Home
NHL 13 News Post

NHL 13 patch 1.02 has arrived for PS3 users. Not much, but here are the details.
  • PS3 Stanley Cup Edition not awarding Hockey Ultimate Team packs - Please enter your Stanley Cup Edition HUT code to receive your reward if you have not already done so. If you have already entered the code the packs will appear in the HUT Store
  • PS3 GameStop/EB Games Pre-order codes not awarding Hockey Ultimate Team Packs - Please enter your Pre-order code to receive your reward if you have not already done so. If you have already entered the code the packs will appear in the HUT Store
  • Reduces frame rater jitter on the PS3 as experienced by a number of players in all game modes but was most noticeable in OTP

Game: NHL 13Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 23 - View All
NHL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 tvman @ 09/21/12 12:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taku
Thanks for testing it out. I made a topic about this to EA forums and even PM'd EA_Noun about it, no replies. Oh and stupid thing is that in cpu vs cpu games the cpu hitting power slider seems to work as it should.
Yeah your right the sliders are wrong.

CPU hitting power should read Human hitting power and visa versa.

Like you say though when you run cpu vs cpu they work as they should.

# 22 Therion7 @ 09/21/12 12:48 PM
Quote:
Thanks for testing it out. I made a topic about this to EA forums and even PM'd EA_Noun about it, no replies. Oh and stupid thing is that in cpu vs cpu games the cpu hitting power slider seems to work as it should.

After verifying this one as a proven bug, I've begun looking at the others. Some other errors may have gone unnoticed because we, as sim players, don't go for extreme advantages one way or the other.

Began to think that a slider list in EA's code was out of sync and perhaps the solution to the missing penalties would be in there somewhere but no joy as yet.

# 23 Taku @ 09/21/12 12:54 PM
I've been playing 1vs1 practise and changing poke and lift sliders right and left but those are much more difficult to test.

# 24 Therion7 @ 09/21/12 01:04 PM
Quote:
I've been playing 1vs1 practise and changing poke and lift sliders right and left but those are much more difficult to test.
Yep, I'm pretty sure goalie reaction is as expected but that was much easier. There's some slight murmuring about shot accuracy being reversed but I'm not sure about that one as yet.

I'm off to alter the poise and discipline stats of the Flyers to prehistoric caveman levels to see if that helps with penalties as rumoured. I don't think they get bumped up during a season mode and I'll settle for that. Just now anyway...

# 25 Taku @ 09/21/12 05:44 PM
One thing I cannot understand is that gameplay changes despite the fact I'm 100% sure that I haven't changed anything in my settings.

Just played a game in my season mode with settings which I saved earlier today, pretty slow skating sliders with speed&acceleration at 2 clicks. Now with these same settings my guys skate like they're on steroids. Ryan Getzlaf is going so fast that he cannot turn! I mean wtf, hidden hot streak or something?

# 26 hort22 @ 09/21/12 09:15 PM
anyone else after the "update" having any issues with audio...only one game in, seems like an audio mute right before 4 of the 7 goals in the game.

also didnt see a cut scene after a whistle in the game i just played.

and did they blur up the game a bit to fix framerate...seemed not as sharp.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.