NBA 2K13 News Post

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 infam0us @ 09/10/12 12:46 PM
Thanks Steve

# 2 Gramps91 @ 09/10/12 12:51 PM
I really like the New York jersey that Carmelo is wearing. Nice screenshots!

# 3 sonofbluz72 @ 09/10/12 01:32 PM
is it just me or do the player models look thinner?

# 4 cornille @ 09/10/12 02:13 PM
SOME ONE ANY ONE CAN WE CHOOSE OUR JERSEY IN MY PLAYER THIS YEAR ........ PLSSSSS

# 5 KyotoCarl @ 09/10/12 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornille
SOME ONE ANY ONE CAN WE CHOOSE OUR JERSEY IN MY PLAYER THIS YEAR ........ PLSSSSS
Wrong thread.

New sponsor: sprint!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

# 6 King_B_Mack @ 09/10/12 03:07 PM
Liking the screens. Have to say though, my confidence level on home/away accessories colors is in the toilet though. Not promising at all.

On another note, does anyone recall if the NBAtv logo was in the game at all last year? Saw it on the Paul Pierce screen again but I've seen nothing else to suggest any sort of NBAtv intergration. Unless they went NCAA 10 on us with two different broadcast styles. That'd be pretty cool.

# 7 KyotoCarl @ 09/10/12 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
Liking the screens. Have to say though, my confidence level on home/away accessories colors is in the toilet though. Not promising at all.

On another note, does anyone recall if the NBAtv logo was in the game at all last year? Saw it on the Paul Pierce screen again but I've seen nothing else to suggest any sort of NBAtv intergration. Unless they went NCAA 10 on us with two different broadcast styles. That'd be pretty cool.
It was in 2k12 I'm afraid

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

# 8 aloncho11 @ 09/10/12 04:27 PM
I'm really liking the super polished look the textures from the accesories and other small things have. Sleeves look like nylon, headbands and wristbands have that towely cloth effect. Kneepads and shoes also have this high-emboss texture added to them.

Other "little" things that really stand out to me are the improved textures and fit of the warmup suits, the rim and backboard textures look very much improved too, very smooth and crisp.

# 9 Eman5805 @ 09/10/12 05:32 PM
Celtics with white accessories at home. Maybe this'll silence some of the fiends. Or at least give them something else to harp on.

# 10 NealN42 @ 09/10/12 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaterofworlds888
I really like the New York jersey that Carmelo is wearing. Nice screenshots!
That jersey was in 2k12...

# 11 mlp111 @ 09/10/12 05:47 PM
only thing about the trailer i really didnt like is brandon jennings still has mohawk, beside that, everything looks outstanding!

# 12 Thunder Storm @ 09/10/12 05:51 PM
Gonna be weird using my Warriors without Monta Ellis. Curry has no one to attract double teams now.

# 13 Eman5805 @ 09/10/12 05:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Storm
Gonna be weird using my Warriors without Monta Ellis. Curry has no one to attract double teams now.
Could be Harrison Barnes someday.

# 14 KyotoCarl @ 09/10/12 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhunter2323
this game looks good still waiting on more gameplay footAGE AND RATING BUT IM GOING TO BE ANGRY IF THEY DONT ADD CREW THIS YR...ESPECIALLY IF THEY TRY 2 ADD IT IN NBA 2K14 JUST INCASE THEY RUN OUT OF IDEAS...THA GAME LOOKS REALLY GOOD THO WE SHUD BE GETTING DEMO INFORMATION SOONER OR LATER..
Calm done. No need to talk about the other game in this thread, that's not what it's about.
And stop with the crew talk. There's a crew thread somewhere and no info on the subject.

I've been looking forward to this thread! Tried to see if I could spot any new details but haven't been able to, except I saw that Spring is a new advertiser in the game!

# 15 King_B_Mack @ 09/10/12 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eman5805
Celtics with white accessories at home. Maybe this'll silence some of the fiends. Or at least give them something else to harp on.
Celtics aren't wearing white accessories at home. Jason Terry is wearing a white band which is the same stupid thing 2K did last year where Terry's band is always white for some reason. You can go change it yourself in Edit Player, however it's just stupid that a game that strives on authenticity as much as 2K does, has nonsensical errors like this.

# 16 swaggedout @ 09/10/12 06:46 PM
The pic of Garnett doing pushups looks stupid real.:

# 17 JohnB405 @ 09/10/12 08:00 PM
Quote:

I gotta agree with you. I've been hoping for this feature for a few years now. Seems from those screens it won't be happening though.. too bad.

# 18 sactown_13 @ 09/10/12 08:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhunter2323
this game looks good still waiting on more gameplay footAGE AND RATING BUT IM GOING TO BE ANGRY IF THEY DONT ADD CREW THIS YR...ESPECIALLY IF THEY TRY 2 ADD IT IN NBA 2K14 JUST INCASE THEY RUN OUT OF IDEAS...THA GAME LOOKS REALLY GOOD THO WE SHUD BE GETTING DEMO INFORMATION SOONER OR LATER..
all caps are so f'n obnoxious. i want crew also but this isnt the thread. on another note im lovin that contact dunk by amare

# 19 Vni @ 09/11/12 05:53 AM
No sweat I guess right?

# 20 Bulls321974 @ 09/11/12 07:49 AM
Quote:
Celtics aren't wearing white accessories at home. Jason Terry is wearing a white band which is the same stupid thing 2K did last year where Terry's band is always white for some reason. You can go change it yourself in Edit Player, however it's just stupid that a game that strives on authenticity as much as 2K does, has nonsensical errors like this.
100% agree!

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.