Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

Check out the new NCAA Football 13 screenshots, featuring the new uniforms, right here.

The NCAA Football 13 uniform store has been updated. The teams included in the free uniform pack are Arkansas, Northwestern, Texas A&M, Missouri, Rutgers, Oregon, Eastern Michigan, Mississippi State, FIU, Washington and Arizona.

The NCAA Football 13 uniform store has also added the Adidas Strategy Pack, which includes the uniforms Michigan wore in their game against Alabama and uniforms Notre Dame wore against Navy last week. These specific Adidas jerseys can be had for 80 Microsoft points.

These uniforms are available now for 360 and on September 18th for PS3.

Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 I_Tyler_Durden_I @ 09/06/12 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
If only they could create a way to let us change our CPU's opponents uniforms in OD's, then I would buy them. Well... I would at least buy all the teams that I play. Without that it's virtually useless to me, but a very, very nice feature nonetheless. Kudos, EA.
That's how I see it. Or if they would at least make the new ones the default and use the alternate unis for Bowl-Games, rivaleries and other special games. The Show is able to do this. Don't think that EA is able to that.

# 82 a_densen @ 09/06/12 04:28 PM
The uniform additions are nice and i hope they keep them coming. Does anyone know for sure if they will be able to add equipment and shoes into the uniform store? Such as team color shoe tape, team color socks for every team, team color towels, team color ankle braces, different color gloves like Oregon's yellow gloves. These additions would just make the difference in the world to me since i could do so much from head to toe to enhance a uniform. Also the way Madden does their shoe options would be nice for NCAA. Just a thought and if anyone could answer this so i can either stop getting my hopes or gladly look forward to the day it comes.

# 83 WeFireThoseCannons @ 09/06/12 04:29 PM
I have ps3. Are the socks fixed too? I notice in the pics mid socks for many.

# 84 Ramminyou @ 09/06/12 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtoo22
I didn't think you had to restart for these to take effect?
You dont, but I want to be able to use them when playing with the current guys and the 2012 schedule. Lame, I know.

Edit: someone gets me.

# 85 gamemaster-2005 @ 09/06/12 04:30 PM
Xbox user can you guys confirm if all the SEC teams now have the new SEC patch? That should look like this

# 86 speedy43 @ 09/06/12 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by a_densen
The uniform additions are nice and i hope they keep them coming. Does anyone know for sure if they will be able to add equipment and shoes into the uniform store? Such as team color shoe tape, team color socks for every team, team color towels, team color ankle braces, different color gloves like Oregon's yellow gloves. These additions would just make the difference in the world to me since i could do so much from head to toe to enhance a uniform. Also the way Madden does their shoe options would be nice for NCAA. Just a thought and if anyone could answer this so i can either stop getting my hopes or gladly look forward to the day it comes.
I doubt that we will see this patched in this year.

# 87 zach0105 @ 09/06/12 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamemaster-2005
Xbox user can you guys confirm if all the SEC teams now have the new SEC patch? That should look like this

They do not. At least not Tennessee or Alabama (the two that I checked).

I was kind of hoping they would sneak in a couple updates like that in the first package. They also need to fix UT's numbers on the shoulder instead of the sleeve and we should have the orange around the collar of the aways. Small gripe but it still bugs me.

# 88 lsutigernosaint @ 09/06/12 04:37 PM

# 89 Airdrop01 @ 09/06/12 04:39 PM
Is it too much to ask that the one single jersey Kansas wears has the name on the back? Oregon gets 167 variations. I just want the one.

# 90 PraetorianGuard @ 09/06/12 04:46 PM
Are Arkansas' grey uniforms in?

# 91 Iceman87GT @ 09/06/12 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by croc500
Nice to see the new uniforms but they dont seem to serve any purpose for me since I cannot change the CPU uniform in my single player online dynasty. But at least they are updating them.
The defaults are changed as well, you can still access the old uniforms, but they are no longer the default looks. For example if you are playing Arkansas they will be wearing their new set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airdrop01
Is it too much to ask that the one single jersey Kansas wears has the name on the back? Oregon gets 167 variations. I just want the one.
Be patient, Kansas put names on the back of their jerseys, other teams got entirely new sets, which do you think deserves more attention? It will likely be addressed in future updates.

# 92 MrOctober430 @ 09/06/12 04:54 PM
Great job EA.

Those Oregon unis are just down right nasty.

# 93 infablak @ 09/06/12 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronizzle
Thanks alot for that! Think I'm starting a dynasty with them next. Do they have the white helmets as well?

# 94 LionsFanNJ @ 09/06/12 05:02 PM
Alright since I can't/won't play till the 18th (this **** is garbage EA/Sony.) Someone let me know if Rutgers black alt is a part of the set released today

# 95 thedudedominick @ 09/06/12 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
Alright since I can't/won't play till the 18th (this **** is garbage EA/Sony.) Someone let me know if Rutgers black alt is a part of the set released today
It is. Using them right now. They have the Scarlet, White, Black Jerseys/Pants as well as the Helmets with the grey, scarlet, and black accent colors.

Also added Scarlet socks.

# 96 WeFireThoseCannons @ 09/06/12 05:26 PM
Is it possible 360 will have another set out by the 18th? Would PS3 have that set included?

# 97 LionsFanNJ @ 09/06/12 05:27 PM
^ awesome show great job.

# 98 03MstGT290 @ 09/06/12 05:33 PM
Cincinnati has a new flat red helmet. When will it be released?

# 99 TB12TCUPROCOMBAT @ 09/06/12 05:35 PM
Honestly what happend to " available at the first of the month" and why does the ps3 have to wait till the 18th. I mean that is ridiculous that they took this long to put it in. Also do they not have TCU in. If they don't they should but they might just wait unitil their first game is played so they can adjust changes to their uniforms.

# 100 jello1717 @ 09/06/12 05:38 PM
For those of you curious, including the Amazon unis, Oregon now has:
15 helmets
19 jerseys
16 pants
for a grand total of (not including sock/shoe combos) 4,560 different combos that you could potentially use.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.