Home
OOTP 13 News Post

For this weekend only, you can download iOOTP 2012 for 99 cents. For those of you with OOTP 13, a new update has been released, bringing it up to version 13.8.

Quote:
Guide your favorite team through the 2012 season and see if it turns out different than the thrilling finish we saw this week in the American League. Go back in time and relive past seasons. Set a fictional world in motion and watch your private group of superstars develop.

All that in a portable package you can take anywhere on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. Best of all, the iPad HD version is included free.

So what are you waiting for? Time to play ball!

Latest iOOTP update adds 2 wild cards per league and more!

If you already have iOOTP, make sure you download the latest update, version 1.0.3, which includes these great new features:
  • Second Wild Card added to each league
  • Pitches Thrown + Status added to Field View
  • "Show Opponent" Button added so you can check who is coming up after pinch hitting for your pitcher (or in other situations)
  • The ability to look at past champions for every year you've played, not just the last one
  • Bug fixes and small cosmetic changes/fixes
See you on the field!

OOTP 13 update, version 13.8 released!

We have just released a maintenance update for OOTP 13, it fixes reported bugs from version 13.7. You can find the update on our downloads page.

Game: Out of the Park Baseball 13Reader Score: 9.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: Mac / PCVotes for game: 5 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 davis420 @ 10/08/12 06:07 PM
I just bought this on Saturday and I can say I'm hooked. If the mobile version is this good, I can only imagine how the PC version plays.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.