Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

According to Ronnie2K, the wrong NBA 2K13 roster file was uploaded to 2K Share late last night, the current file (everyone is complaining about) is an older version. They will post an updated version sometime tonight.

I've asked if that means tonight or early tomorrow morning, just awaiting confirmation.

Quote:
The wrong #NBA2K13 roster update was accidentally posted by dev last night, is an older file. A new one will be posted tonight. Sorry.

UPDATE:
Quote:
There will be a #NBA2K13 roster update early tomorrow morning.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 RUFFNREADY @ 10/30/12 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexthegreat
"Who the hell is Smush Parker? What is a "SMUSH", anyways? huh?

# 62 ambaRAS @ 10/30/12 01:44 PM
Great News!

# 63 Biagas @ 10/30/12 01:45 PM
What kinda disappoints me is the fact that 2k conceals the insider's identity like he's on witness protection, like they know he's garbage at this, and they think it's a funny thing.

# 64 ManhattanBeachLakers @ 10/30/12 01:50 PM
Are injured players available in Offline mode?

In other words...are their names highlited in Red and have a lower rating?

# 65 davis420 @ 10/30/12 01:50 PM
Is anyone having problems on 360 with the games for NBA Today not showing up?

# 66 Humdinger80 @ 10/30/12 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tetoleetd
you're really missing the point. we all know that 2k can take the money and run. but as a consumer, we're not supposed to just let it happen. you act like we have no right to complain or voice our opinion. it's dumbfounding logic you have going on here.
Who said you could'nt complain? Complain all you want man, We'll just see if it gets you anywhere. Because you know...obviously you could make a better basketball video game than Visual Concepts can. So I'm sorry if I made you feel like you couldn't complain, please...continue.

# 67 Flightwhite24 @ 10/30/12 01:51 PM
Got my popcorn, now I will wait for the announcement in a couple hours telling us the rosters have been delayed in order to provide the gamer the best possible basketball experience. Lol!!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

# 68 Frizzz24 @ 10/30/12 01:54 PM
@FLIGHTWHITE...better to have a delay than to have 2k download another incomplete, garbage roster. I'd rather them wait a week if that's what it takes to get it right...just get it right 2k.

# 69 Flightwhite24 @ 10/30/12 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frizzz24
@FLIGHTWHITE...better to have a delay than to have 2k download another incomplete, garbage roster. I'd rather them wait a week if that's what it takes to get it right...just get it right 2k.
I was just being a jerk. I agree, much rather them take there time than to deliver another incomplete project

# 70 vtcrb @ 10/30/12 01:57 PM
Bottom Line is THIS. IF you Release an Update make it RIGHT. Dont half-a** it and then say it was an OLD Update when that Statement Contradicts itself. I mean Rasheed was signed BEFORE Harden Trade BUT Harden is on Right Team. LOL If you have guys HIDDEN on disk just PUT THEM in the GAME. 2k Doesnt like HEX Editing i have heard, there would be NO NEED for it, IF the guys who were working on Roster for 2k would DO WHAT they get PAID to do. I mean seriously you CANT tell me People look Over this stuff and say "Yep looks Good"

# 71 tetoleetd @ 10/30/12 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humdinger80
Who said you could'nt complain? Complain all you want man, We'll just see if it gets you anywhere. Because you know...obviously you could make a better basketball video game than Visual Concepts can. So I'm sorry if I made you feel like you couldn't complain, please...continue.
get off you're high horse man. seriously, do you understand that its a two way street? im giving you money for a product so do your damn job and give me what i paid for. their JOB and RESPONSIBILITY is to put out accurate rosters with the right players on the right teams. its really not that hard either. all they have to do is create the damn players and assign them to their teams and give them ratings. its a cupcake job and they cant even do it right.

# 72 Frizzz24 @ 10/30/12 02:00 PM
@Humdinger...complaining has gotten us somewhere. We complained in droves about the crap roster they put out today and within a couple of hours they responded to the complaints saying they will put out another roster tonight. IF everybody just shut up and put up with the roster they put out today, that's all we would've gotten probably for another month. But because we voiced our displeasure, 2k is taking action. Every year 2k's game improves BECAUSE of feedback/complaints by the fans who pay good money for the game. Back in the day games used to cost $20...they were crap compared to games of today which we now pay $60.00 for. We're dropping good money so we expect to get what we pay for. Pretty simple concept. The more you pay for something, the more you expect.

# 73 Bull_Market @ 10/30/12 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biagas
What kinda disappoints me is the fact that 2k conceals the insider's identity like he's on witness protection, like they know he's garbage at this, and they think it's a funny thing.
The only logical explanation is the man behind the curtain is Donny Moore.

# 74 Humdinger80 @ 10/30/12 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tetoleetd
get off you're high horse man. seriously, do you understand that its a two way street? im giving you money for a product so do your damn job and give me what i paid for. their JOB and RESPONSIBILITY is to put out accurate rosters with the right players on the right teams. its really not that hard either. all they have to do is create the damn players and assign them to their teams and give them ratings. its a cupcake job and they cant even do it right.
Well apparently it kinda is....Ugh, don't you hate 2K and their incompetence? Well, anyway gotta get back to my game against the Pacers in MyCareer! Good luck with the whole I DESERVE WHAT I PAID FOR!! thing you got going on here...

# 75 RUFFNREADY @ 10/30/12 02:10 PM
Don't expect proper roster tonite, as there are guys who have not signed their contracts, and guys who are not signed with the players association, ala. charles Barkley. So whatever garbage 2K plans to spoon feed us will be garbage to the most of us, and a meal fit for a king to the rest! can you tell i am hungry!
As i look at it; i did not hear or see anything about 2k being on top of their dynamic rosters this year, as they rolled out their features, and fixes for NBA 2K13.
We, as consumers, need to read the fine print sometimes; and learn to read between the lines, when dealing with certain companies with legacy issues.

cheers

btw, a box with writing on it in today's world doesn't mean SQUAT; it's just more bling to make you buy it!

# 76 Thelorn @ 10/30/12 02:10 PM
Dude has the best job, half *** everything and still gets paid to do more rosters. Any other job you would be fired.

# 77 MVP9072 @ 10/30/12 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIGHTWHITE
Got my popcorn, now I will wait for the announcement in a couple hours telling us the rosters have been delayed in order to provide the gamer the best possible basketball experience. Lol!!

I wouldn't mind this since the NBA games start tonight

# 78 ManhattanBeachLakers @ 10/30/12 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelorn
Dude has the best job, half *** everything and still gets paid to do more rosters. Any other job you would be fired.
Well said.

# 79 tetoleetd @ 10/30/12 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humdinger80
Well apparently it kinda is....Ugh, don't you hate 2K and their incompetence? Well, anyway gotta get back to my game against the Pacers in MyCareer! Good luck with the whole I DESERVE WHAT I PAID FOR!! thing you got going on here...
you're a sad individual

# 80 Humdinger80 @ 10/30/12 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frizzz24
@Humdinger...complaining has gotten us somewhere. We complained in droves about the crap roster they put out today and within a couple of hours they responded to the complaints saying they will put out another roster tonight. IF everybody just shut up and put up with the roster they put out today, that's all we would've gotten probably for another month. But because we voiced our displeasure, 2k is taking action. Every year 2k's game improves BECAUSE of feedback/complaints by the fans who pay good money for the game. Back in the day games used to cost $20...they were crap compared to games of today which we now pay $60.00 for. We're dropping good money so we expect to get what we pay for. Pretty simple concept. The more you pay for something, the more you expect.
That's cool man, I believe that you really think all the bitching, complaining and "constructive feedback" from their consumers is what made NBA2K series what it is today, I personally don't think anything anyone has to say other than the dudes that actually plan, develop and program this game has any affect or influence on the product. It's just what I believe anyway.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.