Home
WRC 3 FIA World Rally Championship 2012 News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Quote:
The video showcases one lap through the GB forests racing across mud and tarmac. The video highlights the level of Milestones attention to detail through the variance in track and weather conditions through mud, rain and sun and the effect such racing conditions have on the car and the handling.

Game: WRC 3 FIA World Rally Championship 2012Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS Vita / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 0 - View All
WRC 3 FIA World Rally Championship 2012 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Dazraz @ 09/17/12 11:19 AM
I'm grateful just to have a licensed rallying game. That said, as with all Black Bean racers the level of visual quality is far inferior to other racing games out there. The cars still look super imposed upon the environment they race on as opposed to actually being part of it & although things look a bit better in the sunlight the colours still look flat & the environment lifeless. I'll still be getting the game though as I'd rather have this than nothing at all.

# 2 Bubba_Zanetti @ 09/17/12 12:00 PM
If only Codemasters had the WRC license, then we'd be in heaven. Still playing the original WRC and I think it's going to stay that way.

# 3 lnin0 @ 09/17/12 06:14 PM
Is this game available in US? If so who is taking pre-orders or selling it? No sign of it on Gamestop or Amazon.

# 4 BIG CAROLINA @ 09/18/12 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lnin0
Is this game available in US? If so who is taking pre-orders or selling it? No sign of it on Gamestop or Amazon.
You are going to have to import it. Last I year I imported WRC 2 for the xbox and it worked. Thats the route I am going this year also.

I don't know why but it seems as if the US doesn't care about WRC, F1, V8 Supercars or MotoGp just to name a few.

# 5 DazzaDogg @ 09/20/12 03:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG CAROLINA
I don't know why but it seems as if the US doesn't care about WRC, F1, V8 Supercars or MotoGp just to name a few.
Lets just hope that changes about V8 supercars in the near future with Nissan and Mercedes both joining the sport.

# 6 Bubba_Zanetti @ 09/20/12 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG CAROLINA
You are going to have to import it. Last I year I imported WRC 2 for the xbox and it worked. Thats the route I am going this year also.

It's definetely NASCAR country here. It's always been my theory, if it's not an American based sport, then Americans just don't get into it or they seem more content just to trash it.

# 7 lnin0 @ 09/20/12 06:15 PM
So anyone know a good importer/exporter?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.