Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

According to Ronnie2K, the NBA 2K13 patch should arrive sometime tomorrow (most likely in the morning for 360 and later in the afternoon for PS3). The patch arrives much faster than earlier anticipated.

Full details on the NBA 2K13 patch will be released tomorrow, but he did mention many fixes are coming for gameplay, MyCareer, Association and much more.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 ntnme2lose @ 11/26/12 11:40 PM
Anyone else really think they aren't going to fix much of anything?

# 22 illwill10 @ 11/26/12 11:53 PM
I have to see what is fixed, but I am glad it came out so early.

It looks like I might be able to start my 2nd career. Probably wont start an association until after Christmas. Now I got to look for a good community roster.

# 23 acidraindrops08 @ 11/27/12 12:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMan22
Hell ya. Sounds good. I just got NBA 2K from Amazon today and was going wait until the patch to play it, but now I'll play it tomorrow. Hope it fixes what is wrong.
So you were going to wait for the patch to play even though you don't even know what needs fixed? Interesting.

# 24 xirdneh132 @ 11/27/12 12:29 AM
This has all been so secretive and sudden. Ronnie should have just come out and said "We're going to release a patch at some point and it's going to fix some stuff."

# 25 The 24th Letter @ 11/27/12 12:43 AM
Awesome news!

# 26 kamackeris76 @ 11/27/12 12:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xirdneh132
This has all been so secretive and sudden. Ronnie should have just come out and said "We're going to release a patch at some point and it's going to fix some stuff."
Errrrrrr....he did

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

# 27 Cedrik @ 11/27/12 01:00 AM
My main hopes are that the patch fixes replays, blocks, off boards (this seems to have gotten better as I have) and not holding my breath on this one but sim stats eg. So Ibaka can average more than 2 bpg and so Rondo etc. can easily hit double figure assists without having to lower everyone else on the teams passing rating.

# 28 unknowndevil @ 11/27/12 01:06 AM
god dammit
now I have to decide to either watch lakers game or play 2k13....
I guess still Lakers

# 29 geoff2005 @ 11/27/12 01:27 AM
will the patch fix the problem with Mycareer where if u are playing off the server your VC turns into skill points and u cant change back?

cause this fcking sucks....

# 30 diehardknicksfan @ 11/27/12 01:39 AM
Hope i can block a dunk or knock the guy off corse

Tired of guys like d will and james harden smashing on chandler

# 31 Trackball @ 11/27/12 01:49 AM
Oh man, I can hardly wait.

I recently had a MyCareer game where I was a 7'1" center, and I got 45 points...and three rebounds.

Naturally, the Social Media was all over the lack of rebounds instead of the 45 points...same thing happens when I get less than three assists in a game. Makes me feel guilty...

Oh, by the way, the replays showed that at least two rebounds should have been mine--but they bounced off my hands.

At the time, I had a Hands rating of 80 and a Defensive Rebounding rating of 95.

Don't get me wrong, the game is a TON of fun when it works as intended, but I'd prefer to get beat for rebounds because I was boxed out, out of position, or didn't jump in time, rather than the game saying "screw you."

Looking forward to the patch notes.

# 32 Find_the_Door @ 11/27/12 03:07 AM
If the eurostep three's aren't patched then this patch is a waste of time, wish they'd just confirm that one issue cause it's gamebreaking.

# 33 ntnme2lose @ 11/27/12 03:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackball
Oh man, I can hardly wait.

I recently had a MyCareer game where I was a 7'1" center, and I got 45 points...and three rebounds.

Naturally, the Social Media was all over the lack of rebounds instead of the 45 points...same thing happens when I get less than three assists in a game. Makes me feel guilty...

Oh, by the way, the replays showed that at least two rebounds should have been mine--but they bounced off my hands.

At the time, I had a Hands rating of 80 and a Defensive Rebounding rating of 95.

Don't get me wrong, the game is a TON of fun when it works as intended, but I'd prefer to get beat for rebounds because I was boxed out, out of position, or didn't jump in time, rather than the game saying "screw you."

Looking forward to the patch notes.
Its been that way for the past two years for me when it comes to rebounding with my MyPlayer. They always just tap the ball up or the ball will bounce off of them when they go up for a rebound.

# 34 zniv @ 11/27/12 03:58 AM
Also just got the patch. What's new?

# 35 Find_the_Door @ 11/27/12 04:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zniv
Also just got the patch. What's new?
Check and see if eurostep three's are still falling... PLEASE

# 36 redsfan4life @ 11/27/12 04:42 AM
Notes on blacktop games:

You start about 5 feet further back now, so you can't just catch the check and immediately shoot.

Threes seem to be slightly more difficult. Guys with 75-80 3 won't be draining everything.

Steals still arcade-like. I blame the signature skills for this. I have 95 ball security I shouldn't get stripped 3 times in one game to 21.

# 37 lsu4life86 @ 11/27/12 04:42 AM
For Xbox only 2mb. Not a biggie but i did notice you Still can't delete a signature skill

# 38 boredtoday @ 11/27/12 04:55 AM
yea in blacktop you start further away now.

sadly tho, it's still the same guy who starts with the ball everytime. so, ballhogging problem still there.

not sure about the 'win by 2' haven't had a game that close yet. i will post back once i encounter that.

# 39 Norris_Cole @ 11/27/12 04:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batum Shaka Laka
Check and see if eurostep three's are still falling... PLEASE
4 of 4 with Lillard so far, so I guess it wasn't fixed...

# 40 Find_the_Door @ 11/27/12 05:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norris_Cole
4 of 4 with Lillard so far, so I guess it wasn't fixed...
Are you serious...

What was the point of them even releasing it then...

Games broke

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.