Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

According to NBA2KInsider, the NBA 2K13 updated rosters will be available sometime this weekend.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 gator3guy @ 10/03/12 03:37 AM
Is this the year we finally get art updates? Obviously its more important to get the missing players in first, but as a Sixers fan, it seems like a few guys boycotted the barber shop over the summer.

# 42 bigdoc85 @ 10/03/12 07:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggiejerseys
Like the 01-02 Kings don't have C-Webb. C'Mon now. I honestly would rather not have the classic/legendary teams if they are incomplete.
I tend to agree with you. I'm not sure how much I will play, if at all, the historic teams on 2k13, except for the Dream Team. On 2k12, I played them all the time because they were nearly perfect. So for me, 2k13 offers improved gameplay, the Dream Team, Barkley and Iverson, but I really was hoping they were on top of everything 2k12 had -- disappointed that I have to go back to 2k12 to play Chamberlain, Dr. J, Kareem, etc.

# 43 STLRams @ 10/03/12 08:37 AM
Hopefully 2K does a good job inputting the missing players, on a side note, has anyone found where to turn autosave off? Especially for those of us who like to download and edit the 2K rosters.

# 44 bigdoc85 @ 10/03/12 08:45 AM
Running list of missing historic players:

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/nba-2k-rosters/582587-nba-2k13-list-missing-historic-players.html

# 45 bigdoc85 @ 10/03/12 08:48 AM
Here is my list so far. Feel free to update (I have thread under Rosters forum)

64-65 Lakers: Walt Hazzard
70-71 Bucks: Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Lew Alcindor) & Bob Boozer
70-71 Hawks: Walt Hazzard
76-77 76ers: Julius Erving
84-85 76ers: Julius Erving
85-86 Bulls: Orlando Woolridge
86-87 Lakers: Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
90-91 Bulls: Stacey King
92-93 Bulls: Stacey King
97-98 Jazz: Byron Russell
00-01 76ers: Chris Snow
01-02 Kings: Chris Webber

# 46 mymannemcee @ 10/03/12 09:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gator3guy
Is this the year we finally get art updates? Obviously its more important to get the missing players in first, but as a Sixers fan, it seems like a few guys boycotted the barber shop over the summer.

Don't count on it. I can see them keeping Bynum with a low ceasar cut through the ENTIRE year. I don't understand how difficult it is to just add an Afro on him and throw it in the update.

Hell, take Andre Miller, cut off his hair style, paste it on Bynum, then take Bynum's cut and paste it on Miller, because that's two hair styles that need updates.

# 47 d11king @ 10/03/12 12:34 PM
They need to update the accessories as well.....

There is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON the Heat should white socks on the road, the Thunder have white shoes and socks on the road, the Kings have black socks and black shoes at home and same for Chicago. This is the 3rd year in a row they'll pulled that nonsense.

# 48 Rams_3 @ 10/03/12 01:42 PM
I hope they update all missing players. Makes no Damn since Iverson looks like the current Iverson, especially since they told us he would be his NBA finals version. Also fix LeBron headband waaaay to low. And he's back to his thick beard not da goatee. 2k PLEASE GO THROUGH EVERY TEAM AND UP DATE FACES,JERSEYS AND ACCESSORIES. EVERY TEAM SHOULD BE THE RIGHT SHADE OF COLOR..RIDICULOUS

# 49 luda06 @ 10/03/12 02:40 PM
Yeah, well if you can update Andre Drummond's height to 7 feet, that would be awesome.

# 50 jeebs9 @ 10/03/12 02:56 PM
Why people are so shocked sometimes I never understand? And it's every year... haha Oh well. When they come... They come haha

# 51 chelios7 @ 10/03/12 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by monnyb
Every year,every single year ,clowns get up on these boards and cry foul(no pun intended) about anything thats not to their standards. Why buy something you claim is so disappointing. Sad as hell. The game is easily the best year yet. I played online...flawless.the everything has been ramped up. Yet people still finding stuff to cry about. Yeah you are intitled to your opinion ,but damn. Really?
While I agree that the wrong socks arent a deal breaker for me, it is something that isnt that hard for 2K to fix really.

Also, missing players is a much bigger deal and to me its completely RIDICULOUS that they can move Howard to the Lakers but were too freaking lazy to move Duhon or Clark even though they were part of the same trade. Yes, they arent D. Howard, but it cant be that hard to shift a few players if you are already shifting one.

It also cant be that hard to have a day one update and still push to have another one soon after with some second rounders. It really doesnt come off as being a bit lazy.

# 52 wpu1234 @ 10/03/12 04:12 PM
can someone please help me when i go to 2k share it say i do not have the gamer profile priveleges to use this xbox feature why cant i download rosters

# 53 QKnick @ 10/03/12 04:12 PM
You know what I find kinda funny, the detractors who are here! The ones who complain about others who (from what I see) have valid expectations and concerns when it comes to the game.

Yeah, I think we are owed (to an extent) a functioning game with a current, relevant roster. Yeah, we can move players around and yes, we can create missing ones but why should we? Especially, when it comes to a brand new game. Its not like we're talking about a year down the road and we're asking for new stuff! It's the least they can do, and would show goodwill towards the player base. I don't think we're being unreasonable?

# 54 wpu1234 @ 10/03/12 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpu1234
can someone please help me when i go to 2k share it say i do not have the gamer profile priveleges to use this xbox feature why cant i download rosters
how do u download the rosters it says i do not have the required gamer profiles privleges

# 55 wpu1234 @ 10/03/12 04:27 PM
please help me

# 56 Thelorn @ 10/03/12 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpu1234
please help me
There isn't a official 2k roster out yet besides the default one. If you can't access 2k share it's probably because you don't have gold. Not sure 100% sure on the gold requirement though.

# 57 wpu1234 @ 10/03/12 04:34 PM
i do have a gold membership

# 58 wpu1234 @ 10/03/12 04:37 PM
however it is letting me to quick matches online, when the official 2k roster update comes out, cant i just save it thru the online option when i play online

# 59 Bobby Gantt29 @ 10/03/12 07:20 PM
You guys all need to be thankful that we can at least edit players and etc. Unlike Madden13 we have to play with Donny Moore roster edit and updates... Quit crying people, nothing is perfect in life... Just be thankful fool's

# 60 ronyell @ 10/03/12 07:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Gantt29
You guys all need to be thankful that we can at least edit players and etc. Unlike Madden13 we have to play with Donny Moore roster edit and updates... Quit crying people, nothing is perfect in life... Just be thankful fool's
where is the thumb's down button? someone doesn't understand how being a consumer works & how consumers end up with what they actually want. i hate posts like this... do you think 2k would have even the options that we have now if there hadn;t been outcry from the "consumer" to add these things?

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.