Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

Check out the Madden NFL 13 Wii U screenshots, right here.

With beautiful HD graphics, an in-depth Career mode, and exclusive Touch Screen features, Madden NFL 13 on Wii U delivers the most authentic NFL experience ever on a Nintendo platform. Build your own legacy as a player or a coach—or relive the glory of an all-time legend—in Connected Careers. Immerse yourself in the Madden NFL experience with features exclusive to Wii U, including streamlined playcalling, personnel management, and more—all directed from the innovate touch screen on the Wii U™ GamePad. Madden NFL 13—bringing next generation innovation, gameplay, and graphics to a Nintendo platform like never before.
  • Touch Screen Controls – Call plays, draw up Hot Routes, adjust defensive assignments and call audibles all using the built-in touch screen on the GamePad. Fans can also navigate the playbook, make substitutions and change personnel package all with simple taps and swipes of the touch screen.
  • Connected Careers – Create your own personal legacy as a player or coach or relive the storied career of a legend, with up to 32 friends per league. All this, plus a dynamic story engine, virtual Twitter feed populated by real-life media personalities, social integration and team management from PCs, tablets and smartphones, combines to create the first true sports RPG, encased in a fully connected universe that’s on 24/7.
  • Next Gen Gameplay – With features new to the franchise like a completely redesigned passing game and the most intelligent pass defense to date, Madden NFL 13 on Wii U brings next gen gameplay and graphics straight to your living room like never before.
  • All-New Commentary – Every game has the feel of a nationally televised broadcast with CBS Sports commentators Jim Nantz and Phil Simms calling the action from the virtual 3D booth.
  • HD Graphics – With a living front end, dynamic in-game transitions, a live ticker, and drastically improved usability, Madden NFL 13 is game-changing from boot-up to credits.

Madden NFL 13 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 13 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Coltsnpacers @ 09/15/12 08:45 AM
Love the graphics!

# 2 RoyalBoyle78 @ 09/15/12 09:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltsnpacers
Love the graphics!
Where? Because I'm sure that pic in Stevens post is not from the wii u but maybe 360 or ps3

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

# 3 bonannogiovanni @ 09/15/12 10:09 AM
Hmm, A live ticker....out of town scores???

# 4 bigsmallwood @ 09/15/12 10:36 AM
Another one for my Wii U

# 5 Earl1963 @ 09/15/12 12:54 PM
I wonder if the play art is visible on that big controller instead of being displayed on the tv while playing offline vs an opponent.

# 6 Bulls321974 @ 09/16/12 10:24 AM
Where's the logo on the Buccaneers helmets for christ's sake?

# 7 adayinthelife @ 09/16/12 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl1963
I wonder if the play art is visible on that big controller instead of being displayed on the tv while playing offline vs an opponent.
I swear I saw a photo of someone viewing play art on the controller somewhere...

# 8 DirkJesusNowitzki @ 09/16/12 10:40 AM
Damn Rhonde Barber gonna play into his 50's.

# 9 Skyboxer @ 09/16/12 10:48 AM
I'll be buying it for sure

# 10 EnigmaNemesis @ 09/16/12 12:49 PM
Nope, the CPU's in the WiiU are not as powerful as the processors in the 360 or PS3. So the physics engine could not work.

Heard it from an unnamed source.

# 11 Elway7 @ 09/16/12 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaNemesis
Nope, the CPU's in the WiiU are not as powerful as the processors in the 360 or PS3. So the physics engine could not work.

Wrong!!

"Coach mode player"

# 12 EnigmaNemesis @ 09/16/12 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elway7
Wrong!!

"Coach mode player"
If you think so.

# 13 gametime25 @ 09/21/12 12:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaNemesis

No one said that bro! The Wii U has a GPGPU which does some of the CPU's work also so it's more then capable of having the Infinity Engine. NBA 2K13 got all of their physics into the Wii U version, and they just introduced some new physics. It's EA Sports doing.. EA Sports did the same thing when Madden 06 on XBOX 360 came out. They left out PS2/GC/XBOX 1 features. Madden 07 PS3, Madden 08 PS3 only ran at 30fps also. EA is known for doing this everytime new hardware comes out, they even did it with the PS Vita version this year, it doesn't have connected careers.

# 14 EnigmaNemesis @ 09/21/12 12:11 PM
Believe what you want and think. First was GameCube 1.5 (Wii) and now they are making an 360 1.5 (WiiU) with less CPU power in calculations. Nintendo has been taking the "enough to get by" with hardware rout for a while now. That much is fact. They are not cutting edge. While the GPU may be a hair better, the CPU lags behind the SPU PS3 and 360 CPU set.

All systems can offload to the GPU, they need not to on the 360 and PS3 due to the CPU power with calculations.

This is not 2K, and you are comparing apples to oranges bringing a 5 on 5 versus an 11 on 11 sport up when it comes to physics and calculations.

I will listen to someone who told me in person.

# 15 EnigmaNemesis @ 09/21/12 01:25 PM
Funny hearing non-developers saying they would argue one system is harder than the other.

Especially not knowing the parameters of each physics system, "EA" is the publisher, Madden developers are different than Live developers. You are comparing apples to oranges. Both fruit, but different fruit.

Same argument can be used as to why does 2K fail at baseball and not basketball. See what I did there?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.