Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

2K Sports has revealed NBA 2K13 player ratings for 3 more players.
  • Austin Rivers - 67
  • Chris Paul - 94
  • Amare Stoudemire - 84
Previously revealed NBA 2K13 player ratings below.
  • Andrew Bynum - 87
  • Michael Kidd-Gilchrist - 78
  • Tyreke Evans - 81
  • Michael Jordan - 99
  • Derrick Rose - 92
  • Allen Iverson - 95 (00-01 NBA Finals Iverson)
  • Jared Dudley - 75
  • Thomas Robinson - 75
  • Scottie Pippen - 92
  • Kevin Love - 89
  • Anthony Davis - 80
  • Monta Ellis - 86
  • Dion Waiters - 71
  • Andre Iguodala - 87
  • Kobe Bryant - 93
  • Carmelo Anthony - 92
  • Rajon Rondo - 90
  • Kevin Durant - 94 (Dropped 1 point)
  • Blake Griffin - 86 (Dropped 1 point)
  • Harrison Barnes - 75

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 Bajney @ 09/06/12 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norris_Cole
My point is that what scouts value means nothing. They are wrong a lot of times as well
Of course, scouting is an inexact science. But MKG was drafted 2nd overall and is a prototype at his position, which is why he is rated way higher, as a rookie in 2K, than Rivers. Who is a SG playing out of position because of lack of size, rebounding, defense, strength...etc.

# 102 DamnYanks2 @ 09/06/12 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norris_Cole
That part is pretty ignorant, do I need to remind you other guys that scouts and gm's used to value?

How about Thabeet? Wes Johnson?

Mkg is going to be a decent player but too raw offensively , he is a 3rd or even 4th offensive option at best on a decent team. I think he will struggle pretty bad in the bobcats as he clearly needs to have an elite team and teammates around to be productive and get his offense going
I'm not saying he's gonna come out an put up Durant and Lebron numbers right out of the gate. Your right, he is raw offensively. Barnes has a better jump shot right now then MKG. But his impact will be felt right away, he does so many things well. He is a great attacker, and will find ways to score, he is creative, even lacking a reliable jumpshot, he will get points.

# 103 FLAWDAxBALLA954 @ 09/06/12 07:02 PM
Random, but do you know how much id give to hear mark jackson say HAND DOWN MAN DOWN

# 104 FLAWDAxBALLA954 @ 09/06/12 07:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthBeach
I don't want Wade to be overrated. Even a 94, in my opinion, is being generous given his injuries all season. 92-93 seems about right for him.

Bosh should be at least an 88.

Bron should be around a 98, give or take a point.

CP3 definitely deserves that 94 to me also.
I agree I was just saying that to myself bron 98 bosh 88 however i believe wade should be a 95 for what he brings all around. Dynamic offense and one of the best defenders/shotblockers at his position as well....And yes until KD steps his defense up and builds some muscle wade is better to him. Imho

# 105 Angel_G @ 09/06/12 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts18
If he was I wouldn't trip. He hasn't touched an NBA court. I don't see the issue.
this dude donesn't know anything about basketball, so Andrew Luck shouldbe a 65?

# 106 The ArkanSaw @ 09/06/12 07:58 PM
Any Knicks fan who watched the season Amare just had knows an 84 is being
VERY Generous.

# 107 juicey79 @ 09/06/12 08:27 PM
When we going to get extensive hq gameplay vids? And when does the demo drop?
All rhetorical but legit questions.

# 108 Mac33 @ 09/06/12 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eman5805
All offense intended. His opinion was that the guy should probably not read the threads with subject matter he doesn't really like. Exceptionally saying.
In spite of. My reply still stands & is valid.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

# 109 Cp32k12 @ 09/06/12 09:01 PM
Austin Rivers is a horrible player maker, he has no D and hes a 64% freethrow shooter. I think 67 is perfect. Hes a better at SG than PG

# 110 DamnYanks2 @ 09/06/12 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeC
Ben Gordon is about 6'0-6'1. He's no where near his listed height of 6'3. They were being extra generous there. And, unlike Gordon, Austin Rivers is more likely to improve.

I like Ben Gordon though. I just think Austin has more upside since he's a solid 6'4, 6'5 with shoes on.
I'm a little confused, lol are you talking about if the Bobcats chose Austin Rivers over MKG? Because both teams have sg's with the last name Gordon LMAO Eric and Ben.

I was saying, why do the Hornets need a sg when they have Eric Gordon, I agree about Ben, I think Rivers has more upside then him at this point of BG's career.

# 111 djwax90 @ 09/06/12 09:34 PM
These 3 ratings are all solid as hell. Love it. Especially like Rivers' 67 with (I'm pretty sure) A+ potential. Could be a frontrunner for me to run with in CAL this year.

# 112 dcf360 @ 09/06/12 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLosophy
This NYK bias is getting out of hand
Are u serious? lol amare wasn't playing at his best at all last year actually he hasn't played his A game since he left phoenix

# 113 ojandpizza @ 09/06/12 09:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by beast10
Okay, so your saying if (Ex.) LeBron James was coming into the league you would give him a 67 because he is unproven ?
JS .. But anyways it's going to take a while for Rivers to get use to the NBA level and he's basically going to have to change his entire game if the Hornets really want to play him at point .
I also think he is going to battle with some injuries, he drives to the hoop WAY to aggressive .
LeBron was like a 69 on NBA live as a rookie and I think a 71 on 2K.. So there ya go

# 114 FLAWDAxBALLA954 @ 09/06/12 09:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ye24
First off they already showed Kobe's rating and it's higher than 89.

And how do you feel about Deron Williams being 90+? He put up 21ppg on 40% last year...so he should be like a 81 right?
Check yo sarcasm meter

# 115 ojandpizza @ 09/06/12 09:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cp32k12
Austin Rivers is a horrible player maker, he has no D and hes a 64% freethrow shooter. I think 67 is perfect. Hes a better at SG than PG
This is exactly correct! 67 might even be a couple points high... Did any of you people here even WATCH his games? Or are you all just into hype and highlights from ESPN!??? Saying he needs to be rated high, higher than MGK is ********.. He wasn't even that great of a scorer, Jimmer was a FAR better scorer than him and look where he is now..? Rivers doesn't have explosive athleticism, VERY streaky shooter, bad defender, he's not a playmaker.. He's basically an undersized SG.. Maybe compare to Westbrook if Westbrook was even skinnier, half as athletic, and couldn't hit his little pull up J.. Probably even a worse playmaker...

Serious what does Rivers have going for him other than a decent shot and handles??? His shooting mechanics are horrible too, that's probably why he's so streaky.. And pretty much every scrub PG in the league has handles so saying that's going to actually make a difference is ridiculous

# 116 MJKB2324 @ 09/06/12 10:02 PM
How come Dwight Howard's ratings were not revealed?

# 117 Colts18 @ 09/06/12 11:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel_G
this dude donesn't know anything about basketball, so Andrew Luck shouldbe a 65?
So because I am saying that I have no problem with an unproven rookie having a low rating somehow means I don't know anything about basketball? Right. That makes sense.

Like I said man, what harm is it giving an unproven talent a lower rating instead of overrating them.

Keep in mind I am speaking of before they play their first NBA Minute.

# 118 YoungBuck3 @ 09/07/12 12:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KB2009Champ
No offense but this thread was created to discuss their ratings. We are all feigning for the game and who does it hurt for a ratings debate/discussion to occur in a thread about ratings? Don't click the link next time if these discussions get on your nerves.

Really simple solution IMO.
It doesn't hurt anyone, it doesn't get on my nerves. This thread is about player ratings, I expressed my opinion on the ratings system overall. Don't come onto a discussion forum if you can't deal with people DISCUSSING things. Really simple solution IMO.

People can stomp around saying omg Rivers is 67 and Waiters is 71 and Rivers should be higher and blah blah blah, but if you want Rivers or whoever to be higher, then you need to identify what is wrong about his ratings that should be higher, obviously this can't be done without all the information available, but the overall ratings aren't as simple as this guy is a 84 so this guy should be an 86 because he is better. It doesn't work like that.

# 119 ojandpizza @ 09/07/12 12:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeC
Rivers is 6'5. More than enough height to play SG.

As for what he has going for him? His absolute devotion to putting points on the board. Defense is all well and good, but it's pointless if you can't score on the other end...plus, him transitioning to PG will mask his (soon to be) numerous mistakes on the defensive end of the ball.

Jimmer and Rivers played awfully similar in college though. I will give you that.
Devotion to putting up points? He didn't even have big scoring numbers in college, what makes anybody believe he'll have huge numbers in the NBA? He also didn't flourish in the summer league either.. 10PPG, 2Reb, 3Ast, 21%FG, and 12%3FG... That's a true scoring champ right there!

# 120 RedRiddler @ 09/07/12 12:51 AM
What do you guys think Lillard is gonna get? I think it should be between 74-78. MKG got a 78 and Lillard is thought to be the only one to contend with AD for R.O.Y.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.