Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

2K Sports has revealed NBA 2K13 player ratings for 3 more players.
  • Dwight Howard – 96
  • Chris Bosh - 83
  • Roy Hibbert - 86
Previously revealed NBA 2K13 player ratings below.
  • Eric Gordon – 85
  • Aaron Brooks - 77
  • Manu Ginobili - 86
  • Marc Gasol – 83
  • Pau Gasol – 87
  • Serge Ibaka – 81
  • Javale McGee – 74
  • Josh Smith – 87
  • Kemba Walker - 78
  • Kendall Marshall - 65
  • Evan Turner - 75
  • Steve Nash - 87
  • Danny Granger - 84
  • Kenneth Faried - 76
  • Grant Hill - 77
  • Austin Rivers - 67
  • Chris Paul - 94
  • Amare Stoudemire - 84
  • Andrew Bynum - 87
  • Michael Kidd-Gilchrist - 78
  • Tyreke Evans - 81
  • Michael Jordan - 99
  • Derrick Rose - 92
  • Allen Iverson - 95 (00-01 NBA Finals Iverson)
  • Jared Dudley - 75
  • Thomas Robinson - 75
  • Scottie Pippen - 92
  • Kevin Love - 89
  • Anthony Davis - 80
  • Monta Ellis - 86
  • Dion Waiters - 71
  • Andre Iguodala - 87
  • Kobe Bryant - 93
  • Carmelo Anthony - 92
  • Rajon Rondo - 90
  • Kevin Durant - 94 (Dropped 1 point)
  • Blake Griffin - 86 (Dropped 1 point)
  • Harrison Barnes - 75

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 ojandpizza @ 09/17/12 10:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by antixnette
Why are people talking about what Bosh did in previous years? He's two years removed from that. His rating is spot on.
So you're saying just because he doesn't get as many looks as he did before he's a worse player? That doesn't make any sense at all

# 102 SteboSSK @ 09/17/12 10:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OTCU
Its funny how the only people that agree with you are biased Lakers fans like yourself but I digress
Does it matter? Show me where I said any of the current Laker players werent slighly overrated on the rating scale? But then again if you look at them relative to other players they really arent overrated. How is Dwight overrated at 96 when Hibbert is an 86? Why should Nash be an 82 like some are calling for when Kemba Walker is a 78? You see how that works? Instead of trying to make this some stupid Laker argument read the damn post and debate the info that is here.

# 103 SteboSSK @ 09/17/12 10:38 PM
Quote:
Well boshs rating still makes no sense.
I think I've made it clear in other threads that Bosh's rating should be higher. Based on what I've seen he should be atleast an 85-87 especially if Amare is an 84.

# 104 t_SKY @ 09/17/12 10:54 PM
Lol on Howard's rating coming from an injury.

# 105 KDurant35 @ 09/17/12 10:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojandpizza
A better ball handler than CP3??? I think not
No comment.

# 106 OGKing @ 09/17/12 11:13 PM
Dwight - 96
Kobe - 93
Nash - 87
Gasol - 87

Yep. Online play is going to be filled with Laker v Heat matchups

# 107 SteboSSK @ 09/17/12 11:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KDurant35
No comment.
You are probably the worst poster in this whole thread. I am still waiting on the facts that back up that Rose is a better defensive player than CP3. Would you rather me just ether you with the info instead? You choose.

# 108 bohagon @ 09/17/12 11:52 PM
Just a heads up guys theres video on youtube of nba2k13 in action type in pnasty226 you can see the sig styles for verification its 2k13 also dribbling and bounce passes just a heads up video is not mine

# 109 thisisgr8t623 @ 09/18/12 01:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belly_of_a_Whale
Ratings are definitely in flux. I expect that many of the ones we already "know" will be different once the game is dropped.

Seems kind of a waste for 2K to be releasing these ratings, though, since they don't seem to be finalized.

Hoping Dwight is closer to 94, Bosh 84/85, Hibbert 82/83 by the time I've got this game in my hands.

(And Melo down to 90.)
melo 92 rating is good. i dont see anything overrated about that

# 110 cam21224 @ 09/18/12 01:21 AM
As an offline player screw ratings, I'll never ever ever ever use 2ks outsider roster.

But for online association guys, would be wonderful if the owner of the lg can run rosters from 2kshare as the base.

Downright ridiculous this guy is still employed to half *** roster an over rate players for the casual gamers.

Number 1 on my wish list for future 2k b ball, incorporate the ability to use other rosters for online play.

Better yet hire some of the great roster makers of OS. Rashidi, Nog, Rondo, Ronyell, youalreadyknow, Tomba, Vctrb, etc... These guys don't get paid to fix his bs ever year, when they really should for pouring hours, days, months to getting the game to truly shine.

# 111 Rain816 @ 09/18/12 01:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthBeach
My guess is his defensive attributes are probably low.

No idea how Dwight Howard is a 96, though...cause if Rose took a drop at his position based on his injury, as did Wade at his position, how is Dwight so high? I want to see which attributes keep him in the upper 90s vs. Rose and Wade's attributes at their respective positions.
I feel just because Bosh is our 3rd best player they undertake him....they did it n both 2k11 n 12....n now 13. It sucks cuz they got amare rated
Higher and josh smith and josh is a better pg then both of them. Don't wanna sound like a homer but that's just fact

# 112 Speedy_Bronco @ 09/18/12 01:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain816
I feel just because Bosh is our 3rd best player they undertake him....they did it n both 2k11 n 12....n now 13. It sucks cuz they got amare rated
Higher and josh smith and josh is a better pg then both of them. Don't wanna sound like a homer but that's just fact
Since when did JSmoove play Point Guard?

# 113 antixnette @ 09/18/12 01:55 AM
Quote:
Do you watch basketball? Omg the ignorance
Nothing is ignorant about my statement. You're pressed about something he did two years ago. Fact is his averages went down and so should his rating. He ain't doing what he did in Toronto.

# 114 99centChickenSammich @ 09/18/12 02:07 AM
Bosh's low rating the past couple of years all makes sense now. The whole world (including 2k devs) saw this garbage, and his credibility hasn't been the same since..

I mean, there's flopping, and then there's acting like you've just been shot in the face with a Desert Eagle. Come on man.

# 115 godsgift2dagame @ 09/18/12 02:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99centChickenSammich
Bosh's low rating the past couple of years all makes sense now. The whole world (including 2k devs) saw this garbage, and his credibility hasn't been the same since..

I mean, there's flopping, and then there's acting like you've just been shot in the face with a Desert Eagle. Come on man.
It's funny talking about credibility as a Lakers fan, isn't it? Especially with the 2001 fiasco and what not...

# 116 99centChickenSammich @ 09/18/12 02:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by godsgift2dagame
It's funny talking about credibility as a Lakers fan, isn't it? Especially with the 2001 fiasco and what not...
Refresh my memory on the 2001 fiasco...

# 117 danjeffery08 @ 09/18/12 02:50 AM
howard went down to 95 when looking at the new screens, and bosh 82 apparently? hibbert is 79 aswell? thats just what was posted by OS

# 118 ojandpizza @ 09/18/12 02:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by antixnette
Nothing is ignorant about my statement. You're pressed about something he did two years ago. Fact is his averages went down and so should his rating. He ain't doing what he did in Toronto.
His numbers went down because he doesn't get as many touches.. You seriously think that just because he doesn't shoot as much he is all of a sudden worse at it??? NO that makes absolutely ZERO sense..

# 119 tx_twostep @ 09/18/12 03:00 AM
Again, ratings via numbers are so subjective. Give these players their 'sig skills' and make a rating system similar to the way MLB: The Show does. What's the big deal about numerical ratings anyways? Ex: CP3 vs D Rose...they are both good and lets just leave it at that.

# 120 thisisgr8t623 @ 09/18/12 03:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorPrince
Yep. People must keep in mind that 2k simply kept Melo's Close shot rating down in the 60s just to keep him 2-3 points lower.
yea which is very disrespectful in my eyes. lebron has A minus out side shooting while melo has an A and granger has like a B. that makes no sense plus melo has a lower offensive rating than derrick rose and cp3

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.