Home
NHL 13 News Post

As announced last week, the NHL 13 title update has arrived for the PS3 and 360. Play a few games and post your impressions.

Just in case you missed the details, check them out below.

Gameplay Updates
• Separated ability for backwards to forwards pivot for ‘with puck’ and ‘without puck’ and made it quicker to pivot without the puck.
• Poke checking – fixed bug causing players to always miss to the same side of the puck.
• Goalies will be more aware of shots right off a faceoff in the offensive zone.
• Goalies will have a harder time dealing with screens.
• Ability to tune shooting back against the grain so it can be less accurate/effective than shooting with your weight behind the shot and moving towards your shooting direction.
• Ability for players to be more susceptible to lose the puck when getting hit while skating backwards with the puck at speed.
• Prevented desperation shots from knocking the puck away from the goalie minimizing the strategy of diving at the goalie to knock the puck loose.
• Fixed shootout logic in GM Connected to include both locked and unlocked users.
• Allowed BAP games to resume from simulation in the middle of a shift (fixed crash when sim intervening).
• Fixed goals screening goalie stat.
• Goalie has a better chance of squaring up to shots from far out.
• Improved orientation of off-puck players in one-timer situations.
• Improved AI behavior against a back skating puck carrier.
• Fixed hit power sliders so only the hitter’s slider value matters.
• Fixed AI players occasionally standing around looking at the puck when resuming from simulation in BAP.
• Fixed BAP being taken off the ice after a short shift that results in a stoppage.
• Fixed rapidly spinning players in BAP when resuming from simulation.
• Ability to tune players puck control coming out of a 45 glide deke.
• Ability to tune CPU pass error on long passes.
• Improved puck hop behavior when it hits the boards.
• Pokechecking effectiveness range tweaked. Players with better stick checking skill will stand out more compared to players with lover ratings in that category.
• Tuned goalies and shooting accuracy to ensure shots in the slot/middle of the ice are more effective than shots from sharp angles.
• Tripping penalties are more likely to be called

Presentation and Graphics
• NEW - Added unique (green) Reebok 20K EA Sport branded skates and stick to the RBK pre-order pack (XBOX).
• NEW - Added unique (blue) Reebok 20K EA Sport branded skates and stick to the RBK pre-order pack (PS3).
• NEW - 2012 Winter Classic Jerseys (PHI / NYR) now selectable in regular game modes.
• Reduces frame rate jitter on the Xbox 360 as experienced by a number of players in all game modes but was most noticeable in OTP/EASHL (XBOX).
• Replay Wipe timing fixed.
• Commentary for replays won’t continue if a replay has been skipped.
• Action Tracker post effects (barrel distortion on net cam) is working correctly.
• Tampereen Ilves home/away jerseys now displays correct logo.
• Dynamic board ads added to Toronto’s stadium.
• Snow on players/goaltender/environment now fades out more smoothly/realistically.
• Flag holders in the Winter Classic stadium now stand correctly at all corners of the flag.
• Lulea HF center ice logo now displaying correctly.
• Transition wipes should no longer hold on white frame longer than necessary.
• Boston jumbotron no longer white; has proper textures (PS3).
• Rare occurrence of skate spray not lining up correctly with action now fixed inside of the Action Tracker.
• Shuffling of NIS’ has been improved. Less chance of seeing the same NIS inside of the same game.
• Goalie stick mirroring has been corrected. Blade will now be pointing in the right direction during shootout NIS’.
• NHL Moments Live snow build up on ice will now work correctly.
• Calgary Flames now have proper logos on helmet for both Home/Away.
• Prevented replay speech from playing over top a fight or if goof off is skipped.

Hockey Ultimate Team
• NEW - implement training duration item so training items can last for multiple games.
• Addressed an issue where some users were not getting Puck rewards for playing games and would sometimes get a Loss for actually winning games.
• Fixed an issue where players would continue to receive the Happy Hour bonus if they never disconnect from the EA servers and continued to play HUT games.
• Fixed an issue where after playing a game against the Team of the Week or a team from the Leaderboards screen, the wrong roster would be downloaded for all of the teams in the EAUHL 24/7 league when playing a Single Player game.
• Item Pack Art EASST Player Premium Pack art now shows Promo and not Deal.
• Fixed an issue where players would see an error message with missing text when bidding on the same item over and over until while being out bided by another player.
• Applied training boosts are no longer used up for players in the user's Scratched Roster.
• If user has a Stanley Cup edition item in their starting lineup, they are no longer able to add that same player from the New Items screen, thus resulting in them having 2 of the same players in their lineup.
• Fixed an issue where users are not getting wins for opponent DNFs when playing Online Tournaments against the same opponent twice.
• Fixed a crash that occurred when a player enters the Watch list and highlights a sold (green outline) item.
• Online Tournament opponent searches now check for player skill level and team star rating.
• Fixed the crash when applying Consumable items to some of the players in the New Items screen.
• Addressed an issue where spamming in and out of a challenge team game will cause a blank lineup screen to appear.
• Fixed an issue where users would advance through tournament rounds by entering the tournament tree and then playing through a regular non-tournament game (online and offline).

Be A GM
• Addressed an issue where players that should not be considered waiver eligible were being listed as waiver eligible.

Be A Pro
• Tuned off season player growth effect on the BAP player EXP Growth.
• Fixed an issue where the player’s BAP team would not sign FA’s or RFA’s to contracts.

GM Connected
• New - Trade messaging has been added to the mode.
• Speed up Hub loading times.
• Improved responsiveness when scrolling through the Main Menu to reduce accidently scrolling past the option players want to select.
• Improved scrolling when looking to selecting a team on the trade player screen and select team screen.
• Users should no longer be able to adjust the gameplay sliders during a CPU game.
• Improved responsiveness of league search screens.
• Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause a crash when bringing up the player list on the Trade Player screen.
• Fixed an issue where the game would sometimes crash while backing out of the mailbox screen.
• Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash while loading into the GM Connected HUB.
• Fixed a rare crash that could occur when proposing a trade to a CPU team (also fixed in Be-A-GM).

Online Team Play / EASHL
• Addressed an issue where team members from different regions could not match up together in a club practice and the matchmaking would fail as a result.
• Fixed PS3 microphone fluctuations when not set in HQ mode.
• Resolved an issue with EASHL matchmaking where it was returning the captain’s versus skill level instead of the club’s skill level. This will improve the accuracy of matchmaking.
• Addressed an issue where Hockey Shop Boosts were being unequipped to the player’s EASHL Pro upon reboot of their console.

Game: NHL 13Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 23 - View All
NHL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 krishel @ 01/20/13 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyo301985
when you started the game, at the principal menu, press triangle (ps3) or y button (xbox 360)
Can I do it without loging into xbox live?

# 142 toyo301985 @ 01/20/13 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krishel
Can I do it without loging into xbox live?
yes you can do it. I don't know if I can post the page. I gonna send you the link in PM

# 143 toyo301985 @ 01/20/13 01:43 PM
ready I leave you the message

# 144 clarkkent70 @ 01/22/13 08:36 PM
I don't know if it was tuner 1.07 or something else, as my setting was to use the latest tuner, but suddenly my team was the only one getting penalties. I mean the ONLY one, whenever I played the game in BAGM. I never tried simming a game and watching the sim and then checking the game stats, or anything else.

But when I played the game, for weeks and weeks, and even months...from near the end of the regular season, all through the playoffs to the final, and the start of the next season...the CPU never took a penalty, and I took 2, 3, or 4. I switched back to 1.06, and it's a pretty nice mix again.

Still not representative of the fact that the slider is set for the CPU to take MAX number of penalties, and I am set to technically take ZERO. They should be getting 2 or 3 : 1 if you ask me with those settings. But when I switched back to 1.06, for the first time in months of in game time, the CPU took a penalty.

Just my thought on the tuner.

# 145 birthday_massacre @ 01/23/13 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkent70
I don't know if it was tuner 1.07 or something else, as my setting was to use the latest tuner, but suddenly my team was the only one getting penalties. I mean the ONLY one, whenever I played the game in BAGM. I never tried simming a game and watching the sim and then checking the game stats, or anything else.

But when I played the game, for weeks and weeks, and even months...from near the end of the regular season, all through the playoffs to the final, and the start of the next season...the CPU never took a penalty, and I took 2, 3, or 4. I switched back to 1.06, and it's a pretty nice mix again.

Still not representative of the fact that the slider is set for the CPU to take MAX number of penalties, and I am set to technically take ZERO. They should be getting 2 or 3 : 1 if you ask me with those settings. But when I switched back to 1.06, for the first time in months of in game time, the CPU took a penalty.

Just my thought on the tuner.
Here is my question about pentalies. When it says CPU takes penalties, does that mean how many the CPU player will commit or does it mean how many they will try to take on user?

If I take a penalty to me that means the other team commited one against me.

I have always been confused on that.

# 146 Money99 @ 01/25/13 10:01 AM
So how is this game after a few months of play and 6 tuners?
My main gripes with previous NHL games were these:
- CPU has unfair skating advantage where it can do things that you cannot.
- CPU berzerker mode where it could pass around the horn at will until they either scored or a whistle was blown.
- No player differential from the CPU side. Meaning, every player on the CPU's team played the same. They could all pass, shoot, deke and skate with perfect authority. The only difference was perhaps straight-ahead speed. But other than that, it was like facing 4 lines of Stamkos'.
- Every team played the exact same. Didn't matter if you were playing a trapping team like the Devils or a free-wheeling team like the Leafs.
- Comeback AI.
- super passive AI teammates. They would literally stand and stare at an opposing player without even attempting a poke or body check.
- Super goalies that make impossible saves.
- Not enough organic goals. Most goals are top-shelf variety.

Is NHL13 any different?

# 147 Qb @ 01/25/13 11:04 AM
I'll give it shot; this is based on a season's worth of play in our GM Connected league on All-Star/Normal (ie, no slider adjustments).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
- CPU has unfair skating advantage where it can do things that you cannot.
To some degree this is dependent on user skill with the new skating system, but on the whole, I'd say it's better than it was using the previous skating engine. There are still moments that remind you you're playing a game, but it's definitely better. Subtle slider tweaks might help offline, but I haven't messed with them (for once!).

Quote:
- CPU berzerker mode where it could pass around the horn at will until they either scored or a whistle was blown.
Yes, the cpu will increase its strategic pressure/aggression (unless strat adjust is nerfed) situationally. If you get caught with tired players and/or over-pursue the puck, you can get trapped in your zone. Not sure if that qualifies as "berzerker mode" or just hockey. This is probably the first time in this series the PP feels like a true advantage and requires the PK team to play smart and clear the puck.

Quote:
- No player differential from the CPU side. Meaning, every player on the CPU's team played the same. They could all pass, shoot, deke and skate with perfect authority. The only difference was perhaps straight-ahead speed. But other than that, it was like facing 4 lines of Stamkos'.
I'd say it's better, although with room for improvement by more apparent traits/tendencies.

Quote:
- Every team played the exact same. Didn't matter if you were playing a trapping team like the Devils or a free-wheeling team like the Leafs.
The addition of more robust team strategies greatly improved this area of the game. It'd be nice if had an opportunity to customize them for CPU teams, but there absolutely are differences between teams. Had many discussions about what teams give us trouble based on how they play. Eg, some teams forecheck hard (Kings come to mind); you notice teams with aggressive breakouts due to stretch passes; this also can play a big part in user matchups, which is cool if you're into 1v1 play.

Quote:
- Comeback AI.
See comments on "berzerker mode"... I almost always went to a full NZ bias 1-4 when leading in the 3rd period and very rarely blew leads. I can think of one 3-0 lead I gave up and that was with my 72ovr backup goalie giving it away.

Quote:
- super passive AI teammates. They would literally stand and stare at an opposing player without even attempting a poke or body check.
It could be better, but unless you're playing BAP, it's nothing that active user play can't cover. Having aggression at 3 for All-Star/Normal probably doesn't help matters. Playing Hardcore with aggression at 5 feels like the CPU is all over you, although fully manual passing greatly contributes to that. The only consistent AI quirk that drives me crazy is your teammates pushing out to the defensive blueline when you clear your zone. In the past, I frequently used a quick wrist shot to clear the puck from deep in my zone. This year, seemingly regardless of strategy settings (tried 'em all), your D will get caught flat-footed at the blueline if the opposing team quickly re-enters the zone. You can recover if you switch quickly enough, but the new skating mechanics make this a dangerous situation (as it should be). But it shouldn't happen as often, or at least not when playing with a low breakout setting.

Quote:
- Super goalies that make impossible saves.
- Not enough organic goals. Most goals are top-shelf variety.
I think goal-scoring is a diverse as ever in the series. For one, 5-hole is not only a viable scoring area, but downright lethal if the goalie is moving laterally. My favorite breakaway move is a simple explosive cut to the forehand to open the goalie up and a quick 5-hole wrister (Crosby's go-to shootout move). This dovetails with goalies being much more aggressive in their lateral movement, making cross-ice/crease one-timers less of a sure thing. Yes, the goalies will make some spectacular saves on what looks a sure goal, but they also completely sell out to do so. Going back to where the pass came from can leave them hung out to dry and the 5-hole also comes into play on these. No more putting everything in the near-post top corner, although you can now refreshingly snipe the goalie with an ordinary wrist shot based on positioning/movement/screens/shot quality... it pays to watch the goalie, as they'll sometimes leave open areas.

Quote:
Is NHL13 any different?
In short, yes. I never played so much against the CPU with default settings (roughly 60+ games out of our season v CPU). There are things I'd change if playing offline on All-Star to make it more of a challenge or slop things up a bit, but this is easily the best non-slider experience I've had with the series.

# 148 DJ @ 02/01/13 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb
I'll give it shot; this is based on a season's worth of play in our GM Connected league on All-Star/Normal (ie, no slider adjustments).

To some degree this is dependent on user skill with the new skating system, but on the whole, I'd say it's better than it was using the previous skating engine. There are still moments that remind you you're playing a game, but it's definitely better. Subtle slider tweaks might help offline, but I haven't messed with them (for once!).

Yes, the cpu will increase its strategic pressure/aggression (unless strat adjust is nerfed) situationally. If you get caught with tired players and/or over-pursue the puck, you can get trapped in your zone. Not sure if that qualifies as "berzerker mode" or just hockey. This is probably the first time in this series the PP feels like a true advantage and requires the PK team to play smart and clear the puck.

I'd say it's better, although with room for improvement by more apparent traits/tendencies.

The addition of more robust team strategies greatly improved this area of the game. It'd be nice if had an opportunity to customize them for CPU teams, but there absolutely are differences between teams. Had many discussions about what teams give us trouble based on how they play. Eg, some teams forecheck hard (Kings come to mind); you notice teams with aggressive breakouts due to stretch passes; this also can play a big part in user matchups, which is cool if you're into 1v1 play.

See comments on "berzerker mode"... I almost always went to a full NZ bias 1-4 when leading in the 3rd period and very rarely blew leads. I can think of one 3-0 lead I gave up and that was with my 72ovr backup goalie giving it away.

It could be better, but unless you're playing BAP, it's nothing that active user play can't cover. Having aggression at 3 for All-Star/Normal probably doesn't help matters. Playing Hardcore with aggression at 5 feels like the CPU is all over you, although fully manual passing greatly contributes to that. The only consistent AI quirk that drives me crazy is your teammates pushing out to the defensive blueline when you clear your zone. In the past, I frequently used a quick wrist shot to clear the puck from deep in my zone. This year, seemingly regardless of strategy settings (tried 'em all), your D will get caught flat-footed at the blueline if the opposing team quickly re-enters the zone. You can recover if you switch quickly enough, but the new skating mechanics make this a dangerous situation (as it should be). But it shouldn't happen as often, or at least not when playing with a low breakout setting.

I think goal-scoring is a diverse as ever in the series. For one, 5-hole is not only a viable scoring area, but downright lethal if the goalie is moving laterally. My favorite breakaway move is a simple explosive cut to the forehand to open the goalie up and a quick 5-hole wrister (Crosby's go-to shootout move). This dovetails with goalies being much more aggressive in their lateral movement, making cross-ice/crease one-timers less of a sure thing. Yes, the goalies will make some spectacular saves on what looks a sure goal, but they also completely sell out to do so. Going back to where the pass came from can leave them hung out to dry and the 5-hole also comes into play on these. No more putting everything in the near-post top corner, although you can now refreshingly snipe the goalie with an ordinary wrist shot based on positioning/movement/screens/shot quality... it pays to watch the goalie, as they'll sometimes leave open areas.

In short, yes. I never played so much against the CPU with default settings (roughly 60+ games out of our season v CPU). There are things I'd change if playing offline on All-Star to make it more of a challenge or slop things up a bit, but this is easily the best non-slider experience I've had with the series.
This was very refreshing to read, QB. I've been a big believer lately in using default sliders for sports games and I'm glad to hear you're having a good time with NHL 13 using default settings.

I had tried a few slider sets on here, but honestly, I wasn't having the same amount of fun I was when I first bought this game (last month) and just played without touching a single slider.

# 149 Qb @ 02/01/13 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
This was very refreshing to read, QB. I've been a big believer lately in using default sliders for sports games and I'm glad to hear you're having a good time with NHL 13 using default settings.

I had tried a few slider sets on here, but honestly, I wasn't having the same amount of fun I was when I first bought this game (last month) and just played without touching a single slider.
I was skeptical of keeping my interest without sliders since I've never been much of an online/default guy (outside of OTP). AS/normal did prove to be too easy by the end of the season -- I put up 119 points with Nashville but still didn't win my division and then lost in seven to the only guy who finished ahead of me -- so we're moving up to Superstar for season two. I think it will be at least somewhat more challenging, although I haven't played too much on SS. From what I saw in a few exhibition games, the CPU is more aggressive/physical (good), probably tougher to beat cleanly between the pipes (OK), and seemingly harder to knock down or off the puck (not wild about that).

Anyway, the only thing I really wish I could alter for our league is the penalty settings. All of the user teams are comfortably at the bottom of the league in PP opportunities and mostly take the fewest penalties as well. It's too bad, because this is the first year I feel the man advantage really means something. Most of us had PPs around the 20% mark or better. Except Millennium... his was terrible. I'm talking dead last, around 10%, total embarassment level of suckage.

# 150 DJ @ 02/01/13 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb
I was skeptical of keeping my interest without sliders since I've never been much of an online/default guy (outside of OTP). AS/normal did prove to be too easy by the end of the season -- I put up 119 points with Nashville but still didn't win my division and then lost in seven to the only guy who finished ahead of me -- so we're moving up to Superstar for season two. I think it will be at least somewhat more challenging, although I haven't played too much on SS. From what I saw in a few exhibition games, the CPU is more aggressive/physical (good), probably tougher to beat cleanly between the pipes (OK), and seemingly harder to knock down or off the puck (not wild about that).

Anyway, the only thing I really wish I could alter for our league is the penalty settings. All of the user teams are comfortably at the bottom of the league in PP opportunities and mostly take the fewest penalties as well. It's too bad, because this is the first year I feel the man advantage really means something. Most of us had PPs around the 20% mark or better. Except Millennium... his was terrible. I'm talking dead last, around 10%, total embarassment level of suckage.
Ha! Good thing I don't play in your league; Mill's PP numbers sound similar to me.

What tuner are you all using? I imagine the only slider I would touch would be to max out all the penalty sliders.

# 151 Qb @ 02/01/13 01:58 PM
I don't think we can select the tuner version for GM Connected. I believe the league gameplay options are period length (4-20?), difficulty, and game style.

# 152 porky14 @ 02/05/13 08:54 PM
EA Mistakes

I'm going to start a list of things that EA messes up about the players in the game. If you can think of anything, comment here & I'll add it to the list!

Christopher Nihlstorp - DAL - Catches right, not left
Torrey Mitchell - MIN - Shoots right, not left
Cory Conacher - TBL - Long dark hair & facial stubble, not short blonde hair cleanly shaven
Pierre-Cedric Labrie - TBL - Shoots left, not right
Louie Caporusso - BNG - Shoots left, not right
Pat Cannone - BNG - Shoots right, not left
Nathan Lawson - BNG - Catches left, not right
Anders Nilsson - BPT - Catches left, not right
Kevin Poulin - BPT - Catches left, not right
Matt Climie - CHW - Catches left, not right
Eddie Lack - CHW - Catches left, not right
Peter Delmas - HAM - Catches left, not right
Matt Hackett - HOU - Catches left, not right
Nick Petersen - HOU - Shoors right, not left
Bryan Rodney - MCH - Shoots right, not left
Mark Cundari - PEO - Shoots left, not right
Justin Vaive - SAR - Shoots left, not right
Nolan Yonkman - SAR - Shoots right, not left
Richard Panik - SYR - Shoots left, not right
Patrick Killeen - WBS - Catches left, not right
Harri Sateri - WOR - Catches left, not right
Alex Stalock - WOR - Catches left, not right
Daniil Tarasov - WOR - Shoots left, not right
Tyler Biggs - OSH - Shoots right, not left
Victor Rask - CGY (WHL) - Shoots left, not right

# 153 Fiddy @ 02/06/13 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb
I don't think we can select the tuner version for GM Connected. I believe the league gameplay options are period length (4-20?), difficulty, and game style.
you can select the tuner when starting a GM Connected season. just like offline, but, once you select it you are stuck with it. cant change it after the fact.

if im not mistake you cant select "latest" in GM Connected, its 1.07, 1.06, etc. its defaulted to the most recent unless you change it.

now, if you use "current" sliders and in the sliders section have say 1.04 selected, im not sure if that applies to the game invite the host sends or not or if its just the sliders. again, stuff like this needs to be explained by EA and not leave us guessing.

# 154 Qb @ 02/06/13 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
you can select the tuner when starting a GM Connected season. just like offline, but, once you select it you are stuck with it. cant change it after the fact.
Interesting. Since we started our league not long after release, I wonder if that means we're using one of the older versions? Gameplay definitely changed after the patch, but we never did see an increase in penalties...

# 155 Fiddy @ 02/06/13 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb
Interesting. Since we started our league not long after release, I wonder if that means we're using one of the older versions? Gameplay definitely changed after the patch, but we never did see an increase in penalties...
probably using what, say 1.02 or 1.04?

correction to my post, i just doubled checked. you CAN have the tuner set in GM Connected to "latest". like i said though, can only be changed when you first set up the league.

so if the commish started the league with it set to latest, you all good.

with that said, if the commish had say 1.02 saved as his tuner set and not latest when he set up the league, by default 1.02 will be set to the leagues tuner as well when league is set up. he would have had to change it to latest.

stuff like the above is so frustrating. bah!

# 156 bcruise @ 02/11/13 11:15 PM
Hey guys, haven't been in these parts of OS for a while. I noticed that NHL '13 is going to be $38 for PS Plus members starting tomorrow. I haven't played the game since my season ticket trial period (at which time I decided to pass on it), so now, after all the patches and tuners and everything, do you guys feel the game would be worth it at that price?

I'll hang up and listen...thanks.

# 157 Typen99 @ 02/17/13 05:29 AM
Where can I download it and how to put into the Xbox 360?

# 158 DJ @ 02/17/13 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
Hey guys, haven't been in these parts of OS for a while. I noticed that NHL '13 is going to be $38 for PS Plus members starting tomorrow. I haven't played the game since my season ticket trial period (at which time I decided to pass on it), so now, after all the patches and tuners and everything, do you guys feel the game would be worth it at that price?

I'll hang up and listen...thanks.
That's the price I paid for this game and I'd say it is fair. The game really isn't all that different from any of the last 3 NHL games, even with the new skating.

If you are looking for a hockey fix, pick it up. Otherwise, I'd hold off and maybe go back and play NHL 10 or 11, which can be had for a much lower price.

# 159 Money99 @ 02/27/13 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
That's the price I paid for this game and I'd say it is fair. The game really isn't all that different from any of the last 3 NHL games, even with the new skating.

If you are looking for a hockey fix, pick it up. Otherwise, I'd hold off and maybe go back and play NHL 10 or 11, which can be had for a much lower price.
Well said DJ.
I may pick up an NHL game again only because my older son wants to play some games with me. So I'll probably get NHL11 or 12 for super-cheap.

I probably won't buy a new NHL game until the next-gen consoles come out.
The NHL series has grown stale for me.

# 160 geep999 @ 03/24/13 08:53 PM
Will someone upload the tuner and roster so we can download it online?
thanks!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.