Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

According to the NBA2KInsider, we should see another NBA 2K13 roster update on Saturday morning.

Ronnie mentioned he's been keeping an eye on this thread. Lets hope it's a good one.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 SteboSSK @ 11/09/12 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnbelievablyRAW
I hope Dwight Howard goes back down to what we all (other than Laker fans) said he was in the first place; a 90ish overall player. They made him out to be the second best player in the league

Also, can you guys raise Valencious (or whatever it is lol), Kyle Lowry, and Derozan? Toronto gets disrepected every year
Well technically Howard has a case for the 2nd best player in the league after Lebron. Dude took a team of avg players to the Finals and made them a 2nd round to ECF worthy team for a number of years. People give KD the nod over him now but when has Howard played with 2 players as talented as Westbrook or Harden? CP3 is probably the only other player tht has an argument for that slot so it isnt really wrong that he is the 2nd best. Teams have almost 0 answers for him outside of fouling.

# 62 jaredb21 @ 11/09/12 10:52 AM
knicks need pablo prigrioni he should be atleast 72,, chris copeland 66 and james white 66,,, melo should be moved up to a 92 or 93 ,,, stat should be a 85 ,,, felton should be 78,,,, kidd should be brang down to 78,, jr smith should be 78,,,, lebron is over raated,, he should be a 97, kobe should be 90

# 63 roadman @ 11/09/12 11:21 AM
Bucks starters-
Jennings-PG
Ellis- SG
Dalembert-C
Harris-SF(not Dunleavy)
Illyasova-PF

Rotation
Udrih-PG
Lamb/Dunleavy- SG
Dunleavy-SF
Sanders-C
Udoh-PF
Henson-PF

Gooden hasn't played a minute.

Please fix the starting lineup and rotation, thanks.
(Of course, we can fix if it's wrong once inside the game)

# 64 daytripp13 @ 11/09/12 11:32 AM
Do they ever update hair in roster updates?

I want that Bynum fro! ...while he sits on the bench

# 65 DJ @ 11/09/12 11:35 AM
Hopefully this is the roster I can start an Association with. If not, I've got a copy of Nogster's roster that was edited for Opening Night that I can use, although it is not 100% accurate.

# 66 diehardknicksfan @ 11/09/12 11:51 AM
I want to see j.r smith and carmelo anthony's defense and rebounding ratings to go up. J.r. Been an all around more focused player this year. Passing the ball better making better decisions. His defensive awareness should go up. And he is grabbing alot of boards now. And can we get pablo in their please

# 67 Ionowut @ 11/09/12 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daytripp13
Do they ever update hair in roster updates?

I want that Bynum fro! ...while he sits on the bench

Not that I know of. Brandon Jennings, Norris Cole, and others need those kinda updates. I wish they could update CFs that are wrong in the game. Also, I won't get excited about another roster update again since there's usually a letdown

# 68 ramspeedkill @ 11/09/12 12:33 PM
fix Kenneth Faried's Hair damnit !!!

# 69 gator3guy @ 11/09/12 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardknicksfan
I want to see j.r smith and carmelo anthony's defense and rebounding ratings to go up. J.r. Been an all around more focused player this year. Passing the ball better making better decisions. His defensive awareness should go up. And he is grabbing alot of boards now. And can we get pablo in their please
Three games in and you want all that? He's already one of the best players in the game, no need to inflate him anymore. At least give it 20 games.

# 70 diehardknicksfan @ 11/09/12 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gator3guy
Three games in and you want all that? He's already one of the best players in the game, no need to inflate him anymore. At least give it 20 games.
Well thats a defensive effort that wont stop as long as woodson is the coach. But your right. Should wait a couple of weeks

# 71 JohnB405 @ 11/09/12 03:39 PM
Kevin Martin and Jeremy Lamb need their numbers corrected. KMart should be 23 instead of 12 and Lamb 11 instead of 1. Kevin Martin deserves a shooting upgrade he's shooting 64% from 3, 52% from the field, and 96% from the free throw line. Thabo Sefalosha deserves a 3 point shooting upgrade too. He's shooting 66% from 3 and shot 44% last year, he's really improved his 3 point shooting and can't hit one in the game to save his life. Also Westbrook and KD are also wearing sleeves on their left arm now too.

The thunder have also unveiled their new alternate uniforms yesterday and will be wearing them tonight so those should be unlocked in the game too.

# 72 ayoooo @ 11/09/12 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnB405
Kevin Martin and Jeremy Lamb need their numbers corrected. KMart should be 23 instead of 12 and Lamb 11 instead of 1. Kevin Martin deserves a shooting upgrade he's shooting 64% from 3, 52% from the field, and 96% from the free throw line. Thabo Sefalosha deserves a 3 point shooting upgrade too. He's shooting 66% from 3 and shot 44% last year, he's really improved his 3 point shooting and can't hit one in the game to save his life. Also Westbrook and KD are also wearing sleeves on their left arm now too.
you can't adjust shooting after a 4 game sample-size during the start of a season, come on...that's beyond stupid.

# 73 whoahello @ 11/09/12 03:40 PM
patch?... yes?

# 74 JohnB405 @ 11/09/12 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayoooo
you can't adjust shooting after a 4 game sample-size during the start of a season, come on...that's beyond stupid.
And everyone wants James Harden to have a big rating boost.. OK.. Plus Kevin Martin is a better career 3 point shooter than James Harden and better this year and has a lower 3 point rating so that needs to be fixed. And Sefalosha has shot better better than 40% from 3 since last season so...

# 75 BV11 @ 11/09/12 03:47 PM
Quote:
And everyone wants James Harden to have a big rating boost.. OK.. And Sefalosha has shot better better than 40% from 3 since last season so...
He made 30 threes all year. Every look was probably wide open. He is a 32% career 3pt shooter.

# 76 DJ @ 11/09/12 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayoooo
The last part of your comment was not needed.

# 77 raYne @ 11/09/12 03:51 PM
I hope they remove Mike Brown as head coach of the Lakers also! He just got fired today.

# 78 DJ @ 11/09/12 03:56 PM
Quote:
And everyone wants James Harden to have a big rating boost.. OK.. Plus Kevin Martin is a better career 3 point shooter than James Harden and better this year and has a lower 3 point rating so that needs to be fixed. And Sefalosha has shot better better than 40% from 3 since last season so... So you're beyond stupid..
Guys, cool it with the name-calling.

# 79 hewastheirfriend @ 11/09/12 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhail92
i expect melo's rating to increase back up to at least 91 overall.
that and copeland & james white added to the roster

# 80 Jakeness23 @ 11/09/12 07:11 PM
Since we have an option for shoes to be white and home and black away, why don't they add one more thing to the white, black, team 1, team 2 options (call if Team 3 or something, doesn't matter) and give us the option to do the same thing for the accessory colors. That by itself could help out accessories a lot, at least IMO.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.