Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

Check out the new NCAA Football 13 screenshots, featuring the new uniforms, right here.

The NCAA Football 13 uniform store has been updated. The teams included in the free uniform pack are Arkansas, Northwestern, Texas A&M, Missouri, Rutgers, Oregon, Eastern Michigan, Mississippi State, FIU, Washington and Arizona.

The NCAA Football 13 uniform store has also added the Adidas Strategy Pack, which includes the uniforms Michigan wore in their game against Alabama and uniforms Notre Dame wore against Navy last week. These specific Adidas jerseys can be had for 80 Microsoft points.

These uniforms are available now for 360 and on September 18th for PS3.

Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 MC2 @ 09/06/12 06:29 PM
Any pics of all the new Oregon options?

# 122 PrettyT11 @ 09/06/12 06:33 PM
Yeah this week and half wait sucks like hell. I was excited this mourning to see all the uniforms they added especially all of the Oregon ones(I just knew the yellow helmet wasn't going to be in this update). Then when that post saying PS3 doesn't drop until the 18th all that excitement went out the door. Now seeing all the new unis in action it is almost impossible for me to start a new dynasty before the 18. Damn shame this is the first year I have the game on PS3 and have to wait a week and a half for the one DLC I really wanted.

Hopefully they can work with Sony to get this out before then. I remember before in the past they pushed and got MS to get an update in sooner than they first said. This extra long time between system releases hurts nobody but the fan base and EA for that matter cause a lot of guys won't understand or just refuse to understand the real reasons why.

# 123 drift7one @ 09/06/12 06:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyT11
Then when that post saying PS3 doesn't drop until the 18th all that excitement went out the door. Now seeing all the new unis in action it is almost impossible for me to start a new dynasty before the 18.
you can still start a dynasty. when the uniforms are updated in the game, you'll still have access to use them. you wont have to restart or anything.

of course by the time the release is out on PS3, I'll be in dynasty year 4 with Oregon, which will likely in real life be getting another uniform set then. Oregon cant keep a uniform template for longer than 3 years. lol.

# 124 TB12TCUPROCOMBAT @ 09/06/12 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCmizzou852
And what excuse do you have for TCU? Still no new uniform. How long have people been waiting for that? I dont care that much about uniforms. Ill play without them. But if your gonna release them do it for everyone and not just 360. If you have to submit the DLC earlier then do it. EA has had these uniforms done for at least a month and a half. And if they cant get new uniform in after April. Something is wrong. The uniform is probably the easiest thing to implement.
Yea TCU has had these uniforms for a year now and yet there aren't even in the first update. What reasons are there for them not to have them. EA has no excuses for this one. Also why is there new stadium not in the game as well. They started building the stadium last year.

# 125 TB12TCUPROCOMBAT @ 09/06/12 06:53 PM
could you post that screenshot because i didn't see it. Thanks it would help alot

# 126 charter04 @ 09/06/12 06:56 PM
Awesome! The Arkansas uni's look great

# 127 Caveman24 @ 09/06/12 07:00 PM
good unis!

# 128 gamemaster-2005 @ 09/06/12 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zach0105
They do not. At least not Tennessee or Alabama (the two that I checked).

I was kind of hoping they would sneak in a couple updates like that in the first package. They also need to fix UT's numbers on the shoulder instead of the sleeve and we should have the orange around the collar of the aways. Small gripe but it still bugs me.
Correc me if I'm wrong but I thought our new tech fit jersey's the numbers were on the sleeve and not the shoulder? Or did UT change it back this year? And yeah not having the orange collar bugs me. Sucks about them not doing anything to the rest of the SEC teams because they are all wearing the new SEC patch.

# 129 WeFireThoseCannons @ 09/06/12 07:31 PM
Is it guaranteed on the 18th for PS3? Wasn't the 2nd patch accepted earlier than expected, so could that happen here?

# 130 Pezell04x @ 09/06/12 07:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TB12TCUPROCOMBAT
Yea TCU has had these uniforms for a year now and yet there aren't even in the first update. What reasons are there for them not to have them. EA has no excuses for this one. Also why is there new stadium not in the game as well. They started building the stadium last year.
At least you don't have to wait 3 years like Washington fans. Stop complaining.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

# 131 akrichardson @ 09/06/12 07:37 PM
They probably won't ever put the huskers new unis in the game any way. So it's pretty much useless.

# 132 ComebackDylan @ 09/06/12 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bear_down520
Finally after 3 years our helmets are correct! The 18th is gonna feel like a year away!
Congratulations dude, and every other Arizona fan, ever.

Couldn't think of any fanbase more deserving of this store than y'all

(Shoutout to Washington fans for finally getting justice too!!)

# 133 ComebackDylan @ 09/06/12 07:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver281gt
No Nebraska Throwback unis.. SMH. Also why cant theey get the Big 10's jerseys right. Dont they all have the BIG patch on the right shoulder. I see they made sure the SEC's logo was on there..
Right? That was the number one thing I cared about with this.

What's the point of customizing my conferences if the teams can't represent?

# 134 Iceman87GT @ 09/06/12 08:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChangeUp106
I don't mean to complain (honestly), but I take it that EA will not be adding UMass' new uniforms to the game? Seems to be just the larger schools that got new unis added. I know they'll add more so I'm holding out hope.
Its the first update be patient, UMass is a small school and their new uniforms didn't start floating around until a couple of weeks ago they weren't going to be in the first update.

Quote:
I know Sony has has issues. I delt with them for BF3 Armored Kills 2 days ago. The store update process and approval is ridiculous. But EA had the main uniforms done a long time ago. If they had sent it to Sony for approval faster we would have gotten it faster.
Its not the uniform pack that needs to be okayed its the title update that allowed them to have larger uniform packs. Its covered in the podcast, and Sony totally gets the blame here because Xbox had it cleared for release within 3 days of the end of opening weekend.

Quote:
And if anyone wants to blame the school for not getting them the uniforms in time you need to just stop. Ea has a mid April cutoff. If they made it the end of April. I know Missouri's uniforms would have been released. And end of may would have probably had a lot of other schools.
And then you could buy the game at the end of July! Deadlines exist for a reason and its not like this is new, that's been the deadline for years (we're talking last gen).

Quote:
Missouri unveiled their uniforms on April 14th I believe. If i was the AD or whoever had to provide EA with the uniforms to get them in. There is no way i would have given it to them before we showed them off. I wouldn't trust EA to keep anything a secret. They would have gotten the uniform done and used it in a promo to show off that they will have new uniforms.
Both Arizona State and Washington State unveiled their uniforms before the cut-off date, but more importantly both schools gave EA the info prior to that, which allowed EA to have them finished in time to show an in-game screen the day following whichever school unveiled theirs last. The NCAA team wouldn't leak that stuff for several reasons the biggest one being the legal ramifications.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TB12TCUPROCOMBAT
TCU is also on their 3rd uniform set in 3 years, can you blame EA for making sure they had the right unis this time around (I'm not complaining about Georgia Tech's uniforms from last year not being in the game).

# 135 Iceman87GT @ 09/06/12 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bear_down520
Thank ya thank ya.

Speaking of Washington, did their white helmets get in?
Unfortunately not in this update

# 136 Jls24 @ 09/06/12 08:52 PM
And just to note, Marshall uniforms did not make it in this update, there new home jerseys were new in 2011 and the matching away jerseys were new this year. Hopefully in next update. Also missing the "welcome to herd country" banners that go along each sideline wall but that's another story........I know nobody care about the herd.

# 137 mbberry @ 09/06/12 09:13 PM
go herd or go home!

# 138 RebelHog @ 09/06/12 09:27 PM
Arkansas unis....sick

Sent from my Motorola bagphone

# 139 vthokie725 @ 09/06/12 09:27 PM
I hoping Virginia tech gets the two helmets and vandy gets new informs

Sn: Georgia tech won't get the new uniforms because they block like a girl at that school 20-17 booyah!

# 140 peddie15 @ 09/06/12 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHusker13
So I'm assuming alternate jerseys (i.e. Nebraska) won't be in the uniform store until after they are worn?
The first podcast said they'll try to put special jerseys in before kickoff, but who knows

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.