Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

According to NBA2KInsider, the first NBA 2K13 roster update arrives Wednesday morning.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Thelorn @ 10/09/12 11:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyg713
does anyone know the main focus on this roster update? is it just getting team rosters correct? Or is there a focus on player accessories?
Sorry, I had to laugh at the accessories part, you"ll be lucky to see accessory changes 6 months from now. Pretty sure they don't even know they exist unless it's a superstar.

# 22 Mauer4MVP @ 10/09/12 11:42 PM
First world problems,

The game has been out a week and we are just finally getting a roster update! What an outrage!

Why can't people be excited about it? There are still about 3 weeks until the season starts. I think they did just fine with the timing.

# 23 WyxHarmon @ 10/09/12 11:48 PM
Why are generic shoes even in the game?

They have SO MANY SHOES. The fact that I see most of the players wearing that one stupid generic shoe when the have the ****ing Glove in the game. The Glove.

# 24 Rondo is GOD @ 10/09/12 11:49 PM
Someone somewhere will probably mock me for this.. But, I wanna see them fix the knee pads/calf sleeves issue with derrick rose. In the pre-launch pictures it showed him wearing knee pads and calf sleeves but in the retail game he cannot wear both. A ton of players have been wearing knee pads that go down to their lower shins last year. It was in 2K12, why not 2K13?

# 25 spike83 @ 10/09/12 11:50 PM
Just add Charles Barkley and Reggie Miller to the Free Agent pool and I'll be happy...

# 26 Thelorn @ 10/09/12 11:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondo is GOD
Someone somewhere will probably mock me for this.. But, I wanna see them fix the knee pads/calf sleeves issue with derrick rose. In the pre-launch pictures it showed him wearing knee pads and calf sleeves but in the retail game he cannot wear both. A ton of players have been wearing knee pads that go down to their lower shins last year. It was in 2K12, why not 2K13?
We can wish for it can't we? Guess they wanted to show off their new padded leg sleeve by making us use it.

# 27 Branflakz16 @ 10/09/12 11:55 PM
I'm not expecting anything crazy. Maybe a couple second rounders, maybe Rasheed...but something will be left out and people will be angry.

I'll be waiting on the roster gurus to work their magic.

# 28 coolcras7 @ 10/10/12 12:00 AM
2K can adjust alot of game setting with roster updates if I recall correctly

# 29 SpacemanSpiff @ 10/10/12 12:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessaPackMan
Just have Tyshawn, Toko, Teletovic and Blatche on the Nets(With Donte Green OFF the Nets)and I'll be a happy man. Hell, I won't even be pissed if their accessories are all jacked up, just get my team's roster correct.

Is that too much to ask of you, 2K?
Seriously. How are they not gonna have Teletovic on the rosters at least, come on 2K.

# 30 naot2010 @ 10/10/12 12:08 AM
Need to have training camp rosters sizes and a time ti make player cuts

# 31 deacon21206 @ 10/10/12 12:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel_G
hopefully all glitches are out.
No game that has ever shipped or later patched didn't have glitches.

# 32 Bunselpower32 @ 10/10/12 12:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIGHTWHITE
Can only imagine what the "Chaos" that will no doubt soon follow because someone's favorite player is missing a left wrist band
For the win, sir.

# 33 Moonwalker26 @ 10/10/12 12:28 AM
I hope they fix the courts for the bobcats,suns and spurs. Have they ever fixed courts they got wrong before?

# 34 aussieBKR @ 10/10/12 12:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIGHTWHITE
Can only imagine what the "Chaos" that will no doubt soon follow because someone's favorite player is missing a left wrist band
hahah too true

# 35 qnzballa5 @ 10/10/12 12:42 AM
Like coolcras said earlier.. during these updates doesnt it tune the game settings n sliders online? I think it does so hopefully the gameplay will be better..

# 36 The_Wise_One @ 10/10/12 12:45 AM
Very excited for this. 2nd rounders!

# 37 Smirkin Dirk @ 10/10/12 12:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Wise_One
Very excited for this. 2nd rounders!
Far from certain.

# 38 Goffs @ 10/10/12 12:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by qnzballa5
Like coolcras said earlier.. during these updates doesnt it tune the game settings n sliders online? I think it does so hopefully the gameplay will be better..
They did say that they would have tuners this year....whatever that means...

Hell we've always said that each roster update that somethings changed...many claim that the gameplay felt different while others figured its some placebo effect....I just wish they would announce it if they are going to tune the game so it would keep us from guessing if they did something or not...

I don't venture in the Madden forums much but don't they announce when they tune the game?

# 39 DENCIO @ 10/10/12 01:39 AM
also the lakers court

# 40 WyxHarmon @ 10/10/12 03:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonwalker26
I hope they fix the courts for the bobcats,suns and spurs. Have they ever fixed courts they got wrong before?

They fixed the Cavs court in 2k11 or 12, but yeah. It's possible.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.