Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

NBA 2K13 Signature Skills for Derrick Rose: Closer, Acrobat, Floor General, Shot Creator and Ankle Breaker.

NBA 2K13 Signature Skills for Blake Griffin: Highlight Film, Posterizer and Hustle Points.

NBA 2K13 Signature Skills for Michael Jordan: Shot Creator, Lockdown Defender, Acrobat, Finisher and Closer.

Signature Skills for Kevin Durant were released yesterday.

2K Sports and the NBA 2K13 developers will have an article detailing everything you need to know about Signature Skills tomorrow.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 da ThRONe @ 09/01/12 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billz313
Out of the whole league though, I can only think of 2 , maybe 3 players who could have more thn 5 and that would be Bron, Wade, and CP3.
Not sure what all the signatures are but guys like Howard, D.Williams, Kobe, Rose, Duncan Rondo etc. having more than 5.

# 62 iLLosophy @ 09/01/12 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrleaderboards
I mean when you think about it, this signature skill is just an upgraded version of 2k11 air Jordan signature shoes.

You know....you might be on to something.

# 63 SouthBeach @ 09/01/12 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eko718
No need for credit, but also no need to make it seem as if you posted it originally.

"But whatever" indicates that its not that deep but I noticed what you did and found it comical.
Next time, I'll ask your permission to put information from one of your threads in a post in which people are asking for said information.

# 64 eko718 @ 09/01/12 06:32 PM
Quote:
Yeah but you ever thought maybe that's what that whole "purchase 15 boosters" achievement is all about? I mean when you think about it, this signature skill is just an upgraded version of 2k11 air Jordan signature shoes.
The signature shoes impacted ratings, Signature Skills transcend ratings from what they have explained. I don't think its quite the same.

# 65 SouthBeach @ 09/01/12 06:34 PM
If there are 30 Sig Skills and a maximum of 5 per player, there are probably a greater number of skill set combinations than players in the league.

I'm not too concerned with the skills turning into Madden Cards at critical parts of the game.

# 66 SouthBeach @ 09/01/12 06:38 PM
Quote:
I wonder what Allen iverson's signature will be...
I'm hoping he gets this:
Microwave
Thief
Acrobat
Ankle breaker
Closer
You wouldn't give A.I. the Finisher Signature Skill?

# 67 eko718 @ 09/01/12 06:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthBeach
Next time, I'll ask your permission to put information from one of your threads in a post in which people are asking for said information.
I already answered the question the person was asking. What was the value in you copying the information in my post and including it in yours when it wasn't there before? The only conceivable reason for you to do that is to for some odd reason get credit for the information posted.

Your original post was before mine and you edited it to try to make it seem like you delivered the information already. That's corny and I don't see the point.

I couldn't care less about getting credit for answering a question about a video game on some forum. Answering that question was not the grandest of my achievements in life. It seemed pretty important to you though, considering how quick you were to edit your post and how you made sure to specify you were editing it for another reason. That, was comical.

# 68 Conda @ 09/01/12 06:55 PM
Blake Griffin
Highlight Film
Posterizer
Hustle Points
Attachment 49174

Michael Jordan

Shot Creator
Lockdown Defender
Acrobat
Finisher
Closer
Attachment 49175

# 69 eko718 @ 09/01/12 06:55 PM
Quote:
We mr.eko, that's why I said its definitely an upgrade from 2k11 because like you said it transcends overall ratings and impacts the game more so on playstyles than on good your player gets.

I wrote a few posts back in the day about role playing games and some of their features being the future of my player and I'm hoping that one of the debs reas my insights because they've finally started to implement rpg elements such as sig skills on 2k and this is just the tip of th iceberg.

Imagine what the future holds in store for myplayer mode...
A game that releases every couple of years with constant updates, a flawless online server, total customization of your myplayer, ea sports game face technology, free to play gaming with micro transactions for all the little things that everyone complains about that makes each avatar so unique.

The possibilities are endless....
Word, I thought you meant something else.

# 70 Conda @ 09/01/12 06:59 PM
LOL, 2K is basically saying Blake plays hard and all he can do is dunk.

# 71 eskimos44 @ 09/01/12 07:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conda
LOL, 2K is basically saying Blake plays hard and all he can do is dunk.
Yep, they nailed him perfectly..

# 72 eko718 @ 09/01/12 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sword1986
Blake went from 87 to an 86 OVR.
Durant was reduced also.

I like the sig skills they gave Blake. Looks about right.

# 73 mlp111 @ 09/01/12 07:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruff Ryder
Noah going down had a bigger impact on the team falling apart in the playoffs than Rose's injury.
man no way, look at 2011 playoffs, heat took rose out the game, noah boozer and everone else on that roster just plan out sucked, heat only had to hold rose to destroy a whole team, rose is just as much of a team attribute as lebron is to the heat, take lebron out the game, heat struggle

# 74 madmax17 @ 09/01/12 07:11 PM
Blakes BB IQ seems high.

Imo, no pun intended

# 75 SouthBeach @ 09/01/12 07:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eko718
I already answered the question the person was asking. What was the value in you copying the information in my post and including it in yours when it wasn't there before? The only conceivable reason for you to do that is to for some odd reason get credit for the information posted.

Your original post was before mine and you edited it to try to make it seem like you delivered the information already. That's corny and I don't see the point.

I couldn't care less about getting credit for answering a question about a video game on some forum. Answering that question was not the grandest of my achievements in life. It seemed pretty important to you though, considering how quick you were to edit your post and how you made sure to specify you were editing it for another reason. That, was comical.
This is where you're incorrect.

You made a thread, correct?

I didn't originally see Rose's rating at a 92. I did the math between his Offensive rating and Defensive rating and got 90.

Then I edited it with his OVR being 92 after I saw what his rating is in the picture.

I saw people in here ask questions about his Sig. Skills after I initially posted. I copied from YOUR thread so anyone that entered after me would see and not have to continue asking what Rose's Signature Skills were.

Maybe this is where you think I purposely edited my post maliciously to deter people from acknowledging your post.

We posted at the exact same time, so I didn't even pay attention to your post until after the fact.

# 76 Daddy123 @ 09/01/12 07:16 PM
D Rose floor general?? i would have personally given that to guys like lebron and rondo

# 77 mlp111 @ 09/01/12 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DakkoN
Bulls had the best record in the NBA with Rose missing more than a THIRD of the season..

Defense, defense, defense.. Not D. Rose, D. Rose, D. Rose
means nothing when you make it to playoff and have that pressure on your shoulder.... you needs a leader, bulls lacked that and you can see the were all discombobulated on the court, team didn't even look like the same team that was defensive sound in the season

# 78 Hassan Darkside @ 09/01/12 07:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlp111
man no way, look at 2011 playoffs, heat took rose out the game, noah boozer and everone else on that roster just plan out sucked, heat only had to hold rose to destroy a whole team, rose is just as much of a team attribute as lebron is to the heat, take lebron out the game, heat struggle
Some of yall Rose fans are becoming as delusional as Kobe fans. If you look at the 2011 playoffs, you also see why Rose isn't a floor general as he struggled mightily to impact the game without his scoring. Illosophy did a good job describing his game in the first page of the thread. He's not someone who instinctively looks for his teammates like Nash or Paul do.

And how are you just going to disregard the fact the Bulls still finished the regular season with the best record despite missing Rose for almost have of it? When he's on the court, his team is better, there's no doubt about that. But there really wasn't much of a drop off in the way his teammates played when he was out.

# 79 Conda @ 09/01/12 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeC
Well...yeah.
Ok, that's what he's exceptionally good at.

# 80 mlp111 @ 09/01/12 07:28 PM
i can deal with those rating, but i hope jordan is the only player in 2k rated 99 (i.e. Lebron), hope they dont over rate him he should be a 97 at most, when will be see lebron, wade's rating?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.