Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

It looks like the Madden NFL 13 rosters we have all been waiting for, will be available on Saturday morning. Unfortunately, it will only be available for Play Now offline and online games.

We will have to wait until sometime early next week for updated Madden NFL 13 CCM rosters. Check out the official blurb from EA Sports.

Quote:
The second Madden NFL 13 roster update will be available for download on the Xbox 360 and PS3 on Saturday morning. The update will reflect the final 53 man rosters of all 32 NFL teams. Details regarding the update will be available Friday morning.

The initial 75 man preseason rosters that were released with Madden NFL 13 will continue to be available for offline and online Connected Careers so that fans who want to manage the final roster of their team can do so. Final 53 man rosters will also be made available early next week for offline and online Connected Careers giving users the choice to use either roster when starting their Connected Careers experience.

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 cuttingteeth @ 09/07/12 10:41 AM
1. This 53 man roster makes preseason basically pointless in year one.

2. There is obviously still at least two different codes at work in the game, if there has to specifically be two kinds of rosters. That...or just maybe the CCM roster simply has an encryption to it that I'm betting someone may figure out and crack before too long.

3. Like I predicted...people are tiring of this very early on and wishing they had editing back to bypass all the waiting on Donny. Being right carries its own form of justice, and I knew it was coming.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.