Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

According to Ronnie2K, the wrong NBA 2K13 roster file was uploaded to 2K Share late last night, the current file (everyone is complaining about) is an older version. They will post an updated version sometime tonight.

I've asked if that means tonight or early tomorrow morning, just awaiting confirmation.

Quote:
The wrong #NBA2K13 roster update was accidentally posted by dev last night, is an older file. A new one will be posted tonight. Sorry.

UPDATE:
Quote:
There will be a #NBA2K13 roster update early tomorrow morning.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 241 biggiejerseys @ 11/01/12 12:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnKemp40
Well there's more important stuff to the game. There's so many things wrong with the game atm and you want them to fix the sock color. They will never fix the shoe or sock color GET OVER IT AND PLAY THE GAME....

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
People love to nit-pick. The accessories aren't even that big of a deal to me. I get annoyed that every year there are missing players. And 2K rarely adds the missing players to the team's roster, which is even more annoying.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9670 using Tapatalk

# 242 HoosierMizuno @ 11/01/12 12:57 PM
there are roughly 450 players in the NBA. people need to get over the fact that a guys sock length is wrong or the wrist band is on the wrong hand.

# 243 gator3guy @ 11/01/12 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoosierMizuno
there are roughly 450 players in the NBA. people need to get over the fact that a guys sock length is wrong or the wrist band is on the wrong hand.
Madden has 1800+ players and they do equipment. And we all know who makes that game.

# 244 walnuts56 @ 11/01/12 02:02 PM
2kSports need to get every player in the game that has a guaranteed contract. There is NO EXCUSE to have so many players missing

Once they do that (which will be never) they should then work on meaningless crap like armbands and sneakers.

# 245 biggiejerseys @ 11/02/12 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by walnuts56
2kSports need to get every player in the game that has a guaranteed contract. There is NO EXCUSE to have so many players missing

Once they do that (which will be never) they should then work on meaningless crap like armbands and sneakers.
Agreed.

# 246 chelios7 @ 11/02/12 03:41 PM
I just want the players on the right teams, the people playing overseas or retired gone from the Free Agent Pool and players that are still AVAILABLE free agents to be in the Free Agent Pool.

I would also like the jerseys to be correct, but everything else like socks and shoes I just dont notice. I also think that many of the people on this board do a much better job anyway of fixing those things, so I can just get those elsewhere.

If I have to be concerned about something or if Im going to complain about something, Im going to stick with the rosters being correct and not with the socks being right. Those dont detract from my experience.

# 247 biggiejerseys @ 11/02/12 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelios7
I just want the players on the right teams, the people playing overseas or retired gone from the Free Agent Pool and players that are still AVAILABLE free agents to be in the Free Agent Pool.

I would also like the jerseys to be correct, but everything else like socks and shoes I just dont notice. I also think that many of the people on this board do a much better job anyway of fixing those things, so I can just get those elsewhere.

If I have to be concerned about something or if Im going to complain about something, Im going to stick with the rosters being correct and not with the socks being right. Those dont detract from my experience.
I have no problem w/ overseas players being in the FA pool. But I'm with you on everything else.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.