Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

The Madden NFL 13 roster update for week 6 will be available tomorrow morning for 360 and PS3 users. These rosters are for Play Now (Online/Offline).

Quote:
There are well over 400+ transactions and player rating adjustments that went into this roster update. We also targeted some player equipment updates this week - with over 200 players and 800+ equipment parts updated total.

The biggest movers after top notch performances in Week 5 are Ahmad Bradshaw (NYG) with a 2 point boost this week (now 89 overall), DL Robert Quinn goes up 4 points to a 82 overall, FB Bruce Miller (SF) going +3 to 80 overall, SEA DE Bruce Irvin gets a nice increase up to 78 overall (+2), OL Lance Louis (CHI) gets a 4 point boost to 78 overall, and WR Reggie Wayne (IND) going up 2 points as well to a 91 overall.

Some of the biggest movers on the negative side are DL Mark Anderson (from 80 to 78 overall), CB Buster Skrine (CLE) (from 71 to 69 overall), P Mat McBriar (from 83 to 80 overall), and Titans DL Karl Klug (from 78 to 76 overall).

Click here to view all of the Madden NFL 13 roster update changes for week 6.

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Darth Aegis @ 10/11/12 10:39 PM
I hope the Bears Defense gets some love finally.

# 2 ASkylitMike @ 10/12/12 01:10 AM
That's great for the people that can afford XBL Gold or higher

# 3 JMD @ 10/12/12 07:13 AM
EA should rethink these roster updates. A players rating should not increase or decrease each week based on his performance in one game. Quarterly updates would be much better. If a player is playing good for 4 games in a row give him a small bump, if he plays poorly drop him a bit, but not from week to week, it's nuts.

# 4 LBzrule @ 10/12/12 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
EA should rethink these roster updates. A players rating should not increase or decrease each week based on his performance in one game. Quarterly updates would be much better. If a player is playing good for 4 games in a row give him a small bump, if he plays poorly drop him a bit, but not from week to week, it's nuts.
I really think it's just something to get people talking and nothing more. When you think about it it's a pretty short sited idea. Just because a person struggles in one match up that doesn't mean he'll struggle in all match ups. Knocking a guy up or down every week says exactly that IMO. I wouldn't care if a guy on my team stayed at 74 overall, but if his consistency trait moved up and down that would make more sense than him dropping to 72 and then back up to 74 the next week. I think guys achieving traits and them getting boosts with the stars on the traits is what roster updates should be about. Number ratings IMO should only change over the course of four games. At least that gives you more data to work with. And for goodness sake watch NFL Rewind coaches tape to get outside of the numbers to see why someone deserves what they deserve. Listen to coaches in post game analysis. Don't just take a talking heads opinion and then say this guy needs to drop.

# 5 mestevo @ 10/12/12 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
I think that's why these are play now updates, and CCM updates give you the option of starting with different rosters. Also further justifies infrequent CCM roster updates.

# 6 Vizen @ 10/12/12 10:43 AM
Mestevo, I disagree. This is the way it's always been done, well before CCM. It's just past practice. As for CCM rosters being less frequent, I think the past weeks CCM roster is a perfect example why it is less frequent, it was causing the game to crash and needs more time to adjust for some reason...

# 7 azdawgpound @ 10/12/12 11:15 AM
i like that Ea boosted T-Rich he seems be only player on offense that can find the endzone....and Gordon getting a 2 point boost finally getting some attention by donny. one thing i did notice was they didnt put joe haden back up @ #1 cb on depth chart so now u have do it yourself no big deal though.

also it said they changed C Garth Gerharts # from 53 to #61 but unless my eyes are playing tricks on me hes still has the #53 jersey.

# 8 brandon27 @ 10/12/12 12:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
While that makes sense, you would then create a big mess with everyone complaining that current roster moves aren't there. Unless you mean they should still release a roster update every week, but with ratings edits only every 4 weeks or so...

# 9 d11king @ 10/12/12 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon27
While that makes sense, you would then create a big mess with everyone complaining that current roster moves aren't there. Unless you mean they should still release a roster update every week, but with ratings edits only every 4 weeks or so...
I disagree. I made his argument week 1 on the boards and people gave me ish for it, but it only makes sense. Week 1 WR Kevin Olgetree got a 7 point boost for his performance against the Giants, I think he was like a 77 or something.... dude hasn't done anything since. People were claiming David Akers should have a 99 Kick Power cause he barelyyyyyyy hit a 63 yard field goal... I'm sure he's missed some 50's since then. I don't think there's a sport when one game depicts your "skill level" or "talent", with football it's different being that they only play once a week, but ratings need to be based on consistency and not one game performances.

# 10 Motown @ 10/12/12 12:42 PM
Why is Barry Church still #1 SS on Cowboy's depth chart...he's suppose to be out for the year.

# 11 Chiefsfan881129 @ 10/12/12 01:14 PM
Cuz Donny Moore is in way over his head he does not pay 1 but of attention at all he thinks because he is the ratings cazar he can do it his way then why bother asking for fans suggestions I've told him on twitter to cut jaque Reeves from kc as he was cut 2 weeks ago I've been on him since I've told him to put rookie LG Jeff Allen as the starter and Lilja at Center with Mastterson as his backup and houchstein,as the backup LG and add Himingway from FA back to kc roster as he back on PS for 3 weeks now plus it took him 1 year and a half to finally update Derrick Johnson Speed rating plus he drops Baldwin Barry and Routt who have played well but not Ave Elam who should be dropped cuz he played like crap in Coverage and Dustin Colquitt having a pro bowl season and has yet to get a boost but other punters have recieved boost and yet there not having the season colquitt but this is typical vintage Donny Moore who I think EA should replace cuz he seems to have an ego issue I just hope he changes his attitude and his ways soon we all try to help him out and he simply ignores our input even if facts are provided and proof is there it's just Donny being Donny man keep telling him on his twitter page and sooner or later he will wake up and make the change go chiefs!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motown
Why is Barry Church still #1 SS on Cowboy's depth chart...he's suppose to be out for the year.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

# 12 chickenhed @ 10/12/12 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefsfan881129
Cuz Donny Moore is in way over his head he does not pay 1 but of attention at all he thinks because he is the ratings cazar he can do it his way then why bother asking for fans suggestions I've told him on twitter to cut jaque Reeves from kc as he was cut 2 weeks ago I've been on him since I've told him to put rookie LG Jeff Allen as the starter and Lilja at Center with Mastterson as his backup and houchstein,as the backup LG and add Himingway from FA back to kc roster as he back on PS for 3 weeks now plus it took him 1 year and a half to finally update Derrick Johnson Speed rating plus he drops Baldwin Barry and Routt who have played well but not Ave Elam who should be dropped cuz he played like crap in Coverage and Dustin Colquitt having a pro bowl season and has yet to get a boost but other punters have recieved boost and yet there not having the season colquitt but this is typical vintage Donny Moore who I think EA should replace cuz he seems to have an ego issue I just hope he changes his attitude and his ways soon we all try to help him out and he simply ignores our input even if facts are provided and proof is there it's just Donny being Donny man keep telling him on his twitter page and sooner or later he will wake up and make the change go chiefs!!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
That was eloquent.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.