Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

2K Sports has revealed NBA 2K13 player ratings for 3 more players.
  • Steve Nash - 87
  • Danny Granger - 84
  • Kenneth Faried - 76
Previously revealed NBA 2K13 player ratings below.
  • Grant Hill - 77
  • Austin Rivers - 67
  • Chris Paul - 94
  • Amare Stoudemire - 84
  • Andrew Bynum - 87
  • Michael Kidd-Gilchrist - 78
  • Tyreke Evans - 81
  • Michael Jordan - 99
  • Derrick Rose - 92
  • Allen Iverson - 95 (00-01 NBA Finals Iverson)
  • Jared Dudley - 75
  • Thomas Robinson - 75
  • Scottie Pippen - 92
  • Kevin Love - 89
  • Anthony Davis - 80
  • Monta Ellis - 86
  • Dion Waiters - 71
  • Andre Iguodala - 87
  • Kobe Bryant - 93
  • Carmelo Anthony - 92
  • Rajon Rondo - 90
  • Kevin Durant - 94 (Dropped 1 point)
  • Blake Griffin - 86 (Dropped 1 point)
  • Harrison Barnes - 75

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 Kaanyr Vhok @ 09/09/12 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k10Fonzarelli
Nash got a bit of a bump didn't he?

84 > 87

Has the formula changed at all? I don't think I've heard anything about that
Same formula as always. Laker =1-5 point ratings boost

# 62 iLLosophy @ 09/09/12 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lv2bll
That's debatable, as a pure point yes, shooter yes. Consistency yes. Defensively no (albeit Tony isn't that great either) and finisher no. Who would i rather have on my team? Nash. With him you wouldn't need to run plays.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
I'd say defense is even debatable. When pop would rather use Danny Green to guard point guards, TP's defense is pretty much suspect. The only thing TP has over Nash is speed & quickness.

# 63 FLAWDAxBALLA954 @ 09/09/12 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NowAndLaterCARZ
seriously? pick pocket? how could you possibly talk down on people about that "stupid fictional game" when you yourself know nothing about basketball. whats next, u gonna say rondo getting spot up shooter is debatable? smh. and of course you're a heat fan, these new heat fans make me sick. its a few true loyal heat fans i know that were fans since tim hardaway, mashburn and zo, and they have basketball knowledge. n yea im a gotdam wizards/bullets fan! been one since michael adams, tom gugliatta and k.duckworth (my fav squad was c.webb, juwan, strickland, calbert chaney, chris witney, n muresan). but anyways those ratings are pretty accurate, especially manimal.
Why everytime somebody makes a ridiculous statement you guys use it as an excuse to throw dirt on heat fans? We just can't get a break. (sigh)

# 64 sO100 @ 09/09/12 02:26 PM
I don't think most of you even watch basketball. Those saying Kobe's rating is too high and his defense shouldn't be that high should leave and go to a golf post or something.

# 65 Kaanyr Vhok @ 09/09/12 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLosophy
I'd say defense is even debatable. When pop would rather use Danny Green to guard point guards, TP's defense is pretty much suspect. The only thing TP has over Nash is speed & quickness.
TP is a much better finisher too.

# 66 sO100 @ 09/09/12 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSceptile
Don't care about Nash overall just hope both his and Kobe's defensive attributes aren't grossly overrated.
Second year all defense for the first time since 05 lol what do you want his defense to be sir?

# 67 Thunder Storm @ 09/09/12 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by icemanfrost
Well i know one thing if nash gets a bump up 87
Duncan and Garnett better get one as well
This statement doesn't make sense. The attributes are valued differently for bigs and guards, so an 87 for A 39 year old Nash will translate differently for a 37 year old KG or Duncan.

This is why releasing overall ratings is bad.

# 68 J_Posse @ 09/09/12 03:08 PM
Quote:
That's debatable, as a pure point yes, shooter yes. Consistency yes. Defensively no (albeit Tony isn't that great either) and finisher no. Who would i rather have on my team? Nash. With him you wouldn't need to run plays.

Actually, Paker is a much better one-on-one defender, while Nash is a slightly better team defender (due in part to his ability to take charges). Nash is a better passer and shooter, but Parker is equal or better in every other aspect. Unfortunately, Parker being a below average three-point shooter will always lead to a less than stellar overall. Nash doesn't play enough defense or play well enough without the ball, an underrated aspect of Parker's game, for me to take him over Tony.

From Spurs Nation/Bills Backer Clubhouse

# 69 J_Posse @ 09/09/12 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLosophy
Umm, didn't he do that with Bruce Bowen? And that wasn't Danny Green defending Russell Westbrook (who had a poor series except for game 6) throughout the WCF. Pop uses both Leonard and Green as primary defender against elite (or quality) scorers to rest Tony or Manu on that end.

The same thing Phil Jackson did for Kobe with Artest/World Peace and Ariza, yet Kobe is still lauded as an elite defender. Parker isn't elite, especially when there are few at the PG spot, but he is a quality defender when his effort is their. The only person that torched him all last season badly was Derrick Rose, while he played all other PGs well without a quality back-up.

From Spurs Nation/Bills Backer Clubhouse

# 70 jfsolo @ 09/09/12 03:20 PM
I'm not one to get into debates about Overalls, as my philosophy is, get all the individual ratings right and whatever the Overall ends up being, so be it. With that being said though, if all the individual ratings are on point, IMO Tony Parker should be rated 2 or 3 points higher than Nash.

# 71 SteboSSK @ 09/09/12 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chandlerbang
GRANGER 84? all he does it shoot, not a good rebounder or defender
Advanced stats would suggest you have no clue what you are talking about. Seeing Granger get cooked by the best player in the NBA doesnt make him an inept defender. He is actually one of the better on ball defenders in the NBA.

# 72 Thunder Storm @ 09/09/12 04:37 PM
It's crazy to see someone call Granger a bad defender. It's like ever since his floor game developed his defense has become maaad underrated.

# 73 SteboSSK @ 09/09/12 06:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
I'm not one to get into debates about Overalls, as my philosophy is, get all the individual ratings right and whatever the Overall ends up being, so be it. With that being said though, if all the individual ratings are on point, IMO Tony Parker should be rated 2 or 3 points higher than Nash.
Its funny how you advocate the OVR shouldnt matter and say that if all the individual ratings things will be fine but then go on to say Parker should be 2-3 pts higher than Nash. 2-3 pts higher than Nash based on what analysis?

Nash is better than Parker in every area of offense than Parker outside of finishing at the rim. Parker is a better on ball defender but thats not really saying much since its Nash. If you have something to counter this argument feel free. Just dont come back without some facts or statistical analysis in your argument.

# 74 Colts18 @ 09/09/12 07:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
You do understand that you paragraph is a contradiction?

# 75 TJ820 @ 09/09/12 08:46 PM
Signature Skills are

Steve Nash- Dimer, Floor General, Deadeye, Spot up Shooter

Danny Granger- Spot up Shooter, Active Hands, Heat Retention

Kenneth Faried- Hustle Points, Scrapper, Active Hands

# 76 Belly_of_a_Whale @ 09/09/12 09:33 PM
287,000 followers.

We're due for three more. Gimme gimme gimme!

# 77 icemanfrost @ 09/09/12 10:12 PM
Quote:

Dude its not debatable tony parker was an MVP canidate most of the season if you are gonna break down by individual skills I can make a case for leonard being a better player than nash but that wouldn't be true.

Typical laker fan lol

# 78 RedSceptile @ 09/09/12 10:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sO100
Second year all defense for the first time since 05 lol what do you want his defense to be sir?
Kobe hasn't been an All Defensive player in almost 3 seasons. He's getting by just on reputation now.

# 79 SteboSSK @ 09/09/12 10:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by icemanfrost
Dude its not debatable tony parker was an MVP canidate most of the season if you are gonna break down by individual skills I can make a case for leonard being a better player than nash but that wouldn't be true.

Typical laker fan lol
How is this a typical Laker fan reply when any Suns fan would argue the same. Tony Parker was in the MVP race b/c the Spurs were racking up wins. Thats how the MVP works. Nash is better than Parker in every area of offense outside of finishing at the rim. Its that simple. If you want to debate the facts then lets do that but arguing your feelings and taking shots at what team a person roots for takes away from the real debate.

# 80 Neoda2khead @ 09/09/12 11:54 PM
I don't feel like everyone even deserves a skill . Nash could get dimer and floor general but ratings should still be the main thing that determines how good someone is . For example ... Raja bell is a good on-ball defender but not of the caliber of a Andre Iggy . So therefore u give Iggy the lockdown defender and don't give it to bell . Simply because all raja needs to play defense would be his regular defensive rating .

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.