Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 LeBronistheKing @ 09/07/12 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Nashhole
is it just me or is lebrons headband placed awkwardly?

and too many left hand lob passes that shouldnt be connecting
Actually that is because they appeared to have replicated the larger Jumpman headband that he wears inside out that he started wearing this past season.

Example

# 142 LD2k @ 09/07/12 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by banks72301
Why can't people see that Kobe lost his footing and got shook at 10:30?

# 143 yungsta404 @ 09/07/12 01:55 PM
Love the onball interaction. The little animations they added after the made shot was nice. They put alot of detail into the game.

not liking the inside contact or the spin move. Not much collision

That last euro step by wade was absolutely ridculous he was like 2 steps inside the 3 point line.... He missed it but he shouldnt even be able to trigger that animation from that far away.

# 144 Arod2k9 @ 09/07/12 01:56 PM
Love the polished the game has, the game speed, the momentum, extremely happy thank u 2k..

# 145 I Djm @ 09/07/12 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k

is the insight still today or next week

# 146 eko718 @ 09/07/12 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Nashhole
is it just me or is lebrons headband placed awkwardly?
It does look awkward. Even if they are trying to simulate the bigger headband he wears, he slants his headband more than the way they have it. Too much of his hair is showing.

# 147 Nokstar @ 09/07/12 02:00 PM
The base gameplay looks great and it definitely looks like you have WAY more control over your player now..I'm excited about that the most. Passing also looks a lot smoother and I'm LOVING the contact animations.

I'm ready for this game NOW

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

# 148 Goffs @ 09/07/12 02:04 PM
@Czar lol doesn't matter if you can get 5 teams as I want to see what they changed in the playcalling department and I want to see how well the players execute them. Sometimes funky canned run,animations tend to destroy the play that you're trying to run.

# 149 LD2k @ 09/07/12 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Djm
is the insight still today or next week
Looking like next week.

# 150 Goffs @ 09/07/12 02:06 PM
So its still going to be about myplayer insight?

# 151 I Djm @ 09/07/12 02:06 PM
Quote:
Looking like next week.
oh i was hoping for today but oh well =s

# 152 SouthBeach @ 09/07/12 02:19 PM
Wade's pump fake actually faked me out.

Pre-ordering as we speak.

# 153 Saturnis @ 09/07/12 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIFF202
TELL ME WHATS SO SPECIAL ABOUT THIS GAMEPLAY, GET OFF THE 2K HYPE TRAIN THE PLAYERS ARE CHUNKY, IT LOOKS CLUNKY, THE LIGHTING IS POOR THE COMMENTRY IS THE SAME
PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME WHATS SO SPECIAL?

man this is pre-alpha watch when it comes out man. Its going to be so much better. /live sarcasm/

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcha
Here are a few things I noticed:
[list]
  • 02:17, 03:55- Shot clock cheese? Although there was plenty of instances where the A.I had missed buzzer beaters, so I'll give the benefit of the doubt here.
Time to put that stupid rumor to rest. As in the video you see Nash make it and metta miss it. They both would have been 1 for 1 if that "cheese" exisited.

Love how ign comes through with game play before 2k lol. I like how the contact is implemented this year. Also like that Kobe dribbles like Kobe and same with lebron and Nash. They look and act like there real self.

# 154 Earl1963 @ 09/07/12 02:28 PM
Looks exactly the same to me. Same comentary and same dumb crowd that don't know when to cheer. The lack of atmosphere kills the whole experience as it always has.

Will pass.

# 155 dramachild11 @ 09/07/12 02:30 PM
Bounce passes galore!!! Hooray bounce passes

# 156 eko718 @ 09/07/12 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl1963
Looks exactly the same to me. Same comentary and same dumb crowd that don't know when to cheer. The lack of atmosphere kills the whole experience as it always has.

Will pass.
I must say that I could stand to hear some new voices in the booth. These are the elements that cause the game to feel the same from year to year. The in-stadium immersion needs some freshness added to it....

# 157 BChizzle @ 09/07/12 02:37 PM
Why IS IT that 2k doesn't fix up the crowd and atmosphere? They seem to listen to everything else the audience asks for..

# 158 volantPenguin @ 09/07/12 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by banks72301
Wade didnt ANIMATE THROUGH, thats his avoidance Euro Step, he step in between defenders
Now that I've watched it a few times it doesn't look that bad...just, at first glance, the transition between animations was a little jarring/slight disconnect. Again minor details, as the game in its entirety is looking sweet!

# 159 kjjnesb @ 09/07/12 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eko718
I must say that I could stand to hear some new voices in the booth. These are the elements that cause the game to feel the same from year to year. The in-stadium immersion needs some freshness added to it....
My dream is one day all sports games incorporate multiple announcing teams imagine having our current crew then add an option for the other TNT team

# 160 kjjnesb @ 09/07/12 02:41 PM
Quote:
Looking like next week.
Is an association insight possibly written still on the agenda for latter this month?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.