Home
WWE 13 News Post

As is the norm in WWE releases these days, there's a fairly robust set of downloadable wrestlers created by the community in WWE 13. Whether it's legends, omitted current stars or grapplers from other promotions, WWE 13 looks to be continuing the trend of unique DLC wrestlers from the community. As always, there is some variance in the quality, but you can always use the filters to find specific content or stuff that's rating highly in the community. In the meantime, here's a list of some of the best characters to check out so far.

Read More - Ten Coolest Character Creations in WWE 13

Game: WWE 13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 9 - View All
WWE 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Union Carbine @ 11/28/12 04:18 PM
I noticed you don't give credit to anyone for their work. Are these all your creations?

# 2 Dprimetime21 @ 11/28/12 04:54 PM
i think these wrestlers all suck and their are way better ones. like sting big poppa pump scott hall hoolywood hogan goldberg. these wrestlers are all turds

# 3 CM Hooe @ 11/28/12 06:01 PM
Yokozuna's turnbuckle Banzai Drop finisher is in the game as a DLC Move; it's called the "Rump Shaker", it's executed in the corner, and I believe it's unlocked by downloading Rikishi.

# 4 Pezell04x @ 11/28/12 06:26 PM
There is definitely an RVD out there that look way better than this one.

Surprised there is no mention of Hogan, Warrior, etc.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

# 5 Gramps91 @ 11/28/12 06:43 PM
I must say that Iron Sheik is spot on. WWE games always have great CAW modes.

# 6 SmashMan @ 11/28/12 08:15 PM
I like the idea of the article, but it could use some work if there will be more in the future.

- Listing the creator's name alongside the CAW is a must. Kind of defeats the purpose of highlighting them if there's no easy way to help the reader find these creations.

- Better photos. If the author doesn't have a cap card, that's fine - but I would try to get better photos than these. The Neidhart one is the worst (he's blinking, caught in motion blur, and doesn't showcase the attire the author mentions) but from the shakiness of photographing a televison, and the blown out whites, these aren't the greatest pics.

# 7 R9NALD9 @ 11/29/12 01:09 AM
The Kurt Angle I downloaded looks 100000 times better than the one listed above

# 8 Instant C1a55ic @ 11/29/12 09:13 AM
I got up to date themes for Kurt Angle! its under the wrestling section of the forums!

# 9 VAsPrince @ 11/29/12 09:25 AM
I think my creation on the Xbox 360 of the Japanese Legend Hayabusa is better than those! If THQ would just add a slash to the Creation Suite then you probably wouldn't be able to tell its a creation.

# 10 rynecandy @ 11/30/12 09:08 AM
If you go to You Tube and look up the channel for SmalkTalks, it highlights community creations (wrestlers & rings). It also gives you a link to their website and you can see all their stuff. I've been getting high quality creations from them and making the game bring back more memories from my youth.

# 11 acolbert @ 11/30/12 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rynecandy
If you go to You Tube and look up the channel for SmalkTalks, it highlights community creations (wrestlers & rings). It also gives you a link to their website and you can see all their stuff. I've been getting high quality creations from them and making the game bring back more memories from my youth.
I tried searching for SmalkTalks and nothing came up am I doing something wrong? This is not one of those smart allic replies I just really would like to check the site out

# 12 Diesl @ 11/30/12 10:11 AM
i only "feel" the Iron Sheik, D'Lo & Doink(but Doink isn't that hard to create)

....Question to me is how "your ranking" works?
You choose guys about the body morph, attires or both?

Angle's attire is spot on, same with RVD but both esp. Angle's face is way off!
Anvil, looks more like Big Boss Man.
Yokuzuna's face morph is horrible, also to young.
Hurricane, Head morph isn't good too.
Andre, to young, face is off.
Liger, i don't feel him! Attire looks not correct, but mabye its a bad picture...

# 13 Bard @ 11/30/12 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by acolbert
I tried searching for SmalkTalks and nothing came up am I doing something wrong? This is not one of those smart allic replies I just really would like to check the site out
http://caws.smacktalks.org/index.php?g=18&cat=1

# 14 acolbert @ 11/30/12 12:23 PM
Thanks man!

# 15 bigbob @ 11/30/12 12:46 PM
How dare you not like the same wrestler that everyone else likes! This list sucks because it doesn't have my favorite wrestler on it!

That's all I read from everyone else.

I love Jim Neidhart one. I think out of all of them, that's definitely my favorite. Although the Hurricane and D-Lo Brown one are also up there.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.