it's all about the attribute ratings instead of overall.

# 44 iLLosophy @ 08/28/12 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norris_Cole
But Aldridge is better at almost everything else, mid range, post game, more athletic, better defender, faster...
Love (after his weight loss) I would say is at just as fast (top speed) but Love is quicker, moves around the court with more agility, has better endurance, and is more durable. Love is stronger which allows him to fight on the boards better. The only place Aldridge has love is vertical, but that's not enough to say he's a better athlete.

With that said, it's no way Aldridge should still stay at 83, especially with griffin at 87 and Davis at 80. Aldridge should be in the same ball park as Griffin.

# 45 Nokstar @ 08/28/12 08:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eko718
You don't seem very familiar with Scottie Pippens game. Did you actually see him play on a consistent basis in his prime years or are you just making stat comparisons?

I'm sorry, but this statement is incredibly ignorant. Are you suggesting that there weren't equivalent if not better players than these when Pippen was playing?

Try Drexler, Richmond, Mullin, Bird, Magic, Shaq in his prime, Ewing, Karl Malone, Stockton, Isaiah Thomas, D Robinson, Olajuwon, Penny Hardaway, Grant Hill in his prime, Alonzo Mourning, Gary Payton...etc.
He was going against those players playing alongside the greatest player of all time..he DID NOT have the scoring load and pressure on him..lebron has had this load his entire career minus two years...there is NO comparison.

Playing alongside the greatest player of all time >>>>>>>>>>>leading a team that had the worst record in the league after he left to multiple playoffs and finals as the leading scorer and facilitator.

And yes. I grew up watching pippen and Jordan's ENTIRE career...I am 30 years old.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

# 46 Phreezy P @ 08/28/12 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eko718
You don't seem very familiar with Scottie Pippens game. Did you actually see him play on a consistent basis in his prime years or are you just making stat comparisons?
92 wasn't his prime

# 47 KasparV @ 08/28/12 08:56 PM
I'm a big fan of Aldridge and I think he has the potential to be better than Love, Love puts up great numbers, but the main thing he lacks, athleticism, is only trainable to a certain extent, while Aldridge can grow in rebounding and shooting the 3.

To me, Aldridge is a much better post player, better mid range shooter, more athletic player (vertical as well as faster), but right now Love is more fundamental. You can say about stats all you want, but 13 RPG don't lie. I think, based on Griffin being 87 and Love being 89, that Aldridge should be an 88, but I don't think they will give him that

# 48 djwax90 @ 08/28/12 09:19 PM
2K got over 282k followers on twitter (a couple hours ago, I might add). Now I just want them to reveal the next 3, as promised.

PS: Since this seems like it's gonna be happening at regular intervals, OS should really just lump these into 1 big thread and update the OP as more players' ratings come out.

# 49 Steve_OS @ 08/28/12 09:28 PM
A few more NBA 2K13 player ratings.

https://twitter.com/2KSports/status/240621464993296384

# 50 djwax90 @ 08/28/12 09:32 PM
Can we PLEASE lump all of these into one thread?

Here's what we have so far:

Kevin Durant - 95
Kobe Bryant - 93
Carmelo Anthony - 92
Rajon Rondo - 90
Kevin Love - 89
Blake Griffin - 87
Andre Iguodala - 87
Monta Ellis - 86
Anthony Davis - 80
Dion Waiters - 71

# 51 jayman504 @ 08/28/12 09:32 PM
I swear to god KG better be 85+...rankings this year are CRAZY

# 52 mymannemcee @ 08/28/12 09:36 PM
Anyone notice their other tweet?

RT @2KSports: If you missed the news, #NBA2K13 has the FULL '92 Dream Team in it & we released the 1st commercial! Check it out: http://2kgam.es/NBA2K13

...where is this commercial? I don't see anything.

# 53 iLLosophy @ 08/28/12 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mymannemcee
Anyone notice their other tweet?

RT @2KSports: If you missed the news, #NBA2K13 has the FULL '92 Dream Team in it & we released the 1st commercial! Check it out: http://2kgam.es/NBA2K13

...where is this commercial? I don't see anything.
It's the one with Blake and the twins

# 54 JwP23 @ 08/28/12 09:41 PM
Young Pippen is rated same as Melo? How come the player with superior defense, higher IQ, better slashing and finishing abilities, better rebounds and assists, and more athleticism is rated equal to Melo?
If 34 yr old Kobe is rated at 93, prime Clyde Drexler better be rated at 96 or something. Real talk.

# 55 KB2009Champ @ 08/28/12 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnie
And I remember Ronnie saying that they would reveal ratings of the most asked guys.. I'm suppose to believe people are asking for Andre iguodala monta ellas Scottie pippen and Dion waiters? Not derrick rose or Dwight Howard or lebron James ? LOL
Clearly they are bull****ting us and picking who they want to reveal.

All I have to say is a guy like Ginobili better be a 90 if monte ellis is a 86. smdh

# 56 infam0us @ 08/28/12 09:55 PM
These ratings remind me of like 2k9 when Malik Allen was the greatest shooter of all time. Waiters is the only one that might be fairly rated.

# 57 jorge380 @ 08/28/12 09:55 PM
Pippen not being a top ten player in his era.What?

He was only voted as a top 50 player of all time.

I totally disaagree on Pip not being a superstar.

# 58 Thunder Storm @ 08/28/12 10:01 PM
I need to know how Iggy got a 86 ... that is scary. Please don't tell me he can shoot in this game.

# 59 beast10 @ 08/28/12 10:04 PM
Oh my gosh ...
And yeah please just make one thread instead of making a new one each time.

I hope somebody makes a good roster for 2k13 we lost Paul Pierce
Still got some good creators though

# 60 I Djm @ 08/28/12 10:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by beast10
Oh my gosh ...
And yeah please just make one thread instead of making a new one each time.

I hope somebody makes a good roster for 2k13 we lost Paul Pierce
Still got some good creators though

??? what happened to him

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.