Home
FIFA 13 News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Game: FIFA Soccer 13Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 15 - View All
FIFA Soccer 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 TheLetterZ @ 09/10/12 11:14 AM
Looks better in some ways than other recent videos, but I'm still concerned about the speed and lack of defense.

# 2 RoyceDa59 @ 09/10/12 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLetterZ
Looks better in some ways than other recent videos, but I'm still concerned about the speed and lack of defense.
I agree but 2:47-2:58 did not look right at all, I know these are human controlled teams but there is no way the AI should allow someone that close to the goal with out multiple people trying to close him down, makes me wonder what is the difficulty is on.

# 3 Altimus @ 09/10/12 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
I agree but 2:47-2:58 did not look right at all, I know these are human controlled teams but there is no way the AI should allow someone that close to the goal with out multiple people trying to close him down, makes me wonder what is the difficulty is on.
This has been FIFA's problem for a while is what happens during those 11 seconds. You should be getting rushed in the box and not having the ability like that to dance around for so long.

Last year a mix of difficulty and sliders helped fixed this issue to a certain degree.

# 4 eyeamg0dly @ 09/10/12 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
i agree it doesnt seem realistic but id rather the cpu react that way then give up a cheap goal because someone is unmarked.

in other cases the defense looks bad because of the overuse of the user contain, it drags people away from their assignment, thats why in his other vids you see the overuse of the lobbed through ball. its a waste to watch these vids, this guy is an arcade gamer.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.