Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, click here and make sure you subscribe.

Obviously the roster is missing many players, so if you want to actually contribute to this post and hopefully get a better roster in the next update, let's try to post all changes that are needed. I'll forward it over to the "Insider".

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 rel @ 10/31/12 04:38 PM
I'm glad they added Orlando Johnson on my Pacers, but damn, he is definitely not a 69. Easily our worst player at the moment...And can't even put Sam Young on the team? I see him in FA...

# 82 ecovyoudug @ 10/31/12 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gator3guy
They did update it, Westbrook's colors are off though.

Either way Thad hasn't played SF in 2 years and last year they had his primary position as SF they would always sub him in at SF when I was using the rotation. This year they have him as listed as PF/SF and I don't run into that problem. I play mostly online so that is why I am concerned about changing positions. Sorry if I seem selfish, but I don't want them to mess certain guys up.

They didn't, I was just responding to a previous poster.
Oh no don't worry about it bro lol. I don't get upset on these forums, I definitely can see where you're coming from. I'm not really an online gamer, but If I do notice him coming in at SF ALOT in my quick games or Association I'm definitely switching it back lol.

# 83 BigStevieCool26 @ 10/31/12 04:52 PM
JAMES WHITE on the Knicks, he should have already been in the game he signed a 1 yr contract in July

# 84 BayStyles925 @ 10/31/12 05:19 PM
Lakers
------

Darius Johnson Odom
Robert Sacre

# 85 johnny_park @ 10/31/12 05:24 PM
Bunch of ungrateful people in this thread. They don't have to do this. Why don't you guys show some appreciation for once?

# 86 violator508 @ 10/31/12 05:25 PM
they need 2 give us real plyrs on classic teams we didn't play 4 game with fake $ so we shouldn't have created plyrs on classic teams lets get something done about this come on 2k step it up!!!!!

# 87 shawno306 @ 10/31/12 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny_park
Bunch of ungrateful people in this thread. They don't have to do this. Why don't you guys show some appreciation for once.
I understand this, but they're actually getting paid to do this. If we can do it for free, there's no reason why they can't do it better.

# 88 Tha.Pink.Pantha @ 10/31/12 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny_park
Bunch of ungrateful people in this thread. They don't have to do this. Why don't you guys show some appreciation for once?
No they don't have to do it...but they do it and do it half-assed. That's the problem. Don't say "we'll have up-to-date rosters" then not have "up-to-date" rosters. Be honest and no one gets mad.

# 89 shawno306 @ 10/31/12 05:32 PM
Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this, but 2k Share is down, at least for player DNA, making it even harder for me to make a good roster. Cmooooon!

# 90 BornBetter @ 10/31/12 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha.Pink.Pantha
No they don't have to do it...but they do it and do it half-assed. That's the problem. Don't say "we'll have up-to-date rosters" then not have "up-to-date" rosters. Be honest and no one gets mad.
Did they specify an exact date on when these "up-to-date rosters" will be available?

If they did please show it to me, if not then they didn't lie to you. You all just expect A LOT out of people who have families and already work nearly 70-80 hours a week on this game for us. Dudes need to get a grip around here or find another way to spend your time other than playing this game. Reminds me of the people who go to Taco Bell and flip out on the person behind the counter because "THERE AREN'T ENOUGH BEANS ON THIS BURRITO!!! WHY!?!?!"

# 91 shawno306 @ 10/31/12 05:44 PM
Ok 2kShare is being odd. It's letting me download some players. But the ones it won't let me download are the ones I need (Wayns, Sacre, etc) Oh, but it lets me download Barack Obama though...HAHAH

# 92 sirjam @ 10/31/12 05:56 PM
Is anyone missing from the roster that actually gets in a real life NBA game? That's all I care about

# 93 Stats85 @ 10/31/12 06:02 PM
If is not 2 much 2 ask can someone post the teams starting 5 and the rotation 6th man thru injury reserve

# 94 KidHypeTellem @ 10/31/12 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawno306
Ok 2kShare is being odd. It's letting me download some players. But the ones it won't let me download are the ones I need (Wayns, Sacre, etc) Oh, but it lets me download Barack Obama though...HAHAH
From trying to download missing players myself, it appears 2kshare isn't letting us download content made before today. Any time I tried to download a player or roster created/edited before october 31st it gave the error, but things made today woud download -_-

Hope this is fixed soon.

# 95 shawno306 @ 10/31/12 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KidHypeTellem
From trying to download missing players myself, it appears 2kshare isn't letting us download content made before today. Any time I tried to download a player or roster created/edited before october 31st it gave the error, but things made today woud download -_-

Hope this is fixed soon.
Goddamn this is stressful...but I don't think it's that. I was able to download a Malik Wayns made on the 4th. But still some players won't download...

# 96 Colts18 @ 10/31/12 06:11 PM
Can't believe anyone is defending them.

# 97 KidHypeTellem @ 10/31/12 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawno306
Goddamn this is stressful...but I don't think it's that. I was able to download a Malik Wayns made on the 4th. But still some players won't download...
Hmm weird. Whatever it is it's annoying. I'm not even looking for them to complete the rosters. I'm set on just doing it on by myself with the help of 2kshare and we can't even get that smh.

# 98 Timlin127 @ 10/31/12 06:50 PM
Sixers - Maalik Wanys

# 99 Pappy Knuckles @ 10/31/12 06:55 PM
Pretty disappointing that 2K couldn't get these rosters together, but it is what it is. I was most concerned about my Knicks being on point because I've been waiting to start an Association and I didn't really want to be bothered with going through the process of saving some to a flash drive and all of that. I ended up finding a set on 2Kshare by a guy named ZTx Pioneer and it looked pretty decent. James White was missing and I didn't like how he had Copeland's stats, but those were easy fixes. I would've rather had an official set, but this is good enough and I'm not gonna sweat it anymore. Time to mess with this Association.

# 100 Majingir @ 10/31/12 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stats85
If is not 2 much 2 ask can someone post the teams starting 5 and the rotation 6th man thru injury reserve
Don't know about others, but for Raptors...Aaron Gray IS NOT a starter! He's not even a backup starter. Don't know why 2K has him as a starter on Raptors.

Raptors starting lineup
C-JV
PF-Bargnani
SF-Fields
SG-DeRozan
PG-Lowry

We'll have to wait till season to see who's the 6th man, but I'm thinking it'll be Johnson(playing PF/C) Calderon(PG) and Ross(SG/SF)

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.