Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

2K Sports has revealed NBA 2K13 player ratings for 3 more players.

Allen Iverson - 95 (00-01 NBA Finals Iverson)
Jared Dudley - 75
Thomas Robinson - 75

Previously revealed NBA 2K13 player ratings below.

Scottie Pippen - 92
Kevin Love - 89
Anthony Davis - 80
Monta Ellis - 86
Dion Waiters - 71
Andre Iguodala - 87
Kobe Bryant - 93
Carmelo Anthony - 92
Rajon Rondo - 90
Kevin Durant - 95
Blake Griffin - 87
Harrison Barnes - 75

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 iLLmatic @ 08/31/12 03:45 AM
That 95 for '00-'01 Allen Iverson is appropriate considering for that particular season he was the MVP of the season, the ASG and also led his team to the Eastern Conference title. This isn't an all time roster where 95 for AI would be extra generous, but for the 2000-2001 NBA season, a rating of 95 for the league MVP and leader of the Eastern Conference champions is not a reach IMO.

# 102 ojandpizza @ 08/31/12 03:56 AM
Since "prime" Kobe from last years DLC was a 98 overall then yes Iverson can be a 95

# 103 jeebs9 @ 08/31/12 09:44 AM
Man oh Man!!! Iverson!!!! Not to sound like a feenin. But why is he where a headband. I thought the Finals Iverson didn't wear a headband. Now we just need Tyronne Lue lol

I'd love to see each of his ratings

# 104 Belly_of_a_Whale @ 08/31/12 12:04 PM
2k's twitter has over 284,000 followers. Gimme my ratings!!

# 105 LD2k @ 08/31/12 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belly_of_a_Whale
2k's twitter has over 284,000 followers. Gimme my ratings!!
The latest:
  • Andrew Bynum – 87
  • Michael Kidd-Gilchrist - 78
  • Tyreke Evans – 81

# 106 Belly_of_a_Whale @ 08/31/12 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
The latest:
  • Andrew Bynum – 87
  • Michael Kidd-Gilchrist - 78
  • Tyreke Evans – 81
I can live with those. So long as all three of their shot ratings aren't over-rated, I can see their defense (Bynum/MKG) and all-around skills/athleticism giving them those ratings.

That's two tweeted ratings for Sacramento, though, which seems kind of odd when there are still teams without a single rating revealed. Plus, I'm really curious to see Barkley's rating.

# 107 Review @ 08/31/12 03:47 PM
I would rather have rookie Iverson.

# 108 kmiree16 @ 08/31/12 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by heyyyyyyymacarena
To your point about AI being selfish. He was really the only good offensive option. For example playing with the sixers would you get t-time, lynch, mckie, e snow, and mt. mutombo over 10 shots a game?

They weren't offensive threats. I'm sure AI saw that the same way.
So did Larry Brown. He told A.I. to shoot as much as he needed to because he felt that's the best chance they had to win. People disrespect A.I. a lot but forget he played on some of the worst teams that a superstar has had in the past decade (outside of T-Mac in Orlando. Those teams were a disgrace).

# 109 ojandpizza @ 08/31/12 05:59 PM
Yeah the AI sixers team could be the worst team I've ever saw make it to the finals

# 110 mlp111 @ 08/31/12 06:41 PM
Man i hope Lebron isn't rated higher than a 97

# 111 ojandpizza @ 08/31/12 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlp111
Man i hope Lebron isn't rated higher than a 97
He'll probably be a 98, just like last year.. But I don't know why he shouldn't be that high anyways

# 112 mlp111 @ 08/31/12 06:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojandpizza
He'll probably be a 98, just like last year.. But I don't know why he shouldn't be that high anyways
he probaby should be, just hope ratings are more balanced, but he's a 98, kevin durant should be at least a 96-97

# 113 ojandpizza @ 08/31/12 07:01 PM
I really don't think he should be, he scored only .9 ppg more than LeBron did, and that's really the only area he has him beat in.. I wouldn't really even call him a better scorer.. Just a better shooter.. LeBron said he could win the scoring title whenever he wanted if he really wanted to.. Which I believe considering all he would have had to do last year is make 1 more free throw per game to do so.. After watching the playoffs it was just clear to me LeBron has a much much better all around game, defensively, offensively, scoring, rebounding, playmaking.. He pretty much had an edge in everything but free throws and outside shooting.. Before the playoffs I would have agreed that their overalls should have been much closer, but after watching LeBron just turn his game up to that notch, right now he is unmatched..

Not to mention Durant slipped off into that Kobe mode way to much for me last season, meaning that he started taking way too many shots to get his numbers.. Not saying he always did that but I saw it more times than I didnt.. Which I would do the same if i had to play with Russell Westbrook lol..LeBron just let's things come to him.. Seems more like he's in control of the game, he runs the show.. I've liked Durant since college, so I'd love to see him develop even more and be that 96/97 overall guy but right now I just don't see it.

# 114 ojandpizza @ 08/31/12 07:04 PM
I also think 2k is gonna rate the guys at their very best, not when they are playing at mediocre or off game levels.. I think that's why guys like Melo and Kobe still have the very high overalls as well

# 115 Biagas @ 08/31/12 07:16 PM
KD averaged more rebounds and points than lebron on similar efficiency. Bron got KD beat on assists, court vision, posting up and defense and finishing at the rim.

# 116 ojandpizza @ 08/31/12 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biagas
KD averaged more rebounds and points than lebron on similar efficiency. Bron got KD beat on assists, court vision, posting up and defense and finishing at the rim.
Did you not watch the playoffs?? LeBron greatly out rebounded Durant.. In fact he out rebounded almost every big man on his team or opposing teams too..

# 117 briggm @ 08/31/12 08:46 PM
It's good that 2K are releasing the ratings of players like Dudley, as it gives us an insight into how all sorts of players are being graded, not simply the superstars.

Although having said that, most of the ratings released so far have been too high, or at least appear to be based on 2K12's rating system.

Sent from my ZTE-SKATE using Tapatalk 2

# 118 StankonYa @ 08/31/12 09:05 PM
I will never understand why A.I gets hated on... IMO 95 is low. A.I should be 96+ close to 97. He always reminded me of the little engine that could.

I don't remember anyone who played hurt like he did...or with heart the way Iverson did. Kobe didn't even play hurt like that back then.

This man was Amazing on the court, quick, great finisher around the rim... a pure scorer. Respect his game people, respect his game.

Thanks 2k for bringing him back.

# 119 ojandpizza @ 09/01/12 12:46 AM
I really don't think the ratings are all that bad.. Everybody seems to think everybody is rated too high, they aren't even much different than last years.. Did none of you play with updated rosters? lol

# 120 ojandpizza @ 09/01/12 12:47 AM
If anybody is rated too high I would say its the rookies

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.