Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

2K Sports has revealed NBA 2K13 player ratings for 3 more players.
  • Marc Gasol – 83
  • Pau Gasol – 87
  • Serge Ibaka – 81
Previously revealed NBA 2K13 player ratings below.
  • Javale McGee – 74
  • Josh Smith – 87
  • Kemba Walker - 78
  • Kendall Marshall - 65
  • Evan Turner - 75
  • Steve Nash - 87
  • Danny Granger - 84
  • Kenneth Faried - 76
  • Grant Hill - 77
  • Austin Rivers - 67
  • Chris Paul - 94
  • Amare Stoudemire - 84
  • Andrew Bynum - 87
  • Michael Kidd-Gilchrist - 78
  • Tyreke Evans - 81
  • Michael Jordan - 99
  • Derrick Rose - 92
  • Allen Iverson - 95 (00-01 NBA Finals Iverson)
  • Jared Dudley - 75
  • Thomas Robinson - 75
  • Scottie Pippen - 92
  • Kevin Love - 89
  • Anthony Davis - 80
  • Monta Ellis - 86
  • Dion Waiters - 71
  • Andre Iguodala - 87
  • Kobe Bryant - 93
  • Carmelo Anthony - 92
  • Rajon Rondo - 90
  • Kevin Durant - 94 (Dropped 1 point)
  • Blake Griffin - 86 (Dropped 1 point)
  • Harrison Barnes - 75

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 SteboSSK @ 09/11/12 11:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norris_Cole
That doesn't make any sense, Have you ever heard of Dirk? He isn't a great rebounder or a shotblocker as wel... Plus I would say Aldridge is probably the only elite PF who plays decent defense regardles of not blocking too much shots
Of course it does, Dirk for one was an elite scorer not a good one like LMA. Dirk also led the Mavs to 10 seasons over 50 wins. The kicker is Dirk never won a ring until he had a player that could compensate for his lack of inside defense and rebounding in Tyson Chandler. So please try again. The fact that you label Aldridge elite makes me question your bball acumen. He is a great talent but elite? Elite is Lebron, Kobe, Dwight and KD.

# 62 SteboSSK @ 09/12/12 12:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norris_Cole
Because the guy is assuming that you can't win anything with a franchise big man who can't shot blocks or rebound at an elite level. And that's totally false as you can see
No actually I didnt assume anything but the facts show that Dirk didnt win a ring until they got a player that compensated for his weaknesses. He still led his team to decade long run of great records. Dirk is an exception anyway because he is an ELITE scorer. LMA has never been on that level nor will he ever will.

# 63 Thunder Storm @ 09/12/12 12:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yungsta404
they probaly gave ibaka 99 defensive awareness
That's probably the only way to get him to average 3 blocks like he does in real life.

Does the game have a "shot blocker" sig skill ? I can't remember.

# 64 OGKing @ 09/12/12 02:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by d11king
Regardless of what people think, Pau Gasol is still one of the best skilled big men in the league.
This. He deserves an 87. Blake Griffin is an 86. Pau would only be right to be an 87.

People tend to forget that Gasol was and still is a very good Power Forward. He could shoot the mid range J, he could shoot the 3 if he has to..he made quite a few last year. He could post up, still one of the better post up big men in the league, and he could rebound.

He had a rough year last year.

# 65 ojandpizza @ 09/12/12 03:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTeezy
Dirk is 7'0 lol so he gets rebounds by default name another big man like dirk that has won championships.
Chris Bosh

# 66 ojandpizza @ 09/12/12 03:10 AM
All I can say is that if Pau's rating isn't hurt after having a somewhat down season this past year then Deron Williams better not be penalized for his down season either..

IMO ever player rating I've saw was a couple points too high, so I guess that evens them all out

# 67 Norris_Cole @ 09/12/12 06:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTeezy
The heat don't depend on bosh like the mavs do dirk. Plus bosh can reboubd
35 mpg, 7'9 rpg?

sure...

# 68 madmax17 @ 09/12/12 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmebfresh
Find no problem with these ratings. That mean Chris Bosh have to be a 88 or something. Wade have to be a 92. Like 87 for Pau Gasol is debatable but im fine with it. he not going to have much Sig Skills anyway
And what sig skill should Bosh have, T-rex changeover?

# 69 kpax1º1 @ 09/12/12 08:28 AM
Heh, they should've posted Ricky Rubio and Calderon's ratings if they wanted to keep the spanish trend. Can't complain though.

# 70 NYdreams @ 09/12/12 12:03 PM
lol @ bosh being an 87.. can some1 please explain why ? all he does is shoot mid ranges and the finals the 3... his defense isnt good, he barely plays in the paint, so where does the 87 come in at ??? 2k12 had him perfect.. his jumpshot was a guarantee and thats exactly how he plays.. spacing the floor out... he was good at 82 but yall trying to make him GREAT 87..the only reason his numbers were what it was in Toronto because he was the only person on his team that could rebound lmao so of course he averaged 10 and the best scorer they had( remember we are talking about the raptors here)
now both pau gasol and amare has been having bad seasons where they had just been playing lazy as of late but they are both better

# 71 Thunder Storm @ 09/12/12 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYdreams
lol @ bosh being an 87.. can some1 please explain why ? all he does is shoot mid ranges and the finals the 3... his defense isnt good, he barely plays in the paint, so where does the 87 come in at ??? 2k12 had him perfect.. his jumpshot was a guarantee and thats exactly how he plays.. spacing the floor out... he was good at 82 but yall trying to make him GREAT 87..the only reason his numbers were what it was in Toronto because he was the only person on his team that could rebound lmao so of course he averaged 10 and the best scorer they had( remember we are talking about the raptors here)
now both pau gasol and amare has been having bad seasons where they had just been playing lazy as of late but they are both better
Bosh only does what is asked of him.

He is capable of being the 2nd leading scorer on Miami, he can blow by any big in the league, he's agile, he has decent floor game for his size. He is underutilized on purpose.

# 72 ye24 @ 09/12/12 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojandpizza
All I can say is that if Pau's rating isn't hurt after having a somewhat down season this past year then Deron Williams better not be penalized for his down season either..

IMO ever player rating I've saw was a couple points too high, so I guess that evens them all out
Pau Gasol had a down year and still put up 17 & 10 on 50% shooting as the 3rd option

Deron Williams put up 21 & 9 on 40% shooting as the first option

im still sure Deron will be rated 90 or at least close to it but dont compare Deron's bad year to Pau's....not even close

# 73 ojandpizza @ 09/12/12 02:40 PM
^ I didn't compare them at all.. All I said was that if he didn't lose any overall points then somebody else shouldn't either

# 74 TJ820 @ 09/12/12 03:09 PM
Signature Skills could be

Marc Gasol- Brickwall, Post Proficiency, Scrapper

Pau Gasol- Post Proficiency, Post Playmaker

Serge Ibaka- Eraser, Posterizer, ( maybe ) Chase Down Artist

# 75 slowdifference @ 09/12/12 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ye24
Pau Gasol had a down year and still put up 17 & 10 on 50% shooting as the 3rd option

Deron Williams put up 21 & 9 on 40% shooting as the first option

im still sure Deron will be rated 90 or at least close to it but dont compare Deron's bad year to Pau's....not even close
Pau Gasol played on a far superior team with far superior talent. Besides, you should compare the efficiency of a big vs that of a gaurd

# 76 yungsta404 @ 09/12/12 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ820
Signature Skills could be

Marc Gasol- Brickwall, Post Proficiency, Scrapper

Pau Gasol- Post Proficiency, Post Playmaker

Serge Ibaka- Eraser, Posterizer, ( maybe ) Chase Down Artist
they probaly gave ibaka defensive anchor.

# 77 d1234 @ 09/12/12 07:46 PM
Dwade is so ****ing underated tho smh, Then they put kobe 40 percent shooting *** above him smh

# 78 TJ820 @ 09/12/12 09:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yungsta404
they probaly gave ibaka defensive anchor.
yeah thanks i forgot about that one, He's going to be a monster defensively.

# 79 TJ820 @ 09/12/12 10:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by d1234
Dwade is so ****ing underated tho smh, Then they put kobe 40 percent shooting *** above him smh
agree, when wades healthy enough to play i thinks he's better than kobe. Don't know how kobe made all those first teams on defense in front of wade

# 80 ojandpizza @ 09/12/12 10:43 PM
If Wade=100% + Bosh =100% does that = Heat repeat????? IMO, they played much better with Wade hurt and running the offense through LeBron... We'll see

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.