Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

The NBA 2K13 New York Knicks home and away uniforms have been updated in-game to match their new designs for the 2012-13 season.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Bulls321974 @ 10/19/12 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by solofx7
I think there was a glitch with the knicks uni's i saw it a couple times playing it.

honestly they need to work on patches, like the disappearing scoreboard, thats a big one.
What disappearing scoreboard?

# 22 Bulls321974 @ 10/19/12 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardot
2K has issues with colors. MLB 2K12 had Yankees and Detroit with almost a sky blue color. Really took away from the immersion.
That's so true! Never played MLB 2K but I know what you mean.

# 23 Spanky @ 10/19/12 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neptuneniq
yee im thinking the league wont allow them to use a darker blue
I've seen a couple of people say this. It doesn't make any sense to me. I understand they're restricted by the NBA on what they can do, but why in the world would the NBA not want them to put in the right shade of blue? Unless you're saying the NBA has provided them the wrong color and refuses to fix it, which, again, makes no sense.

# 24 skinsfan89a @ 10/19/12 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky
I've seen a couple of people say this. It doesn't make any sense to me. I understand they're restricted by the NBA on what they can do, but why in the world would the NBA not want them to put in the right shade of blue? Unless you're saying the NBA has provided them the wrong color and refuses to fix it, which, again, makes no sense.
The Knicks have new jerseys this season, this is the shade of blue that they are..

# 25 Spanky @ 10/19/12 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardot
2K has issues with colors. MLB 2K12 had Yankees and Detroit with almost a sky blue color. Really took away from the immersion.
This. Absolutely. Before I traded in that embarrassment of a title (after 3 days), I noticed those teams' colors were off.

If you can't get the Yankee color right, that's pretty bad.

# 26 magicman30 @ 10/19/12 01:08 PM
How come 2k never have the correct accessory colors to match teams home jerseys?? Or at least there should be an option within the player edit choice where you have a breakdown of the home and away accessories!

# 27 scatman @ 10/19/12 01:39 PM
Cool. But can they fix the Brooklyn Nets unis as well? The should have v-neck collars not round.

Like this

Not this

# 28 scatman @ 10/19/12 01:41 PM
Cool. But can they fix the Brooklyn Nets unis as well? The should have v-neck collars not round.

Like this

Not this

# 29 Spanky @ 10/19/12 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan89a
The Knicks have new jerseys this season, this is the shade of blue that they are..
I know the Knicks have new uniforms with different shade of blue. But many people here have said 2k made the blue too light, that it's still darker in real life, even after the fix they made.

# 30 BornBetter @ 10/19/12 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scatman

Like this

Not this
LOL -- it looks like they overrode the V-neck with a rounded collar. You can see the V-neck there but it's rounded off over the top of it.

# 31 JonnyLightning @ 10/19/12 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky
I know the Knicks have new uniforms with different shade of blue. But many people here have said 2k made the blue too light, that it's still darker in real life, even after the fix they made.
nope it's been the same blue for m any years. 2k is wrong
new:
Attachment 51119

2k:
Attachment 51120

# 32 Playboy™ @ 10/19/12 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyLightning
nope it's been the same blue for m any years. 2k is wrong
new:
Attachment 51119

2k:
Attachment 51120
2ks blue is not even clothes to the real knicks uniform

# 33 Pared @ 10/19/12 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playboy™
2ks blue is not even clothes to the real knicks uniform
Heh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyLightning
the hardwood classics are a closer blue to the real ones and those are in the game. don't understand why can't they apply the same blue to it
Hmm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neptuneniq
yee im thinking the league wont allow them to use a darker blue

cuz their retro jerseys have the right blue because it reflected the colors of the logo from that era...

guess its not so simple with this one

# 34 JoSiiF @ 10/19/12 03:22 PM
yet they left the **** blue alone smh

# 35 qaws1234 @ 10/19/12 03:37 PM
Come on 2k why can't u guys just give us updates like these?

# 36 Rasco11 @ 10/19/12 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayMizzle
I think the reason why the colors seem off is because of the lighting/rendering engine that 2K is using. Maybe on the computer screen it's correct but on TV's it's different....kinda like printing from your computer and getting it off the printer.
I agree, as noted many times the reds are off too! It's been this way for years now on multiple (dlp, led, lcd) tvs....And PLEASE dont tell me to calibrate my tv, the Derrick Rose photo on the title screen illustrates perfect red, so that's not the issue.

I dont know about that pinwheel theory, but it sure seems with photoshop and most programs like that, that 2K could simply copy the color off a picture and apply it?!? Isn't that basically what modders do? Not sure why they cant tune it in their updates? I'd be interested to hear the reason it may not be possible.

# 37 Pared @ 10/19/12 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by qaws1234
Come on 2k why can't u guys just give us updates like these?

I don't think giving Stat illegal drugs is the answer.

# 38 gator3guy @ 10/19/12 04:34 PM
Some black jerseys like the Heat and Spurs are off too. They have that shinny look in the game. Just seems off.

# 39 SuperNova854 @ 10/19/12 04:53 PM
Wait so are these changed in an already started association too?

# 40 metsfan4life1 @ 10/19/12 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperNova854
Wait so are these changed in an already started association too?
In my Association they're not. Kind of disappointed-- oh well. At least I've gone from 10-16 to 18-17! Lol

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.