Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

NBA 2K13 Signature Skills for Derrick Rose: Closer, Acrobat, Floor General, Shot Creator and Ankle Breaker.

NBA 2K13 Signature Skills for Blake Griffin: Highlight Film, Posterizer and Hustle Points.

NBA 2K13 Signature Skills for Michael Jordan: Shot Creator, Lockdown Defender, Acrobat, Finisher and Closer.

Signature Skills for Kevin Durant were released yesterday.

2K Sports and the NBA 2K13 developers will have an article detailing everything you need to know about Signature Skills tomorrow.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 261 Slick ric @ 09/04/12 04:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DakkoN
Bulls had the best record in the NBA with Rose missing more than a THIRD of the season..

Defense, defense, defense.. Not D. Rose, D. Rose, D. Rose
SMH.......You sound foolish, a good team should be able to hold the fort down, everybody just forgets how the Bulls won 55 games the next year after MJ retired. What you're bringing up is completely useless because when it mattered most in the playoffs, they couldn't even get past the first round without him so..................

# 262 Slick ric @ 09/04/12 04:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruff Ryder
Noah going down had a bigger impact on the team falling apart in the playoffs than Rose's injury.
Dumbest comment I've seen thus far. You fail to realize the bulls lost game two which featured Noah and were down in game three before he got injured so um..........................................

# 263 master4183 @ 10/08/12 12:09 PM
HEY!!! Rose got the 1st 100 I ever saw on 2k...it was in the 4th quarter...he was rated 100!!! I think it was the closer sig skill!!!

# 264 RyanFitzmagic @ 10/08/12 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick ric
SMH.......You sound foolish, a good team should be able to hold the fort down, everybody just forgets how the Bulls won 55 games the next year after MJ retired. What you're bringing up is completely useless because when it mattered most in the playoffs, they couldn't even get past the first round without him so..................
Uh, derp. That's because they had the best wing defender in NBA history, who could also run an offense.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.