Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

Here are all of the currently available jerseys for NBA 2K13, along with team ratings.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Kurupt_XxX @ 10/02/12 11:59 AM
are they going to have the new blazer alt jerseys?

# 2 405Cowboy @ 10/02/12 12:49 PM
New alternates are not in.

Same uniform selection as forever why can't 2k add more (Green Mavs, 93 Suns).

And still no edit headband colors!

Also, did my eyes deceive me as the Lakers have no other uniforms other than Home/Away/Alternate?

# 3 Mintsa @ 10/02/12 01:11 PM
Can't view this video for some reason ??

Edit: Can someone who can view the video tell me which jerseys are available for the Raptors...thanks.

# 4 sbitar @ 10/02/12 01:34 PM
Please, can you confirm if we can use them with My Career mode?
the game wan't be out in London till the 5th ...........!!!!

# 5 Weareallfoolstoo @ 10/02/12 01:45 PM
So let me get this straight you have the 2001 Kings with No C-Webb!! No Kareem Abdul Jabbar & no Doc Jay!!! You can't edit the Dream Team players!! No Olympic Mode! Finally have Barkley in the Game but can't give him his Sneakers!!! Other than that it's the Perfect Game!!!

# 6 Majingir @ 10/02/12 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
Can't view this video for some reason ??

Edit: Can someone who can view the video tell me which jerseys are available for the Raptors...thanks.
Normal home,away,alternate
Military night jersey
St.Patricks day jersey
Classic home(the white and purple one)
Classic away(the purple and black one)
Classic home 1(Huskies jersey)

Don't know why Raptors want St.Patrick jersey, they look like Celtics with it(sadly don't play like them). Would be cool if they added the original Raptors jersey(aka the "dinosaur pajama jerseys")

# 7 Mintsa @ 10/02/12 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
Normal home,away,alternate
Military night jersey
St.Patricks day jersey
Classic home(the white and purple one)
Classic away(the purple and black one)
Classic home 1(Huskies jersey)

Don't know why Raptors want St.Patrick jersey, they look like Celtics with it(sadly don't play like them). Would be cool if they added the original Raptors jersey(aka the "dinosaur pajama jerseys")
I believe the NBA is having retro 90's nights this season and the original Raptors Dino/pin stripe jersey will be brought back (it was kinda let out by the NBA catalogue in the summer time). I'm sure 2k will get them in the game via a code when it's time to unveil them.

Thanks for the info by the way. I'm so glad I have the option to change jerseys online again this season.

# 8 Stud_KickAss @ 10/02/12 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weareallfoolstoo
So let me get this straight you have the 2001 Kings with No C-Webb!! No Kareem Abdul Jabbar & no Doc Jay!!! You can't edit the Dream Team players!! No Olympic Mode! Finally have Barkley in the Game but can't give him his Sneakers!!! Other than that it's the Perfect Game!!!
It's stupid. They didn't even bother putting Barkley on the '85 Sixers, either.

By they way, am I the only one who wants them to start listing the teams alphabetically by their city name instead of their team name?

# 9 sbitar @ 10/02/12 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
I believe the NBA is having retro 90's nights this season and the original Raptors Dino/pin stripe jersey will be brought back (it was kinda let out by the NBA catalogue in the summer time). I'm sure 2k will get them in the game via a code when it's time to unveil them.

Thanks for the info by the way. I'm so glad I have the option to change jerseys online again this season.
can we change the jerseys in My Career mode?

# 10 daveberg @ 10/02/12 02:40 PM
No preview of classic teams and jerseys? Let me guess - all these wonderful retro jerseys in the game and not one of them can be used with legends teams.....

I'm betting i'll have to spend another year using the 96 Bulls without the ability to have the black pinstripe alt even though the damn thing is in the game!!

# 11 celticsfan1530 @ 10/02/12 03:16 PM
Did you have to pre-order the game to get the all star DLC, or could I go to Game Stop today and still get the DLC? Sometimes the first copies include the add-on, that's why I'm curious.

# 12 The Kid 24 @ 10/02/12 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by celticsfan1530
Did you have to pre-order the game to get the all star DLC, or could I go to Game Stop today and still get the DLC? Sometimes the first copies include the add-on, that's why I'm curious.
You had to pre-order at Gamestop to receive the All-Star content.

# 13 PPerfect_CJ @ 10/02/12 03:37 PM
Dear Lord. I'm sorry, but that music was just AWFUL. Thanks alot, Jay Z. #sarcastaball

# 14 VDusen04 @ 10/02/12 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stud_KickAss
It's stupid. They didn't even bother putting Barkley on the '85 Sixers, either.
From the remarks I heard him make during a radio conversation a few weeks ago, it seems Charles Barkley only wanted to be associated with the Dream Team, not any classic NBA teams.

# 15 thelakeshow @ 10/02/12 06:41 PM
I noticed some new retro jerseys they added. If they were in 2k12 I didn't notice them before and my apologies.

# 16 Shinyhubcaps @ 10/02/12 09:31 PM
No new alternates (Thunder, Spurs, Nuggets, Trail Blazers, Cavs, Sixers, Kings... per the NBA catalog, Clippers and Warriors were tentative for alts as well). Like last year, these will probably be released in a roster update, and those without the 2K Insider roster will be screwed. Some of the 1990s jerseys are in (Bucks, for example) and some aren't (Raptors). Either way, they should add the whole jersey set, not just the one that the team chooses to wear with the Hardwood Classics!

Never seen those Raptors camo ones before. Interesting.

# 17 Phreezy P @ 10/02/12 09:49 PM
The new alts are locked in a code.

# 18 Gramps91 @ 10/02/12 10:04 PM
Shouldn't the 00-01 sixers be rated higher. and the Thunder are rated too high. They're rated above the 96 bulls for pete's sake.

# 19 mrbigshot @ 10/02/12 11:29 PM
wonder what that code section indicates...i'd love to roll with those classic raptors uniforms, and why we can we only access the suns 90's uniform for away? when i played i didnt see the home jersey retro, just the away.

# 20 VDusen04 @ 10/02/12 11:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaterofworlds888
Shouldn't the 00-01 sixers be rated higher. and the Thunder are rated too high. They're rated above the 96 bulls for pete's sake.
I could obviously be way off base, but team ratings in 2K have always seemed to be created by the sum of their individual parts. This means, if a team won 50 games in 2012 with all mediocre players, they'd still be ranked below a 38 win team full of above average players, because the sum of those above average player's ratings would eclipse those of the other squad's.

2001 Philly may have gone to the Finals, but there wasn't really a lot there in terms of super talent. Yes, Aaron McKie did a fine job, as did George Lynch and others. And surely, Allen Iverson and Dikembe Mutombo were outstanding. But they surely weren't loaded; quite the opposite in fact. On the flip side, OKC seems to have a high number of above average ball players. Durant is super duper, as is Westbrook. Then the next tier also features very good to great players (Harden, Durant). In contrast, the '96 Bulls go Pippen and MJ, but then it's an offensively deficient Dennis Rodman next in line, and things only dwindle from there. Outstanding team achievement for the Bulls, but their collective individual ratings aren't made for video game team overalls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbigshot
wonder what that code section indicates...i'd love to roll with those classic raptors uniforms, and why we can we only access the suns 90's uniform for away? when i played i didnt see the home jersey retro, just the away.
I think there's a good chance the home dinosaur Raptors jerseys will be unlocked the moment Toronto wears them for the first time this upcoming season. Also, the black Suns alternates make an appearance (but not the home & away) because again, the black alternates are going to be official retros for Phoenix this year. That doesn't explain why 2K couldn't have gone out on their own merit and added the other Suns jerseys, but it does explain why they at least included the alt. They've always been pretty on the ball with official NBA retros.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.