Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

According to Ronnie2K, the wrong NBA 2K13 roster file was uploaded to 2K Share late last night, the current file (everyone is complaining about) is an older version. They will post an updated version sometime tonight.

I've asked if that means tonight or early tomorrow morning, just awaiting confirmation.

Quote:
The wrong #NBA2K13 roster update was accidentally posted by dev last night, is an older file. A new one will be posted tonight. Sorry.

UPDATE:
Quote:
There will be a #NBA2K13 roster update early tomorrow morning.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 221 Gramps91 @ 10/31/12 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnKemp40
NO ONE CARES ABOUT SOCK COLOR HOLY ARE YOU GOING TO PLAY THE GAME JUST TO LOOK AT A PLAYERS SOCKS

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
You tell 'em Kemp!

# 222 Branflakz16 @ 10/31/12 10:18 AM
Cue the 'we posted the wrong roster' part two

# 223 keshunleon @ 10/31/12 10:40 AM
Missing players is one thing

Correct colors is another

Incorrect accessories is an additional

Players wearing the correct brand of shoes is one more

NBA 2K13 with NBA 2K11 & 12 errors

This is what 2K calls an opening day roster, well I don't think they ever said correct and complete roster updates.

# 224 Semipro91 @ 10/31/12 10:44 AM
People are so spoiled. We are lucky that a video game company updates the rosters as much as 2k does. They messed up, GET OVER IT. It will be fixed. Bunch of babies.

# 225 Frizzz24 @ 10/31/12 11:26 AM
Why is everybody surprised about this 3rd roster update? 2k simply doesn't care. The "Insider" doesn't exist. It's a way for 2K to route people's comments/suggestions/posts to a cyber garbage can so they don't have to hear all the negativity/displeasure when they screw up. They obviously don't give a crap about the rosters or at a minimum they would have at least had the correct 15 man roster for each team, or possibly extended each roster to 17. They've had 3 chances now and they've screwed up ALL of them. All they care about is figuring out ways for hardcore gamers to have less control. NO hexing/editing, no slider share, no manual saving, no being able to download players or teams that have been hexed by OS hardcore gamers. These are the things 2k is focused on this year...NOT making the best overall game possible with the right rosters. Think it's time to just realize where 2k's focus is and just make our own rosters and create our own missing players.

# 226 NYdreams @ 10/31/12 11:31 AM
lol 2k and their "roster updates" ... but im just wondering..... how can you have a roster update if the players dont even on the right colored accessories on.... since i paid for the game... every little thing counts...obviously 2k agrees because ... what would michael jordan look like wearing generic shoes in the game ?? what would dwight look like without arm sleeves or melo without the headband... all im saying is dont bash the people would calls 2k out on this.. because things like that does matter... and if your gonna add players in the game add them right...

# 227 Frizzz24 @ 10/31/12 11:45 AM
In regards to the "Insider"...to quote Andy Dufresne in Shawshank Redemption..."He's a phantom, an apparition, second cousin to Harvey the rabbit."

# 228 zigzagzigallah @ 10/31/12 11:52 AM
anybody have any idea what the problem is with 2KSHARE or when it will go back online? bad enough these updates aren't updated but now I can't even update them myself;

I've held my complaints since 2K7; which is the date I've been loyal since;

but where is Robert Sacre or DJO or the other players that have in game models? I've downloaded rosters from here that have Sacre's full game model & cyberface (in the vain of Valanciunas/Motiejunas); how hard is it for them to include him? He made the final 15-man cut; He has actually played strong minutes and performed very well to this point. they even had his correct draft position (Round 2-60th Overall)

anyone know if there is any player DNA on 2KShare with the actual Robert Sacre CF + Draft Information that was in a few of OS's rosters?

# 229 Nikehead45 @ 10/31/12 12:19 PM
And it's still not right no Chris webber or Karen Abdul jabber

# 230 bigball12 @ 10/31/12 12:31 PM
2K should just upload one of the better Hex edited rosters, and call it a day.

# 231 23 @ 10/31/12 12:41 PM
I want you guys to remember this because its in effect right now, no excuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
The overboard idiocy ends now. You have rights to complain to an extent, but the every post after this that is laced with insults and profanity (censored or not) will be banned permanently.

You're not children, folks. Act like it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

# 232 biggiejerseys @ 10/31/12 01:16 PM
That explains why the only difference I noticed was the OKC-Houston trade. I just want an (semi) accurate roster so I can start my association & career.

# 233 kj21.the.truth @ 10/31/12 01:24 PM
I just want to have DeQuan Jones on the Magic man!!! Any have a CAP for him lol Im not picky just ready to go on this franchise!

# 234 Thelorn @ 10/31/12 01:37 PM
LOL at the roster update, I feel bad for you online guys.

# 235 macbookproi5 @ 10/31/12 01:55 PM
Great I'll check the rosters. That's why the 2kshare was offline.

# 236 NINJAK2 @ 10/31/12 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikehead45
Blame CWebb and Kareem for not being in, not 2k..

# 237 nova91 @ 10/31/12 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikehead45
Don't complain about a guy not being in the game if you can't even to bother to get his name right.

# 238 Trilluminary @ 10/31/12 04:32 PM
Certain things go without saying, but im willing to but the other 70% of 2k issues would not be known and complained about it it wasn't for message boards.

i'm a detail guy, huge sneakerhead and all that. but lets face it guys. 2k has to focus on the core functionality issues the franchise is having before it gets random rookie's spur of the moment high top fades corrected.

lets all relax

# 239 datruth251 @ 10/31/12 05:33 PM
Main reason why I got 2k13 on XBOX 360 this year because everyone you guys are looking for are already on hex edited rosters.

# 240 tetoleetd @ 10/31/12 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Semipro91
People are so spoiled. We are lucky that a video game company updates the rosters as much as 2k does. They messed up, GET OVER IT. It will be fixed. Bunch of babies.
the new update came out. still not fixed. everyone besides you knew it wouldnt be fixed because thats 2k's history. how do you feel ?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.