Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

Check out the NBA 2K13 video, featuring the first roster update.

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 theycallmeZZ @ 10/10/12 10:35 PM
Valanciunas is still 59 and no Acy

lol just sad

# 142 Papesowish @ 10/10/12 10:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theycallmeZZ
Valanciunas is still 59 and no Acy

lol just sad
Acy is there. but yeah, val still 59. smh

# 143 theycallmeZZ @ 10/10/12 10:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papesowish
Acy is there. but yeah, val still 59. smh

Yeah you're right, tired eyes can't see things right

Acy rated higher than Val? What world are these 2k dudes living in? lol

Anderson not in the game, McGuire can be easily moved at least.

# 144 jmo2278 @ 10/11/12 01:36 AM
Okay, after reading thru some of these post a few things jump out at me:

1. Some of these missing players people are crying about will never make an NBA team, just because they are in training camp does not mean they will make the roster. Wouldn't it be smart to wait to see who will actually make the team instead wasting time, resources, and disc space for someone who will get cut in a few weeks???

2. People who want truly accurate rosters for an association should wait till after season starts anyway because 2k doesn't have a crystal ball. No matter what they do now it won't be right a couple weeks into he season anyway. That's why they allow you to start an association after the season has started!

3. Injuries usually aren't applied until the season starts, so they know who is actually hurt as opposed to someone who is hurt but is aiming to play opening day.

4. Accessories has always been a weak spot with 2k why were you expecting any different from a preseason roster update?!? With that being said hopefully they will address some of the major goofs like the kings away shoes and the suns/bobcats courts. How hard can this be.

5. Are we still arguing overalls? Besides the fact that nobody has even played this year yet to base anything off of, overalls are just a formula derived from the rest of there ratings. If a player is lacking in an area such as def or rebounding, it will bring his overall down despite him being way better offensively than such as such (in your mind!)

6. Melo is not even in the same ballpark as Durant! Have y'all not been paying attention for the last three years? All experts pretty much agree that it's Lebron, Durant right behind him and then everybody else! Period three scoring titles and shooting % should be enough to end that debate. As far as Dwill goes, I could see him having a higher overall than melo be because of point gaurd skills and he is a better rebounder for his position than melo is at forward. If I'm starting a team, I would take melo but I can see how Dwill would have a higher rating.

# 145 Norris_Cole @ 10/11/12 02:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmo2278
Okay, after reading thru some of these post a few things jump out at me:

1. Some of these missing players people are crying about will never make an NBA team, just because they are in training camp does not mean they will make the roster. Wouldn't it be smart to wait to see who will actually make the team instead wasting time, resources, and disc space for someone who will get cut in a few weeks???
Stop making excuses, there are a lot of players with GUARANTEED CONTRACTS (some of them even 3 years) who are not in the game yet.

2k roster updates suck, plain and simple. That's a fact.

# 146 jetiblack @ 10/11/12 09:06 AM
When are complete rosters going up?

# 147 Painkiller1974 @ 10/11/12 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetiblack
When are complete rosters going up?
In my opinion during the fisrt half of november...

# 148 Flash_ @ 10/11/12 10:03 AM
I can't use the new Rosters when I create a new Online-Assiciation.. Anybody else got this problem?

# 149 parrottk @ 10/11/12 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmo2278
5. Are we still arguing overalls? Besides the fact that nobody has even played this year yet to base anything off of, overalls are just a formula derived from the rest of there ratings. If a player is lacking in an area such as def or rebounding, it will bring his overall down despite him being way better offensively than such as such (in your mind!)
People should complain more about overalls. Maybe then 2K will actually start using the coach settings they put in the game for rotations.

2K likes to say that Overall Ratings don't matter. I might actually believe them if they didn't create cookie cutter rotations 100% based off of players' overall ratings.

# 150 ksuttonjr76 @ 10/11/12 12:26 PM
The Pacers. The one of the Best Elite, Non-Elite team in the game . I counted the number of SS on the team among the Playoff teams, and the Pacers have the fewest at 13 while most of the OTHER playoffs teams were getting 17+ SS. In some cases, there were some NON-playoff teams that had more SS than the Pacers while having a player with "team" SS (Defensive Anchor, Floor General, etc_ to give their teammates an extra boost.

The Pacers are getting robbed.

# 151 davidirhs @ 10/11/12 12:49 PM
is there an offline link?

# 152 916king10 @ 10/12/12 03:45 AM
Thomas Robinson needs a tattoo... I think?

# 153 LoveBasketball @ 10/13/12 03:55 PM
2K needs to bring in some fans to do the accessories, its like they don't even watch the nba..... Knicks jerseys and accessory colours look like they've been in the wash too long .... & white socks on road smh, also knicks gear is auto black on road, cmon 2k... Some needs to go crazy with the Hex edit just for the " #1 " basketball game to be most realistic

# 154 greggh @ 10/14/12 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
Raptor fans always seem to think they have the best team in the league. I don't know where it comes from but they continually think their players are getting shafted in the ratings.
I am a Toronto fan and personally I agree that Andre Drummond and Jonas V were shafted, but I think that Bargnani and Derozan were actually rated too HIGH, either would be fighting for jobs in the starting lineup on any other nba team or not making it at all, but not just Drummond and JV there are a lot of shafts and overratings going on in this game imo

# 155 walnuts56 @ 10/21/12 04:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManhattanBeachLakers
LOL @ people complaining about some scrub rookies not being in the game. Other than Mirza from the Nets, any other Euro rookie won't even make their teams active 12-man roster.

I bet you thought the same thing about Nikola Pekovic when he was drafted

and Jeremy Lin

# 156 ignis33 @ 10/22/12 12:28 PM
those who aren't familiar with the euroleague do not know the impact of adding Shved and Mirza in their respective teams, heck, the raptor fans got screwed with the current rating of Jonas V.. well, let's see if more updates will be provided soon once the real season starts..

# 157 xhetzer @ 10/24/12 09:53 AM
where to download this?

# 158 emmanuelluisong @ 10/27/12 01:14 AM
sorry guys, what tools do I need to update offline and where to download the roster and online data. For your kind assistance please

# 159 dwayne12345 @ 10/27/12 02:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by parrottk
2K likes to say that Overall Ratings don't matter. I might actually believe them if they didn't create cookie cutter rotations 100% based off of players' overall ratings.
I 2nd that. On top of cookie cutter rotations based on overalls a players morale and role acceptance is based 100% on overall rating.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.