Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

2K Sports has released another NBA 2K13 updated court floor. This one for the Portland Trail Blazers. Check out some of the images below.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Trackball @ 11/13/12 02:05 AM
I miss when the paint had...paint.

Granted, this is the fault of the individual teams (possibly even the NBA itself) and not 2K/VC, but still, I like having the lane be more visible than the rest of the halfcourt. (Being a Rockets fan that got drafted by the Blazers in MyCareer as a center, this does affect me.)

Even that weird-looking inverted paint the Rockets used in the 1995-96 season is preferable...though only in regards to the court itself, not those admittedly-horrible uniforms.

But that's just me. Maybe I'm in the minority--maybe actual NBA players like this hollow-paint thing. Does anyone know if that's the case? This has to be happening for a reason...

Anyway, sorry for being a bit off-topic, but I didn't think my rambling was worthy of its own topic, especially since my MyCareer is on the Blazers.

# 42 KyotoCarl @ 11/13/12 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayman504
Way to diagram the courts...make it easier for 2k to get it right...good job son
I'm pretty sure 2K has better source material to go on than some guy's screen shots here

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

# 43 Da_Czar @ 11/13/12 07:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Might be the "tuners" that Mike mentioned in one of the interviews...only explanation I can give....I wish 2k would talk more about what exactly is being tuned or when they are actually implementing it.
That is where i would put my money. and good luck ever getting them to tell you when or what they happen to tweak. I don't think that will ever happen but i have been wrong before.

# 44 Goffs @ 11/13/12 08:39 AM
I got an update content prompt yesterday....so I'm guessing they fine tuned something further? As to what....who knows?

I have stopped using custom sliders awhile back and went back to all star/sim. I played one game and PIP is still high from that one game I played. I need to play some more later to get more of a feel of things.

I suggest to everyone to go back to using all star/sim sliders whenever you get an update prompt.

# 45 edubbs @ 11/13/12 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
That is where i would put my money. and good luck ever getting them to tell you when or what they happen to tweak. I don't think that will ever happen but i have been wrong before.
Yeah would be nice if someone provided some specifics.

All Star Default Sim, I can definately see improved transition defense after the last couple of updates. A missed shot by the user does not always result in a fastbreak layup like when the game first came out.

My cpu teammates are much better at getting back on D and helping me out more consistently than before.

The AI still gets those random leak outs for easy buckets but, its not nearly as bad as the release version of 2K13.

# 46 DJ @ 11/13/12 11:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
I got an update content prompt yesterday....so I'm guessing they fine tuned something further? As to what....who knows?

I have stopped using custom sliders awhile back and went back to all star/sim. I played one game and PIP is still high from that one game I played. I need to play some more later to get more of a feel of things.

I suggest to everyone to go back to using all star/sim sliders whenever you get an update prompt.
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. What about rosters? Are you using 2K's update, or custom rosters, because that stuff could have an effect as well.

# 47 btrapp @ 11/14/12 01:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zack4070
I agree. Dont want the anniversary logo. I plan on playing a few years....
The anniversary logo needs to be there for the court to be accurate for THIS season. They shouldn't sacrifice that for your personal association.

# 48 metovics8 @ 11/14/12 02:41 AM
[quote=btrapp;2044431044]The anniversary logo needs to be there for the court to be accurate for THIS season. They shouldn't sacrifice that for your personal association.[/Q]

yes i understand that but they have said theyre biggest mode is association and myplayer and those things last more than one season so the court will be outdated for a lot of players.... if only it can separated into play now/online and assoc/myplayer

# 49 UrbanMerc @ 11/24/12 11:37 AM
I do like this years game. Guys seem to get out better on the break. The one thing I LOATHE is STILL too many close in shots being blown. Pau Gasol missed a wide open dunk? And since WHEN does a short guard out rebound THREE taller players? I could go on, but the MAJOR gripe I have here is the gimme shots being missed FAR too often by players that wouldn't miss a corner three! THEN players who we all know to be average making circus shots in the lane draped by D. I don't play online much myself as I have NEVER been impressed with 2K's online. It flat-out sucks. Like I said, even with the quibbles, I do like this years game a heap. Better animation, quicker pace, transitions happen a bit more like they should... How can you NOT like this years game. The best thing though, I got revenge on the '91 bulls with my '91 Lakers We all know that might have ended differently had they been healthy. But, there is no denying my Cowboys are an utter failure these past 4 years or so. I don't know which is harder to take, my Lakers horrible start to this season, or the demise of my once great franchise, the Cowboys. Jerry, your ****ing it up so just get outta the way!

# 50 eko718 @ 12/17/12 05:31 PM
Still some courts left to modify @ 2K...

# 51 gator3guy @ 12/18/12 12:00 AM
I think they're done...If not please fix the Sixers blue paint. It's too dark in the game.

# 52 Gatorfan Frank @ 12/18/12 02:27 AM
I appreciate that they are updating the courts, but why does 2K rarely, if ever, update player art?

Cyber faces screwed up or missing entirely, hair styles from two years ago, generic shoes on 80% of the players, and inaccurate accessories for almost all players are some of the things that really take away the realism from this game for me. (InB4 someone says to use custom rosters, as I primarily play Online Association).

If 2K allowed custom rosters, or at least editable shoes/accessories for OA's, I'd be so grateful. Till then, I just keep using my imagination...

# 53 eko718 @ 12/19/12 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gator3guy
I think they're done...
I sure hope not. Would be a pity in that there are only a few courts left. Kinda sad that its even a question whether or not they would update all of the courts.

# 54 gator3guy @ 12/19/12 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eko718
I sure hope not. Would be a pity in that there are only a few courts left. Kinda sad that its even a question whether or not they would update all of the courts.
They haven't updated any in a month. They were releasing them every couple of days.

# 55 Goffs @ 12/19/12 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gator3guy
They haven't updated any in a month. They were releasing them every couple of days.
Yeah I don't think they will be updating courts anymore....

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.