Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

The Madden NFL 13 roster update for week 4 will be available tomorrow morning for 360 and PS3 users. These rosters are for Play Now (Online/Offline).

Still no word on when the CCM rosters will be available, but as noted last week, Josh Looman is hoping for every few weeks.

Quote:
There are well over 400+ transactions and player rating adjustments that went into this roster update. We also targeted some player equipment updates this week - with over 50 players and 200+ equipment parts updated total.

The biggest movers after top notch performances in Week 3 are T.Y. Hilton (IND) with a 5 point boost this week (now 70 overall), HB Jamaal Charles goes up 2 points to a 92 overall, WR Ramses Barden (NYG) going +4 to 73 overall, DE Michael Johnson (CIN) gets a 3 point boost to 80 overall, and DB Thomas DeCoud (ATL) going up 3 points as well to a 85 overall.

Some of the biggest movers on the negative side are OL Mike Harris (from 60 to 56 overall), K Dan Carpenter (from 81 to 78 overall), DB Charles Godfrey (from 82 to 80 overall), and Cowboys OL Mackenzy Bernadeau (from 79 to 76 overall).

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 justtxyank @ 09/27/12 10:57 AM
Still no word on CCM rosters? LOL

Also, JJ Watt deserves improvement by far. Best 3-4 lineman in football, generating serious pressure as a 3-4 end!!!!

But, why do I care really? The way the game works it's not like ratings on the dline matter!

# 2 kongemeier @ 09/27/12 11:16 AM
So they did indeed already move on to Madden 14

Sorry, couldn't resist!

# 3 justtxyank @ 09/27/12 12:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolb
umm Justin smith blows JJ watt out of the water.
Justin Smith is very good so I'm not taking anything away from him, but I just disagree.

Since the second half of last year JJ Watt has been an absolute monster, including his playoff run. 5.5 sacks through 3 games for a DE in a 3-4 is amazing. Watt has been unblockable.

# 4 Find_the_Door @ 09/27/12 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by justtxyank
Justin Smith is very good so I'm not taking anything away from him, but I just disagree.

Since the second half of last year JJ Watt has been an absolute monster, including his playoff run. 5.5 sacks through 3 games for a DE in a 3-4 is amazing. Watt has been unblockable.
*Looks at avatar*

# 5 Manny_B214 @ 09/27/12 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by justtxyank
Still no word on CCM rosters? LOL

Also, JJ Watt deserves improvement by far. Best 3-4 lineman in football, generating serious pressure as a 3-4 end!!!!
!
Haloti Ngata..

# 6 justtxyank @ 09/27/12 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manny_B214
Haloti Ngata..
Another great player. Still not having the season Watt is having.

I'm actually fine is Watt is going to be rated in the same way as Ngata or Smith but he's not.

Watt has nearly three times the sacks, more tackles in the backfield and and is the line anchor on the #2 defense in the NFL.

Whether or not he is better than Smith or Ngata or is merely as good or they are a little better ultimately is of little significance to the point. His Madden rating should be boosted based on his awesome season thus far which is the best season going for a 3-4 end.

# 7 splff3000 @ 09/27/12 01:57 PM
Why are these rosters coming out every week? I know that's how it's been done in the past, but I really think the rosters should be updated every 4 weeks. I follow Donny Moore on twitter and I can tell you he is waaay too quick to change ratings. If he sees a guy have a few drops in one game, you can bet you'll see a some kind of drop in ratings with the roster update. Then the next week the guy makes 10 catches or something and he got to put his ratings back up. I thought they already had dynamic ratings in the game so why the need for roster updates every week? One game is too small of a sample size to validate a ratings change.

# 8 The JareBear @ 09/27/12 02:53 PM
Online CCM. The flagship of madden going forward................when they get around to updating it at least.......yay!

# 9 koszak27 @ 09/27/12 03:11 PM
Andre Brown better go up. He's about to take Bradshaw's spot after Sunday night...

# 10 splff3000 @ 09/27/12 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
Last I checked, we never received a CCM update for week 3 ...
If it's like OF's last year, you won't get another CC update till about the end of the season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman990
Wonder when the Madden 13 week 4 roster update is coming? Won't have Madden 14 until next year
Donny Moore is on it man. He's preparing for the future.

# 11 pistolpete @ 09/27/12 03:31 PM
What is the point of these roster updates if we can barely even use them.

# 12 eF 5ive @ 09/27/12 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pistolpete
What is the point of these roster updates if we can barely even use them.
So when M14 comes out you're forced to buy that since you can't bring in your own rosters into CCM. EA played you. They don't make money off roster updates.

# 13 gzenius @ 09/27/12 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
Last I checked, we never received a CCM update for week 3 ...
there was never even a ccm roster update for week 2 and its supposed to be the "future" of career modes

# 14 Oinkersthepig @ 09/27/12 05:07 PM
Maybe I'm just biased but I've been waiting for Flacco to get that clutch trait.

Still think Matt Ryan is under rated, he's having a fantastic season so far and I don't see it slowing down at all.

# 15 Tweeg @ 09/27/12 06:02 PM
CCM will be receiving incredible post launch support. We just don't know when it will start.

# 16 criscarter @ 09/27/12 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrikan
Vikings got jipped this week...

if there was any week where they would deserve mass rating increases all around..it would be after beating the 9ers. with the way they did it.

but they only got 4 increases...but also 3 decreases.
Yeah, I'm pretty shocked. We're obviously not the better team, but to handle one of the top 3 teams like that is impressive. I was hoping for an 80 for Ponder. Oh well.

# 17 raggBAGG @ 09/27/12 06:49 PM
So I'm waiting for a new roster update for CCM. Should I continue to wait or what? When is this thing coming out?

# 18 Find_the_Door @ 09/27/12 06:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
Why are these rosters coming out every week? I know that's how it's been done in the past, but I really think the rosters should be updated every 4 weeks. I follow Donny Moore on twitter and I can tell you he is waaay too quick to change ratings. If he sees a guy have a few drops in one game, you can bet you'll see a some kind of drop in ratings with the roster update. Then the next week the guy makes 10 catches or something and he got to put his ratings back up. I thought they already had dynamic ratings in the game so why the need for roster updates every week? One game is too small of a sample size to validate a ratings change.

I personally feel like the should establish a baseline for each player ensuring that they play like themselves. Week to week consistency and confidence should be the only things adjusted IMO. If a player goes above and beyond himself or strings together weeks of productivity then lower the confidence back to 3/5 stars and give them a ratings increase to maintain balance.

# 19 jpinard @ 09/27/12 07:22 PM
This is starting to really, really frustrate me.

What is EA's rationale behind NOT updating CCM? By the time EA gets around to really plugging the holes in this game... all my friend's will have moved on to different games.

# 20 PopsTexas2Step @ 09/27/12 11:04 PM
I've left the following with EA on the website.. along with a phone call to EA Sports...

Something has to be done about this.. I feel so disrespected and disregarded by EA Sports!!

I am part of the 40+ generation and I can't believe Madden would do such a thing to the generation that put the franchise on the map!! You MUST bring back Franchise Mode/Season Mode. I want to be able to play with mu...ltiple teams in any 1 season, with rosters I put together (tweeked or not). We all don't have the time to play "on-line" most of us like to play off-line with our kid(s), family and friends (no disrespect to the on-line gamers, I'm glad Madden is user-friendly like that, but you can't leave us ORIGINAL GAMERS in the dark and forget about us. I pre-order my Madden Every Year after the NFL Draft, I've stayed TRUE to the franchise through the years but now I feel as if the franchise is not being TRUE or even care about me and my generation.

I have NEVER felt so DISRESPECTED by EA Sports in my 22 years of playing Madden Football. EA Sports, you HAVE TO MAKE THIS UP to us LOYAL Madden Fans!! I have passed my love for Madden down to my Son, who is 17 now and I just can't believe this has happen so myeslf and other LOVAL Madden Fans.

I'm beyond FRUSTRATED!!!
[email protected]

BigCurt

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.