Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

2K Sports has revealed NBA 2K13 player ratings for 3 more players.

Allen Iverson - 95 (00-01 NBA Finals Iverson)
Jared Dudley - 75
Thomas Robinson - 75

Previously revealed NBA 2K13 player ratings below.

Scottie Pippen - 92
Kevin Love - 89
Anthony Davis - 80
Monta Ellis - 86
Dion Waiters - 71
Andre Iguodala - 87
Kobe Bryant - 93
Carmelo Anthony - 92
Rajon Rondo - 90
Kevin Durant - 95
Blake Griffin - 87
Harrison Barnes - 75

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 Phreezy P @ 08/30/12 01:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grown@ssMan85
so you are saying jordan didn't shoot alot to get numbers? kevin durant, melo, kobe bryant where is your logic all great scorers shoot alot if they didn't they wouldn't be great scorers would they????

He didn't even say that.

# 62 jayrich751 @ 08/30/12 02:53 AM
Ok getting of the rating topic...is anyone concerned that he looks like the 36 year old version of now rather than the 2001 young 26 year old version? Like ronnie 2k confirmed?

# 63 Phreezy P @ 08/30/12 03:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadio5
lol Also Iverson represented "WAR"...It was WAR between two camps during those days. Iverson represented a NEW era in basketball and also in basketball gaming. Visual Concepts/2k sports was a very small underground group of developers who had to FIGHT their way threw GIANTS in the video gaming industry. Iverson represented "CHANGE" and look at the change and domination it is today...wow.....2k & the clone wars, those were the times.

VC/2k sports fan

# 64 Joobieo @ 08/30/12 07:52 AM
A.I. So glad he receives rating he deserves . During that run with the Sixer he was amazing to watch . I actually saw him in person and he was amazing to watch . Anyone that says he doesn't deserve what he's getting must of not seen this guy in person destroying teams .

# 65 sactown_13 @ 08/30/12 08:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcats302
Iverson is rated pretty high for a guy who just shot a ton to get his numbers.
haters gonna hate. the man was also a thief on defense. On offense, constantly getting to the line, scoring with the clocked stopped. yes, he was selfish, but still one of the best to play the game. many of the best players were very selfish

# 66 sactown_13 @ 08/30/12 08:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Welcome back AI

PC version using Hawk23 roster

I lost to the 91' Lakers...
def not the 91 lakers

# 67 sactown_13 @ 08/30/12 08:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts18
I really don't care what changes have been made to their rating system, there is no way Allen Iverson is honestly rated in each attribute seeing that he is a 95 rating. I don't care if he is a former MVP. But that is 2K so it is expected.
the man did more than score. elite stamina toughness speed steals. he did so much more than score which everyone seems to forget. not to mention he changed the game forever for better or worse. Iverson is a staple in the NBA

# 68 THE YAMA @ 08/30/12 08:51 AM
Although he's one of my favorite players, a 95 seems a bit too high for Iverson.

# 69 Goffs @ 08/30/12 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sactown_13
def not the 91 lakers
oh crap lol I meant 01'

Frobe gave fits then in later quarters it was Shaq...

# 70 Caveman24 @ 08/30/12 09:35 AM
Kevin Love should be at least a 90 by now=( and AI rating is perfect!

# 71 Greekcian @ 08/30/12 09:38 AM
Why Jared Dudley? So random.

# 72 Caveman24 @ 08/30/12 09:38 AM
don't argue with the trolls about AI rating he won MVP and led the league in still that year and average 33 points 6 ast and 5 reb for the playoffs......Your Welcome

# 73 scatman @ 08/30/12 09:47 AM
I don't understand the whole calamity about someone's ratings. Iverson to me is a top 15 player all time. Getting the 76ers to the finals that year when you had teams like the 2001 Bucks, 2001 Raptors (both series went 7 games), I could understand his rating being what it is. He was a nightmare to defend. Relentless and dominant, I think that rating is right where it should be. When the game drops and you want to change that, by all means do so.

And for whomever asked for Jared Dudley's player rating....some one please boo that man. I personally think Jared Dudley asked for his own rating. What about a DRose rating? He's the only cover guy they haven't released yet. The next 3 guys I want to know about is CP3, DWill and DRose.

# 74 ESB32CrowBonez @ 08/30/12 10:47 AM
Allen Iverson inspired me to pick up a basketball and I will say this online classic 01 Sixers all day.

# 75 xMoJox @ 08/30/12 10:51 AM
Quote:
ALLEN IVERSON SHOULD HAVE A SPECIAL ADDITION 2k13 COVER......HE SHOULD GET HIS 4th COVER FOR 2k....comon jay z, show some respect for this franchise. Wow, jay z.........why jay z???

VC/2k sports fan
Actually, he has had 5 covers with 2K. NBA 2K-2K4 with 2K4 being "ESPN NBA Basketball"

# 76 shadio5 @ 08/30/12 10:57 AM
his face model looks as if he walked into the 2k office and had a face scan of how he looks today. Hope 2k does some touch ups and gives iverson a face lift lol.....nip & tuck, botox, a shave and a face lift is in order for this iverson model..So far this version of iverson looks like he had a few to many shots of that dark YACK before a game......

give us the young dude who never needed to practice

VC/2k sports fan

# 77 shadio5 @ 08/30/12 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMoJox
Actually, he has had 5 covers with 2K. NBA 2K-2K4 with 2K4 being "ESPN NBA Basketball"

Dame your right. Forgot about that............thanks

VC/2k sports fan

# 78 xMoJox @ 08/30/12 11:10 AM
Quote:
his face model looks as if he walked into the 2k office and had a face scan of how he looks today. Hope 2k does some touch ups and gives iverson a face lift lol.....nip & tuck, botox, a shave and a face lift is in order for this iverson model..So far this version of iverson looks like he had a few to many shots of that dark YACK before a game......

give us the young dude who never needed to practice

VC/2k sports fan
Haha ya I know he looks just like the Iverson from the Pistons/Grizzlies. Hopefully they have different A.I. cyberfaces in the final build. I am just ECSTATIC that they finally got A.I. in the game this year as a legend!

# 79 Kprodigy1 @ 08/30/12 12:05 PM
I think 95 rating for A.i. seems legit. He's gonna have a lot of 99 rated attributes that inflate his overall rating 99 speed, 99 quickness, 99 layup, 99 SIT, 90-95 steals, 90 verticle, 95 inside scoring, and idk if they still have abilities but if they do he would have a lot of GREATS and abilities did count towards your overall rating in 2k12. Plus 2k compensates for smaller player that score because it's so much harder to score with them because they can't dunk all over you like players like Wade, Lebron, Kobe, an KD, so they get a little boost so that they can compete.

# 80 BOSsTOwN @ 08/30/12 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLosophy
That still doesn't explain why Monta & Melo are so high.
They are high for the same reason durant is high. They are two of the best scorers in the league. offensive attributes have always bumped ovr ratings more than defense attributes.

and Melo deserves to be high hes still top 10 in the league.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.