Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

(Screenshot captured from NBA 2K12)

2K Sports has revealed NBA 2K13 player ratings for 3 more players.
  • Andrew Bynum - 87
  • Michael Kidd-Gilchrist - 78
  • Tyreke Evans - 81
Previously revealed NBA 2K13 player ratings below.
  • Michael Jordan - 99
  • Derrick Rose - 92
  • Allen Iverson - 95 (00-01 NBA Finals Iverson)
  • Jared Dudley - 75
  • Thomas Robinson - 75
  • Scottie Pippen - 92
  • Kevin Love - 89
  • Anthony Davis - 80
  • Monta Ellis - 86
  • Dion Waiters - 71
  • Andre Iguodala - 87
  • Kobe Bryant - 93
  • Carmelo Anthony - 92
  • Rajon Rondo - 90
  • Kevin Durant - 94 (Dropped 1 point)
  • Blake Griffin - 86 (Dropped 1 point)
  • Harrison Barnes - 75

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Amino @ 08/31/12 12:50 PM
Bynum is overrated.

# 2 Phreezy P @ 08/31/12 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amino
Bynum is overrated.
This. Not even at the same level as Iggy. An 85 would be sufficient.

# 3 seanbarkley @ 08/31/12 12:58 PM
Really high ratings for rookies this year, let's see if they are that good.

# 4 tetoleetd @ 08/31/12 01:00 PM
hopefully the roster makers can put out some more realistically rated rosters.

# 5 Itsfuntobethespurs @ 08/31/12 01:01 PM
At least this year we're geting higher rated SF. in 2k12 I always ended up with Dudley or Pietrus because there was no one to draft lol

Oh, and Tyreke rating seems a bit much. Unless Harden, Gordon, Manu, and Johnson (and I'm sure missing someone else better than Evans) also got a rating bump

# 6 LD2k @ 08/31/12 01:01 PM
I'd argue - IF fully healthy and engaged - Bynum will put up bigger numbers than Dwight this next season. Bynum has never been option 1 and I think his ratings COULD go over a 90 with a full season as "the man."

# 7 JwP23 @ 08/31/12 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Andrew Bynum -87, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist -78, Tyreke Evans -81.

https://twitter.com/2KSports/status/241576820342923264

# 8 iLLosophy @ 08/31/12 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
I'd argue - IF fully healthy and engaged - Bynum will put up bigger numbers than Dwight this next season. Bynum has never been option 1 and I think his ratings COULD go over a 90 with a full season as "the man."
Those are two really big if's lol

# 9 eko718 @ 08/31/12 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanbarkley
Really high ratings for rookies this year, let's see if they are that good.
Davis and Gilchrist are.

# 10 Itsfuntobethespurs @ 08/31/12 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sword1986
What about Brook Lopez? My guess he will be rated 76-78 overall because he is not an aggressive big man and not a good rebounder. I think Lopez will be the number 1 scoring threat for the Nets this season - Joe Johnson will garner much attention drawing double teams and Deron Williams gives Brook a good set up in the paint. It was even mentioned in 2K12 that Lopez's numbers rose since the D-Will trade. Can you imagine with Gerald Wallace and Joe Johnson in that picture? Lopez has the potential to be a 30 PPG player. Due to his rebounding flaw, I can see Lopez 83 overall max by the end of the year.
Considering how ratings work, an 83 overall for a player with average defense and poor rebounding (13% for the carrer, 10% in '11 and 8% in '12) can only get done if your Dirk Nowitzki (who is a better rebounder).

I understand that his rebounding goes down because o Gerald Wallace and Humphries, but it's still really low

# 11 LD2k @ 08/31/12 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLosophy
Those are two really big if's lol
He seems to be both - we'll see. His biggest problem was attitude when he was with the Lakers. When he was fully engaged, he was dominant. I'm excited to see what he can do for Philly. Moreso excited to see what Dwight can do for Lakers though

# 12 domidomdomz @ 08/31/12 01:31 PM
I'm fine with Bynum being 87. 2nd best center in the league. Period.

# 13 sa1nts @ 08/31/12 01:35 PM
i think Tyreke is overrated, 80 maximum
Bynum is second best NBA center right now, 87 it's ok for him on my opinion

# 14 LoSoisNiCEx414 @ 08/31/12 01:37 PM
81 for tyreke is ok. My guess was 80. He should have extremely good handles & layups. Avg 5rebs & 5assist also. Im sure he will play very good if u can create space or drive to the rim hard

# 15 Belly_of_a_Whale @ 08/31/12 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sa1nts
i think Tyreke is overrated, 80 maximum
Bynum is second best NBA center right now, 87 it's ok for him on my opinion
I could see both dropping a point in their overall rating, but I can live with where they are at. Bynum should put up some pretty impressive numbers this year and his skill-set and size warrant a high rating. They just need to make sure his individual offensive numbers don't make him a dominant offensive player, because that, he is not.

Same for Evans. He's an all-around talent, even though he isn't great at any one thing. As long as his individual ratings reflect that, then an 81 is fine. Athleticism and all-around skills can give quite a boost to a rating, and the player can still be a liability by missing shots and turning the ball over...

MKG seems spot on to me. He's already at an all-star level in terms of hustle and defense. So long as his shot is rated as a work-in-progress, 78 sounds good. Should be fun to lock down on defense with MKG and Biyombo for Charlotte.

# 16 Belly_of_a_Whale @ 08/31/12 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sword1986
What about Brook Lopez? My guess he will be rated 76-78 overall because he is not an aggressive big man and not a good rebounder. I think Lopez will be the number 1 scoring threat for the Nets this season - Joe Johnson will garner much attention drawing double teams and Deron Williams gives Brook a good set up in the paint. It was even mentioned in 2K12 that Lopez's numbers rose since the D-Will trade. Can you imagine with Gerald Wallace and Joe Johnson in that picture? Lopez has the potential to be a 30 PPG player. Due to his rebounding flaw, I can see Lopez 83 overall max by the end of the year.
Lopez will NEVER be a 30 ppg player. If he averages 17, the Nets will have a solid team. DWill should be their top scorer and will probably benefit by having some other scorers to draw attention from him. Johnson is overrated and will probably be overrated in NBA 2k13, but he's still solid. Shouldn't be more than an 85 overall, though. Based on the Iggy/Ellis ratings, he'll probably be at least an 87, though, which is ridiculous.

# 17 sa1nts @ 08/31/12 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belly_of_a_Whale
I could see both dropping a point in their overall rating, but I can live with where they are at. Bynum should put up some pretty impressive numbers this year and his skill-set and size warrant a high rating. They just need to make sure his individual offensive numbers don't make him a dominant offensive player, because that, he is not.

Same for Evans. He's an all-around talent, even though he isn't great at any one thing. As long as his individual ratings reflect that, then an 81 is fine. Athleticism and all-around skills can give quite a boost to a rating, and the player can still be a liability by missing shots and turning the ball over...

MKG seems spot on to me. He's already at an all-star level in terms of hustle and defense. So long as his shot is rated as a work-in-progress, 78 sounds good. Should be fun to lock down on defense with MKG and Biyombo for Charlotte.
maybe you right, maybe Tyreke will finally explode to star level

# 18 Championships @ 08/31/12 01:50 PM
Does this mean that Dwight will at least be a 90-92?

# 19 Itsfuntobethespurs @ 08/31/12 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sa1nts
maybe you right, maybe Tyreke will finally explode to star level
I think it works like this (normally)

Promising rookie
Dissapointing sophomore season
Breakout year (3rd year)
Maintaining performance
Prime starts (26 years old)
Peak (30)

If you don't show all star talent by your 3rd year you're in trouble (exceptions like Nash do exist though)

# 20 stillfeelme @ 08/31/12 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
He seems to be both - we'll see. His biggest problem was attitude when he was with the Lakers. When he was fully engaged, he was dominant. I'm excited to see what he can do for Philly. Moreso excited to see what Dwight can do for Lakers though
Exactly his main problem is additude,focus and maturity lol so if 2K13 doesn't have attributes for this his rating will be high. I really want to see what he brings to my Philly squad 87 is right it is same as last year folks still complaining?

Tyreke went up by one from 2k12. I see no issues

« Previous1234Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.