Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

According to Ronnie2K, the NBA 2K13 patch should arrive sometime tomorrow (most likely in the morning for 360 and later in the afternoon for PS3). The patch arrives much faster than earlier anticipated.

Full details on the NBA 2K13 patch will be released tomorrow, but he did mention many fixes are coming for gameplay, MyCareer, Association and much more.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 rockchisler @ 11/26/12 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by capitolrf
#NBA2K13 patch update to be released within 24 hours on both XBOX 360 & PS3. Notes to be released tomorrow. RT pls!
Under Promise, Over Deliver..For the patch and website..

# 2 MavsManiac4Life @ 11/26/12 08:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockchisler
Under Promise, Over Deliver..For the patch and website..
2K needs to keep doing this, makes for less anger from the fans.

# 3 Goffs @ 11/26/12 09:19 PM
What about the PC version? The console patches are being released quite early so I'm hopeful that it gets release in January...

# 4 coolcras7 @ 11/26/12 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsManiac4Life
2K needs to keep doing this, makes for less anger from the fans.
2k has no control over when MS and Sony released the patch, the 14 day estimate was just them being conservative.

# 5 keshunleon @ 11/26/12 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcras7
2k has no control over when MS and Sony released the patch, the 14 day estimate was just them being conservative.
Completely agree!

They do control the info about the patch though, so why wait to inform us what the updates will be

# 6 roadman @ 11/26/12 09:29 PM
According to Ronny, heavy on game play and My Career and Association tweaks.

# 7 roadman @ 11/26/12 09:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by keshunleon
Completely agree!

They do control the info about the patch though, so why wait to inform us what the updates will be
Because if they were released early, and they had to take something out, this forum would explode.

We all want to know now and earlier, but within 24 hrs, we all will know.

# 8 ntnme2lose @ 11/26/12 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
According to Ronny, heavy on game play and My Career and Association tweaks.
Where did he say this?

# 9 nova91 @ 11/26/12 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntnme2lose
Where did he say this?
On his twitter.

# 10 keshunleon @ 11/26/12 09:42 PM
I understand that and I am pretty sure Ronnie already knows what was kept and scraped.
What I was saying is when he sent out the tweet why not release what the patch will obtain.

# 11 keshunleon @ 11/26/12 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntnme2lose
Where did he say this?
If you click on the link his it will bring up his tweeter.

# 12 roadman @ 11/26/12 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by keshunleon
I understand that and I am pretty sure Ronnie already knows what was kept and scraped.
What I was saying is when he sent out the tweet why not release what the patch will obtain.
Maybe because they were just informed by MS and Sony, so, someone needs to write up the details and approve it to the powers to be.

My guess.

# 13 bullsfan87 @ 11/26/12 10:10 PM
Man I swear I would be so happy if they fixed the big men 3 point tendencies glitch in association mode.

2 years in a row come on son.

# 14 EarvGotti @ 11/26/12 10:23 PM
I swear, 2K is so freaking backwards. How do you release a patch before the community even knows what's in the patch?

# 15 tetoleetd @ 11/26/12 10:26 PM
idk if this can be answered as of yet, but does anyone know if we'll have to restart our associations or careers for the changes in the patch to be implemented?

# 16 roadman @ 11/26/12 10:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarvGotti
I swear, 2K is so freaking backwards. How do you release a patch before the community even knows what's in the patch?
I take it you don't play Madden, NCAA, FIFA and NHL. I'm not sure if The Show does, but it's pretty standard operating procedure with the games above to release the patch notes once the patch is certified.

I'm guessing with the companies above it's corporate policy and that sounds like the way 2k is, too.

# 17 Steve_OS @ 11/26/12 11:24 PM
Should be an interesting morning, tomorrow...

# 18 LionsFanNJ @ 11/26/12 11:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarvGotti
You've obviously never played another sports game thats been patched. 2k is not alone in this. Not by a long shot.

# 19 WhiteMan22 @ 11/26/12 11:27 PM
Hell ya. Sounds good. I just got NBA 2K from Amazon today and was going wait until the patch to play it, but now I'll play it tomorrow. Hope it fixes what is wrong.

# 20 ideaman81 @ 11/26/12 11:35 PM
Well I'm glad it is ahead of schedule since the CPU rebound cheesed me hard in a association game earlier. Hopefully that doesn't mean it is half assed like I am expecting though.

« Previous1234Next »

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.