Home
FIFA 13 News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Quote:
The way players control the ball has been transformed, eliminating near-perfect touch for every player on the pitch, and creating more opportunities for defenders to win back possession. Poor passes are harder to control, enabling defenders to capitalise on errant balls and poor touches. Factors such as defensive pressure, trajectory of the ball, and velocity of the pass all factor into a player's success.

Game: FIFA Soccer 13Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 15 - View All
FIFA Soccer 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 RoyceDa59 @ 09/08/12 02:27 PM
That is good news that was one of my biggest issues with FIFA 12 last year, but I will wait to see how varied it is. And hopefully all players don't have the same first touch.

# 2 rckabillyRaider @ 09/08/12 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
That is good news that was one of my biggest issues with FIFA 12 last year, but I will wait to see how varied it is. And hopefully all players don't have the same first touch.
yeah. That and EA tends to exaggerate and overuse a new feature in all their games. From what we've read though, I guess the first touch will take a lot of variables into consideration to get a realistic outcome. We'll see.

# 3 dubcity @ 09/08/12 04:47 PM
Definitely a step in the right direction. Maybe next year we'll get Defensive AI IQ.

# 4 lnin0 @ 09/08/12 09:32 PM
Enough talk. Bring on the demo already.

# 5 Matt10 @ 09/08/12 10:59 PM
I must say - while I don't care about features like this - the game play against the AI looked a lot more "controlled" and pace seemed okay. Let's hope that is the case, but it looked more promising than the other user v user videos.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.