Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

The Madden NFL 13 roster update for week 12 has arrived early this week, before the Thanksgiving holiday. These rosters are for Play Now (Online/Offline). For those wondering, Plaxico Burress isn't on the Steelers roster.

Quote:
There are well over 400+ transactions and player rating adjustments that went into this roster update.

The biggest movers after top notch performances in Week 11 are Indianapolis WR T.Y. Hilton with a 4 point boost this week (now 74 overall), Jacksonville QB Chad Henne goes up 2 points to a 76 overall, Jacksonville WR Justin Blackmon going +3 to 80 overall, Houston QB Matt Schaub gets a nice increase up to 91 overall (+2), San Francisco LB Aldon Smith gets a 3 point boost to 94 overall, and San Francisco QB Colin Kaepernick going up 3 points as well to a 78 overall.

Some of the biggest movers on the negative side are Atlanta OL Todd McClure (from 90 to 88 overall), Green Bay Kicker Mason Crosby (from 82 to 79 overall), Chicago OL J’Marcus Webb (from 76 to 71 overall), and Pittsburgh OL Mike Adams (from 77 to 75 overall).

Click here to view all of the Madden NFL 13 roster update changes for week 12.

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Luck12 @ 11/21/12 10:45 AM
Kaepernick up to a 78.

# 2 reddogmaddogbul @ 11/21/12 11:33 AM
Heres the link fellows Donny just updated the rosters .
http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/n...-roster-update

# 3 azdawgpound @ 11/21/12 11:52 AM
wow our defense got 7 sacks on cowboys but only 4 players get increased on defense???? and no increase for T-Rich? he had almost 100 yards rushing on cowboys defense. sorta funny no decrease for Buster Skrine he played horriable had like 4 flags for PI on him and was main reason we lost to the cowboys.

# 4 reddogmaddogbul @ 11/21/12 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
wow our defense got 7 sacks on cowboys but only 4 players get increased on defense???? and no increase for T-Rich? he had almost 100 yards rushing on cowboys defense. sorta funny no decrease for Buster Skrine he played horriable had like 4 flags for PI on him and was main reason we lost to the cowboys.
Couldn't agree more whoever deciding that one person should do the roosters must be .

# 5 Iceman87GT @ 11/21/12 12:45 PM
James Jones drops a point, I don't know why, I don't remember him having any drops on sunday.

Mason Crosby who has never gotten any love from EA drops even further. I know he is in a slump but he should be dropping from 85 to 82 not from 82 to 79, he's been underrated for years in the game.

There are a lot of micro increases/decreases in this update, in fact there are some players who one week get +1 and the next week get -1.

They need to update the ratings for players based on a 2-week trend, if a player has a great game put them on a watch list, if they play similarly or better then you up their stats. It gets really annoying when they up a rookie/developing player one week then when he doesn't have a great week the next week (expected of rookies and players being developed) they take away the points so instead of upping a player getting a hang for the game, said player stays in the high-60s/low 70s the entire season.

# 6 mkharsh33 @ 11/21/12 12:50 PM
Too bad the Plaxico Burress signing with the Steelers didn't get done in time. And I don't like how Mendenhall got lowered just because he's injured (in my estimation).

# 7 bigball12 @ 11/21/12 01:19 PM
What a bummer about Plax. Really wanted to play online with him & Batch.

# 8 MachineGunLotto @ 11/21/12 01:22 PM
Im torn that Matty Ice dropped to a 93 just based off of one game. I mean come on lol he is still having a great season. But it really dont matter. He will earn his 95 or even higher in these next couple of weeks.

# 9 Chiefsfan881129 @ 11/21/12 01:36 PM
Wow donny moore are you kidding?? You have not updated Dustin Colquitt all year who is having a pro bowl year. But you drop Flowers even when he playing lights out football but have yet to increase him as well.

And it took u 12 weeks to notice Donteri Poe playing good football im happy he got an increase but it should have came eariler.

Eric Berry has regained his pre ACL form and playing good football last 3weeks but no increase

Sccoup has kicked pretty well the last few weeks yet cant even get an increased.

These are guys well deserving but got ignored.

Also Abe Elam was the one bruned by AJ Green and he does not get dropped but Flowers does go figure Abe been getting bruned all year Flowers has not but he the one dropped.

Then u forget to put Jake O Connelll on IR and add OG Rich Ragland called up from PS last thurs
Can u add Patrick DeMarco the FB and WR Josh Bellamy and Cosby the TE guys on our PS.

EA hires donny moore but its clear he does not pay attention. Either EA can demand he does better or they should replace him.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

# 10 DBMcGee3 @ 11/21/12 01:41 PM
Aldon Smith up to a 94? Awesome, thanks Bears OL.

# 11 ravensfan84 @ 11/21/12 05:35 PM
If I start a new CC mode offline will I have the current roster update or the old one ?

# 12 Iceman87GT @ 11/21/12 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MachineGunLotto
Im torn that Matty Ice dropped to a 93 just based off of one game. I mean come on lol he is still having a great season. But it really dont matter. He will earn his 95 or even higher in these next couple of weeks.
Yeah 1 game should not have dropped him that much, now you can certainly make the argument that he was overrated (he's had a great year but I don't know if he is a 95), but then that highlights another poor decision in his rating. Either they took too much off or they shouldn't have had him so high in the first place, either way someone isn't doing their job right.

There is too much adjusting going on in these updates, a lot of players are going up 1 week and down the next, single game performances are being given too much weight. W we have weird drops based on 1 game and players who are improving, going nowhere with their ratings because the ratings czar is judging them from week to week instead of over time (+1 one week -1 the next +1 the following, then -1 the next 2 weeks and often this is because they didn't keep up their level of play, not because their performance warranted a drop).

I'm not going to pretend to say I could do better with the ratings themselves, but I can definitely think of a better system for evaluating the players than what we have seen this year (definitely handled it better last year).

# 13 bmj2k7 @ 11/22/12 11:55 PM
Patriot fans dont really need to download this, after the beatdown of the jets, and winning in all phases of the game and were just dominating the Jets. I see several increases coming to players like Gregory, Spikes, Love, Wilfork, Dennard, Vereen, Cunningham etc bc they all played great tonight! Im sure next week they will all rise a point or two atleast!

# 14 Jay62107 @ 11/23/12 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefsfan881129
Wow donny moore are you kidding?? You have not updated Dustin Colquitt all year who is having a pro bowl year. But you drop Flowers even when he playing lights out football but have yet to increase him as well.

And it took u 12 weeks to notice Donteri Poe playing good football im happy he got an increase but it should have came eariler.

Eric Berry has regained his pre ACL form and playing good football last 3weeks but no increase

Sccoup has kicked pretty well the last few weeks yet cant even get an increased.

Also Abe Elam was the one bruned by AJ Green and he does not get dropped but Flowers does go figure Abe been getting bruned all year Flowers has not but he the one dropped.

Then u forget to put Jake O Connelll on IR and add OG Rich Ragland called up from PS last thurs
Can u add Patrick DeMarco the FB and WR Josh Bellamy and Cosby the TE guys on our PS.

EA hires donny moore but its clear he does not pay attention. Either EA can demand he does better or they should replace him.

Brandon Flowers got beat worse than Elam on that sideline catch and looking on the chiefs message board Poe hasn't been doing too good considering he only has 18 tackles and 0 sacks. and how can you say anything good about Eric berry after that game he was getting abused by Gresham but I guess you don't remember that most of Greshams catches came from berry guarding him and on one play carrying him on his back into the end zone with 2 other players

# 15 Bdubb @ 11/23/12 05:31 PM
So watching Gostowski in real life he pounds the ball into the endzone every kick off basically but when I get full strength kick in the game its at the 10 yard line.

# 16 bmj2k7 @ 11/24/12 01:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdubb
So watching Gostowski in real life he pounds the ball into the endzone every kick off basically but when I get full strength kick in the game its at the 10 yard line.
The real sad part is about him, in college and some pre-draft things some of the seniors did, he kicked 70+ yard FG he only made about half bc the wind took them bc they were in MIA stadium. But he has a leg where he could break the FG distance record by almost 10 yards if he were on a bad team at the end of a game. And his 1st NFL FG was a 52 yarder, only BB has the guts, and believes in the next man up, bc not many coaches would go say, 52 yarder go kick it rookie but he did, and Gostowski made it easily! Yet on Madden he cant make a 50+ yarder or kick a kickoff out the back of the endzone, that needs to be fixed! I might buy M14 if they remove the awful CC mode and instead of being lazy and let you play franchise. I use to be able to have a couple superstar's, franchise's all at once and it was great. They wonder why people dont buy there game anymore, its bc ratings dont mean anything. Drop Brady or Brees to a 25, and they still go 28 of 36 for 290 yards and a couple scores every game.

# 17 DJ @ 11/27/12 12:10 PM
How do I make this roster available for use in my Offline CCM?

# 18 Chiefsfan881129 @ 11/29/12 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay62107
Brandon Flowers got beat worse than Elam on that sideline catch and looking on the chiefs message board Poe hasn't been doing too good considering he only has 18 tackles and 0 sacks. and how can you say anything good about Eric berry after that game he was getting abused by Gresham but I guess you don't remember that most of Greshams catches came from berry guarding him and on one play carrying him on his back into the end zone with 2 other players
Um your so wrong about Barry and Flowers but i should not be suprised because coming from a Bungals fan id expect that from them..

But what im getting at is Barry has started to regain his pre acl form he not quite there yet but his play has improved and plus i watched that game outside of that Fluke TD catch Barry shut him down. Barry i can see being put back at 88 or up to an 89

Plus Ur TE was bruning lewis daniels or elam more Barry had his number outside of that fluke td

Also Green bruns everyone but truth is Abe Elam was the one who allowed that again Fluke play to occur But what i was saying is Flowers has played great football all year and has yet to be increased..flowers should be about a 94 to 96 based on his year so far

About Poe just ignore them jokers saying that there fans who hated the pick and will refuse to admit he is getting better because they wanted someone else as there so wrong those people u saw say it the truth is he played good football for a rookie NT everyone acts like if a player dont get sacks he is a bust well sorry but its not always about sacks there nice yes but its looking at all the other little things as well and he has improved each week.. Poe could be a 79 or 80 guy right now

Also colquitt has had a awesome year and not one increase guy has been one of the best punters in the game Colquitt should be anywhere between 93 and 96

Sccoup has been one of the more accurate kickers in the league since being drafted in 09 and donny has yet to upgrade him enough to refelct that im not saying he should be s 90+ but he should be around 85 to 89

Elam has been brunt in coverege alot this year yet i can admit he has been better lately but not enough to warrent an increase also travis daniels has been burned as well and they dont get dropped yet?? Sorry but the stuff i have said is true i watch the games every play every week and i can asure u donny moore is doing a terriable job as the roster guy right now.. If he cant improve his job performence it should be like any other job he should be replaced.. If he does not improve his job performence.. Go Chiefs.

# 19 moveitsjosh @ 11/29/12 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefsfan881129

Flowers is going down?
He is my favorite player.
The dude played against Manning and Thomas, and shuts him down, the one time Manning threw to his side it was picked off.
Of course, there are blown plays sometimes because of his size, but most of the time he is on recievers like glue.

# 20 Chiefsfan881129 @ 11/30/12 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moveitsjosh
Flowers is going down?
He is my favorite player.
The dude played against Manning and Thomas, and shuts him down, the one time Manning threw to his side it was picked off.
Of course, there are blown plays sometimes because of his size, but most of the time he is on recievers like glue.
Yea i agree guy is a stud snd should of been in the pro bowl by now

Yea he went down 1 point last week then back up 1 point this week yet he has not moved up from his 92 rating all year the way he is playing this year he should be about a 96 or 97 overall but donny does not really pay attention

Again he drops Barry yet Barry had a good game again outside of a fluke td again and he drops 1 point if anything leave him at 86 or boost him back to an 88 since he beginging to play good again and is slowly regaining is 2010 pre acl form u watch Barry will have a good week this week and donny wont increase him..

Oh and Sccoup finally got a 1 point increase whoop dee doo how about him being atleast an 83 to 86 with more kpw cuz he can kick 56 and 58 yard fg's for real but cant in madden..

And im sick and tired of Colquitt being overlooked guy is one of the best punters in the NFL and leads the lg in Punts inside the 10 yard line may be one of the best coffin corner punters in the NFL but has not seen an increase since Madden 11 Guy should be atleast a 96 ovr as he is having a pro bowl year if not for schifeers and lechler in our division he would of already been to a pro bowl.. Give the man some love go chiefs.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.