Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

2K Sports has revealed NBA 2K13 player ratings for 3 more players.
  • Javale McGee – 74
  • Josh Smith – 87
  • Kemba Walker - 78
Previously revealed NBA 2K13 player ratings below.
  • Kendall Marshall - 65
  • Evan Turner - 75
  • Steve Nash - 87
  • Danny Granger - 84
  • Kenneth Faried - 76
  • Grant Hill - 77
  • Austin Rivers - 67
  • Chris Paul - 94
  • Amare Stoudemire - 84
  • Andrew Bynum - 87
  • Michael Kidd-Gilchrist - 78
  • Tyreke Evans - 81
  • Michael Jordan - 99
  • Derrick Rose - 92
  • Allen Iverson - 95 (00-01 NBA Finals Iverson)
  • Jared Dudley - 75
  • Thomas Robinson - 75
  • Scottie Pippen - 92
  • Kevin Love - 89
  • Anthony Davis - 80
  • Monta Ellis - 86
  • Dion Waiters - 71
  • Andre Iguodala - 87
  • Kobe Bryant - 93
  • Carmelo Anthony - 92
  • Rajon Rondo - 90
  • Kevin Durant - 94 (Dropped 1 point)
  • Blake Griffin - 86 (Dropped 1 point)
  • Harrison Barnes - 75

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Wad3County12 @ 09/10/12 05:10 PM
I dont think Kembas ratining is too bad based on all of his skills. Look at the team hes on, the whole orginization is terrible let alone the players he played with. I think if he was on a better team (not a great team) but better he wouldve had a better year. Numbers dont always tell the whole story.

# 42 vtcha @ 09/10/12 05:19 PM
Wow @ everyone bashing on Kemba's FG%.
Just check out Durant & Jennings FG% when they were rookies. They were averaging around <40% as well, although Durant did start picking things up in the later stage of the season. But nonetheless, their FG% were pretty awful during their rookie season.

Currently, he is rated a bit too high. BUT I know for a fact that when 2k14 drops, his rating would probably be even higher than what it already is; dude is shown flashes of brilliance. Now as a starting PG as well as a much better roster & coaching staff, he should be back on his path playing like his college days.

# 43 Thunder Storm @ 09/10/12 05:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcha
Wow @ everyone bashing on Kemba's FG%.
Just check out Durant & Jennings FG% when they were rookies. They were averaging around <40% as well, although Durant did start picking things up in the later stage of the season. But nonetheless, their FG% were pretty awful during their rookie season.

Currently, he is rated a bit too high. BUT I know for a fact that when 2k14 drops, his rating would probably be even higher than what it already is; dude is shown flashes of brilliance. Now as a starting PG as well as a much better roster & coaching staff, he should be back on his path playing like his college days.
I agree to an extent.

and I hope none of these guys bashing Kemba are Iverson fans lol. He's theoretically one of the worst shooters ever, if you wanna get technical.

# 44 Thunder Storm @ 09/10/12 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhunter2323
kemba 78 but austin rivers 67 r u kidding me
that is kinda dumb when you think about it. 11 point differential for players who are virtually identical in ability? sheesh.

Rivers should be a 73.

# 45 stlpimpmonsta @ 09/10/12 06:07 PM
Smh complaining about a system you dont understand.Serious you dont even know how the ratings or the new trait effect overall so why complain about it.

# 46 Eman5805 @ 09/10/12 06:14 PM
It was the same with people saying Dirk was too low. Dude was still damn tough to stop. Overall gets way to much emphasis.

# 47 Thunder Storm @ 09/10/12 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eman5805
It was the same with people saying Dirk was too low. Dude was still damn tough to stop. Overall gets way to much emphasis.
That's true about Dirk, his post game was murder online. Almost a glitch.

# 48 Thunder Storm @ 09/10/12 06:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chandlerbang
john wall AKA worst 3pt shooter in the league???? Guy cant hit midrange or 3pointers and offensive is very limited. 75-78 fits him
bad logic being used here ...

# 49 sactown_13 @ 09/10/12 07:32 PM
i hope they adjusted the rate in which players progress otherwise we are gonna have way to many players in the 90's with all these high ratings.

# 50 Phreezy P @ 09/10/12 07:54 PM
The rating system scale has definitely gotten higher, so I won't say anyone is overrated.

# 51 Phreezy P @ 09/10/12 07:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chandlerbang
john wall AKA worst 3pt shooter in the league???? Guy cant hit midrange or 3pointers and offensive is very limited. 75-78 fits him
Look at everything else he does. Shooting isn't the only skill in basketball you need to be great. He's got good handles, he has pretty good IQ, solid defender and great at driving into the lane. Why do you think Rondo is a great player? Hint, his shooting isn't it.

# 52 Belly_of_a_Whale @ 09/10/12 08:52 PM
...except if you're Kendall Marshall with a 65 overall rating. Ouch.

# 53 MarvinOida @ 09/10/12 09:09 PM
Not gonna say that Kemba is overrated until people play with him and say he's too over powered. "Overrated" at this stage is undetermined, it's obvious that the Overall Ratings system got a boost for anyone sub-93 so people may get "overrated" but Austin Rivers a 67 in 2K13 is most likely a 63 in 2K12, the only thing I would disagree with since the overalls change, once I get the game, A.R. will be 73.

# 54 2_headedmonster @ 09/10/12 09:46 PM
Kemba Walker and John Wall are both horrible shooters....just horrible. 78 is plain crazy. 70 max.

# 55 Belly_of_a_Whale @ 09/10/12 09:53 PM
Interesting age we live in with real NBA players getting their ratings tweeted to them. And then, I get to see their cryptic posts about being undervalued. Looking at you, Kendall Marshall. 65 seems about right... until you compare it to some of the other ratings like Kemba's 78.

# 56 2_headedmonster @ 09/10/12 10:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTeezy
But he's not limited offensively..... I know he can't shoot but he can get to the rack whenever he wants
when hes not turning the ball over

# 57 Wildcats302 @ 09/10/12 10:16 PM
Wall should stay about where he did last year...81-82 overall with low outside shouting, I mean low, low, low outside shooter but as the UNC poster said...the guy can get to the rack and score at will and he has averaged 16.4 points and like 8.4 assists his first two seasons, pretty good on an awful team.

# 58 Thunder Storm @ 09/10/12 10:17 PM
T/O are not the end of the world, unless you're in Jeremy Lin territory, otherwise its pretty natural for PGs to rack up a few. Look at Nash's prime years.

Wall's t/o's are because he's too fast for his own good. He's gotta learn to adjust pace.

# 59 2_headedmonster @ 09/10/12 10:18 PM
Quote:
Well the turnovers will go down this year with better teammates
thats an assumption, one he has given you no reason to come to.

# 60 Thunder Storm @ 09/10/12 10:23 PM
Quote:
He's going into his third year lol It took rose 4 years
Rose won MVP at 22.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.