Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Quote:
Check out what NBA 2K13 has in store in MyCAREER mode, focusing on your player's life both on and off the court. Featuring producer Erick Boenisch and the MyCAREER of Ronnie2K.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 XenoZograscope @ 09/11/12 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by youALREADYknow
That one segment was more important to me than the rest of the video.

Yea it sure was, I honestly stop the video right there lol, that piece of info right there was enough for me.

# 82 m1ke_nyc @ 09/11/12 01:26 PM
Most important thing for me was the improved AI. But really hope we can change jerseys in my player.

# 83 BlakkMajik3000 @ 09/11/12 01:29 PM
As someone that plays MP almost exclusively, I enjoyed that insight, especially the part about teammate A.I. no longer being dumb as a brick. I also like the Coach on the Floor signature skill. I can definitely see using this with my PG.

There are still some questions left unanswered by the insight. Can you choose your secondary position (or choose not to have one)? Can you choose both home and away accessories? Did they change how the draft works? After Year 1, it's always in alphabetical order.

I wonder if there's going to be an insight on Art, arguably the weakest aspect of 2K for some time now.

# 84 Humdinger80 @ 09/11/12 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratedmoney
Most important thing for me was the improved AI. But really hope we can change jerseys in my player.
Oh boy, see we got folks worried about trade logic, being able to sim games if you dont wanna play all or just the key games and I'm talking about game mode breaking glitches and this dudes talking about changing jerseys. Which I'm sure you can with all the focus being put on clothes on and off the court this year, so you can stop worrying....are we in the Madden boards?

# 85 lightning_78 @ 09/11/12 01:36 PM
One thing they didn't talk about but I hope they'll address is the ability to play any game in the season and not just the key games. Sometimes I want to play against a team like my home-state Bucks but don't want to have to play 6 previous games just to get that specific game...I like the key game feature but i wish they could switch up so I'm not playing the exact same 4 teams every year.

# 86 m1ke_nyc @ 09/11/12 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humdinger80
Oh boy, see we got folks worried about trade logic, being able to sim games if you dont wanna play all or just the key games and I'm talking about game mode breaking glitches and this dudes talking about changing jerseys. Which I'm sure you can with all the focus being put on clothes on and off the court this year, so you can stop worrying....are we in the Madden boards?
LOL we all have our wants for this game and we all have the right to speak about them. I said the most important thing to me was improved AI but you failed to acknowledge that. gtfo of here like only your opinion matters. Changing jerseys is a basic operation in all sports titles the fact that its been missing from this mode bothers alot of people. I can stop worrying please it wasnt confirmed either way.

# 87 Humdinger80 @ 09/11/12 01:49 PM
Quote:
LOL we all have our wants for this game and we all have the right to speak about them. I said the most important thing to me was improved AI but you failed to acknowledge that. gtfo of here like only your opinion matters. Changing jerseys is a basic operation in all sports titles the fact that its been missing from this mode bothers alot of people. I can stop worrying please it wasnt confirmed either way.
I didnt acknowledge it because dude in the official 2K video acknowledged it, what more do you want man? a f**king hand written letter? And of course everyones opinion matters, my point was yours doesn't make people wanna break the game in half. Get yer priorities in check bruh

# 88 jreezy18 @ 09/11/12 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by uponablackstar
The only thing I'm still worried about is CPU trade logic now. If that's fixed, I'm good.
Indeed. I remember the Lakers trading Kobe Bryant for me one time.

# 89 strobox88 @ 09/11/12 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jreezy18
I remember I trade requested to the Lakers as an Athletic SG and once I got into the lineup, they benched Kobe instead of putting one of us at the SF spot. lol

# 90 d11king @ 09/11/12 01:55 PM
"No better show in town, then the Clippers"

HAHAHAHAHA. Please stop.

# 91 jreezy18 @ 09/11/12 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by strobox88
I remember I trade requested to the Lakers as an Athletic SG and once I got into the lineup, they benched Kobe instead of putting one of us at the SF spot. lol
If that's not logical I don't know what is.

# 92 aholbert32 @ 09/11/12 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jreezy18
I remember a time in real life when the Lakers were strongly considering trading Kobe Bryant.

# 93 m1ke_nyc @ 09/11/12 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humdinger80
I didnt acknowledge it because dude in the official 2K video acknowledged it, what more do you want man? a f**king hand written letter? And of course everyones opinion matters, my point was yours doesn't make people wanna break the game in half. Get yer priorities in check bruh
The most important thing to me in the video was the improved AI, where does this hand written letter thing come from ? Get my priorities in line, I dont care for simming games I play all mine. Every game has glitches its gonna happen whether you like it or not. I wanna be able to change jerseys in my player, its year 4 for this mode I would hope after 4 cycles it finally made it in. Again stop trying to tell me what I should be concerned about.

# 94 the_future420 @ 09/11/12 02:11 PM
If they didn't change the ability to only play either all games or "key games" then all of these upgrades will mean nothing to me because I won't be playing the mode that much.

With that said, these additions look nice and should add to the immersion factor. The fact that AI was seen as a sore spot that was worked on is very encouraging.

# 95 MrBigShot1 @ 09/11/12 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I remember a time in real life when the Lakers were strongly considering trading Kobe Bryant.
So? Its not up to them. Kobe has a no trade clause in his contract and I really don't think he would be willing to go to another team realistically. He played his entire career as a Laker and now has another shot at a title, so the CPU trading him would be unrealistic.

# 96 Humdinger80 @ 09/11/12 02:14 PM
Quote:
The most important thing to me in the video was the improved AI, where does this hand written letter thing come from ? Get my priorities in line, I dont care for simming games I play all mine. Every game has glitches its gonna happen whether you like it or not. I wanna be able to change jerseys in my player, its year 4 for this mode I would hope after 4 cycles it finally made it in. Again stop trying to tell me what I should be concerned about.
*yawn* nevermind, your right and I'm wrong. go away.

# 97 ir2proforu2 @ 09/11/12 02:21 PM
im pretty sure when he said you can get currency online is he meaning when you complete an online match you might get a certain amount, doubt we can use our players online

# 98 Norris_Cole @ 09/11/12 02:21 PM
Where are Damian Lillard tattoos ?

# 99 PippenAintEasy @ 09/11/12 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ir2proforu2
im pretty sure when he said you can get currency online is he meaning when you complete an online match you might get a certain amount, doubt we can use our players online
You sure about that?

exophase. com/achievement/nba-2k13-xbox-360/on-the-road-again/

Remove the space after the . before com...new member, can't post a link.

# 100 deacon21206 @ 09/11/12 02:27 PM
I didn't see the magnetic box out when he went up for the off. rebound.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.