Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

Pre-game rituals are in NBA 2K13. In this screenshot, it shows Ronnie2K performing a handstand.

Quote:
New to NBA 2K13 MyCAREER- Pre-game rituals! Ronnie2K can choose how he wants to make his presence known before the game begins. Who needs to toss chalk when you can perform a handstand?

Source - NBA 2K Facebook

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 mannyblackquiao @ 09/07/12 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic
Can you imagine how many injuries would occur?

Breaking news, "A man tore his ACL and his labrum trying to create his own pre-game ritual on kinect. No timetable on when he is expected to have surgery and start his recovery process for next years game."
hahahahaha

nice addition imo though lol

# 82 vito100 @ 09/07/12 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by magicman32
I really don't understand the complaining and nitpicking. 2k is just expanding My Player, being that it's one of their most popular modes. Adding this doesn't hurt anything what so ever.

We all know will get more info on other modes within the next couple of weeks. And you can tell that they attempted to improve gameplay by looking at the Gamescon vids. Also the guys from the teamup event said that they improved in a lot of areas gameplay wise.

Really!!! What's the big deal about adding your own pre-game ritual to My Player? There really isn't a reason to complain about this at all. I personally appreciate what 2k is adding to 2k13.

Things are look good. Hopefully this game is a major improvement over 2k12. It sure looks like it is.
Thank You! Some of these people act like they are not gonna improve the game because of the small thinkgs they add... Those things add to the experience... If myplayer was just one menu that lets you play the game and look at your stats, Everyone would say how boring and bare this mode was and they needed to add more. Its just a Cool addition that probably didnt take a very long time for them to add. Its better they have it than not have it.

# 83 JonnyLightning @ 09/07/12 07:53 PM
For my Knicks fans...

Quote:
NBA 2K13's player intro includes Steve Novak doing his discount triple check. Novak: "That's hilarious! I've never seen myself in a game!"
https://twitter.com/JaredZwerling/st...18998965796864

# 84 jreezy18 @ 09/08/12 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tril
again, kind of gimicky!!! Just another way to make a few extra dollars off of the youngsters who care about this stuff. the peole that complain about sneakers and incorrect accessoies will like this feature. IMO,
Its a feature is targeting a younger deomgraphic.

dont care for it, probably will never use it but at the same time doesnt bother me.
Generalizations? SMH...

# 85 SHAKYR @ 09/08/12 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jreezy18
Generalizations? SMH...
Exactly! I'm 42 and love customization and editing. The editing community is older than many think.

# 86 Rensational14 @ 09/08/12 01:57 PM
What does Discount triple check mean? Been wondering for a while, im from Holland so....

# 87 cj54 @ 09/08/12 11:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmo2278
Apparently, you guys missed the insight where Mike Wang was saying how they wanted to work on gameplay, CPU team management A.I., on-line servers, and improve association mode as priorities in 2k13. But due to limited resources and time restraints they were not able to work on any of those things and instead chose to focus on adding pre-game rituals and wardrobe selection because once you do a headstand right in front of your opponents bench before game 7 of the finals and make the away crowd jump on your jock, you won't even care about teammate a.i., association, etc..
Some of you guys are hilarious!
Awesome can't wait to use justin beiber and do handstands in my custom Spaldings.

# 88 DetailsMakeTheGame @ 09/09/12 09:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k10Fonzarelli
A good question to ask LD2K or anyone in the know for that matter would be;

Are pre-game rituals something that are unique to My Career or can I make Hasheem Thabeet do handsprings and cartwheels if i should choose to do so?
At 7'3 tho? Lol

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.