Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

2K Sports released the all-new Official Trailer for NBA 2K13 featuring some of today’s biggest stars including cover athletes Kevin Durant, Blake Griffin and Derrick Rose as they hit the court in this year’s title. Created by Momentous, the trailer is set to “Victory” by Puff Daddy & the Family.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 NowAndLaterCARZ @ 09/10/12 02:33 PM
yea it was a good trailer, i'm just not as hype as everyone else about it. loved hearing biggie tho!! but im ready 4 this demo

# 142 michaelsan @ 09/10/12 02:47 PM
Notorious b.I.g. on this beauty has made my day

Inviato dal mio LG-P500 con Tapatalk 2

# 143 Caveman24 @ 09/10/12 03:18 PM
great video

# 144 Itsfuntobethespurs @ 09/10/12 03:19 PM
I know that Timmy hitting a bank shot isn't gonna sell, but they could have given San Antonio a bit more love with a Parker pull up or Manu eurostep. I mean, Nets, 'Cats and Spurs are the only teams that don't appear in the trailer lol

Still looks awesome

# 145 FLAWDAxBALLA954 @ 09/10/12 03:21 PM
I camt wait for this game i already have mine payed for just have to pick it up at midnight ~~~~. It sucks being either a Heat or a Laker fan nowadays cause nobody wants to play you online amd just assumes you're going to abuse the stars smh. I miss the good ole days when I use to pick the Heat and people would almost laugh at me. I might have a rough time getting a match.....XBOX LIVE I play team up all day reply if you wanna play at midnight.

# 146 TUSS11 @ 09/10/12 03:24 PM
I'm not really impressed. There were a few cool things like George's lefty windmill, Westbrook's reverse and Javale's dunk. But there wasn't enough new content to get me hyped.

# 147 cmebfresh @ 09/10/12 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLAWDAxBALLA954
I camt wait for this game i already have mine payed for just have to pick it up at midnight ~~~~. It sucks being either a Heat or a Laker fan nowadays cause nobody wants to play you online amd just assumes you're going to abuse the stars smh. I miss the good ole days when I use to pick the Heat and people would almost laugh at me. I might have a rough time getting a match.....XBOX LIVE I play team up all day reply if you wanna play at midnight.
WE CAN TAKE UM.

# 148 Itsfuntobethespurs @ 09/10/12 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLAWDAxBALLA954
The good old days of Gary Payton, Jason Williams, still good Shaq, Mourning, MVP Wade and still good Haslem?

Miami has had a terrific team since '03

# 149 mymannemcee @ 09/10/12 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsfuntobethespurs
The good old days of Gary Payton, Jason Williams, still good Shaq, Mourning, MVP Wade and still good Haslem?

Miami has had a terrific team since '03
Guess the 15-67 season never existed...

# 150 jersez @ 09/10/12 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadio5
Hows it different from the 2k12 highlight trailer? Dunks, lay ups, new players on different teams, screams, celebrations...goodnight. Again thank you 2k for the hype train, but what problems me is that all these people in here who are saying things like "oh its a different game this year" and "this game is better now" just by watching videos, and then when the game comes out their bashing the game and wanting a new PATCH....this is my problem and it turns into a remix....lol wait till the demo comes out

What would be nice is to see the ending stats after a gameplay video. Give us a stat sheet for 5min games. Tell us how the AI will be smarter this year. Give us advice on how we should approach their game so people cant be confussed on how to control the game pace like they are every year.

You can put different clothes on her but its still the same body type underneath

REMIX

VC/2k sports fan
Honestly, man. You can say that for a lot of things, for example you can say "why should I watch a NBA game, all they do is shoot, jump, dunk and run". Most likely there will be nothing you didn't expect to happen, even highlights most of us watch a NBA game expecting a highlight, so those are expected as well along with a winner and loser. So "Hows it different from the 2k12 highlight trailer? Dunks, lay ups, new players on different teams, screams, celebrations...goodnight." can be applied to almost everything in life.

This is where Expectations, come in. I don't know what you were expecting, and that might be why your disappointed. But for most of us, 2k has met our level of expectations, and you should know we expect a lot."what problems me is that all these people in here who are saying things like "oh its a different game this year" and "this game is better now" just by watching videos" Well what about the people who are saying "this is 2k12" or "same game different year" you see, to quote you "just by watching videos"How are you different from us then? Your making the same assumptions as us, off of a "video". Correct me if I'm wrong but you haven't played the game? Neither have I, so we can both be wrong, because we're assuming based off of two videos.

Please don't be angry at us who can see the work that was put into this game, and the improvements that were made because of that work.

# 151 jersez @ 09/10/12 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthBeach

How do you make these gifs?

# 152 FLAWDAxBALLA954 @ 09/10/12 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmebfresh
WE CAN TAKE UM.
Lol who you rocking with bro?

# 153 Itsfuntobethespurs @ 09/10/12 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mymannemcee
Guess the 15-67 season never existed...
They made the playoffs 9 out of 10 times!

Just saying 1 season isn't the good old days (technically like 6 months or so but oh well lol). I'm messing around a little. I would understand if he was a Raptors fan and Cousins, George and Rubio all went to Toronto

# 154 renewill27 @ 09/10/12 03:42 PM
It didn't really get me hyped. Sorry I'm not like the rest of you guys. Ill take it for what it is tho. Will this trailer stop me from being in line. Ugh hell no ill be in line like the rest of you are. I wld have rather seen more game footage. Not the heavily compressed stuff we have now.

# 155 cmebfresh @ 09/10/12 03:42 PM
them pacers looking good i might play with them.

# 156 Jakeness23 @ 09/10/12 03:45 PM
Only bad things I'll say is, accessories look the same, no new ones added... no home/away accessories. The art needs a huge upgrade.

BUT..... Gameplay looks incredible.

# 157 Pared @ 09/10/12 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadio5
What would be nice is to see the ending stats after a gameplay video. Give us a stat sheet for 5min games. Tell us how the AI will be smarter this year. Give us advice on how we should approach their game so people cant be confussed on how to control the game pace like they are every year.
And this is why I will always continue to have an issue with your comments.

You want a stat sheet for 5 mins? So you can complain that a team had x fouls in 20 minutes total? You realize that you would only be looking for something to complain about? Because that's what you're asking.

Let's say you saw this for a 12 min. half:

Team 1 - 27 37
Team 2 - 54 31

Whoa - the home team scored 85 points in a half?? No way - the game is arcadey! Little did you know that was the Pacers linescore back in 2010. BTW, they shot 65% for the game. But of course, it makes sense in real life but it's unimaginable in the game.

You're also asking for information that does not belong in a video trailer. How the AI will be smarter in a trailer? Do you scream during a trailer that you want to know where the movie was filmed? Who selected the cast? Why they decided to focus on a certain plot point about Batman? All during a trailer? NO - you look for the information where you would expect it. In this case it would be a developer insight.

C'mon man - you're just looking for reasons to complain. You sound like you would also tell us you used to walk 10 miles in the snow barefoot... and be serious about it.

# 158 jreezy18 @ 09/10/12 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCD@Future
Good video.. i see spin dunks still in da gm tho lmaoo..
And why wouldn't they be?

# 159 daveberg @ 09/10/12 04:05 PM
Didn't like it. No legends. Not even one clip of MJ.

Boo.

# 160 jreezy18 @ 09/10/12 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by renewill27
It didn't really get me hyped. Sorry I'm not like the rest of you guys. Ill take it for what it is tho. Will this trailer stop me from being in line. Ugh hell no ill be in line like the rest of you are. I wld have rather seen more game footage. Not the heavily compressed stuff we have now.
There's a 10 min gameplay video floating around on the interwebs.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.