Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

According to the NBA2KInsider, we should see another NBA 2K13 roster update tomorrow morning, which includes new players, rating adjustments and the white hot Miami Heat uniforms.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 LD2k @ 12/04/12 07:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJAK2
...2kinsider has been getting curb stomped Gears of War style this year.
Ouch, that must hurt.

# 22 bigball12 @ 12/04/12 07:06 PM
Dwight better have that Headband

# 23 Xuriath @ 12/04/12 07:16 PM
Of course they do a update as soon as a laker player goes down for extended period of time smh. Sad, hope MWP gets a well deserved update.

# 24 XenoZograscope @ 12/04/12 07:35 PM
Another disappointment.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-GALAXY -S3 using Tapatalk 2

# 25 sreckless @ 12/04/12 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigball12
Dwight better have that Headband
I'd much rather someone get him a mirror so he can stop wearing it IRL.

# 26 Goffs @ 12/04/12 07:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
Ouch, that must hurt.
Will we get a PC roster update as well? We didn't even get the Nov 17 one....

# 27 jebediah @ 12/04/12 08:08 PM
LD2K, can you or anyone confirm that we will be getting uniform codes. It seems as when it comes to uniform codes, nobody says or confirms anything. I have a highly edited roster that I've been working on for weeks, I want my rosters with the new Uni's. Anybody, Anyone...???

# 28 Find_the_Door @ 12/04/12 09:06 PM
Hopefully Lillard's shooting ratings are updated. Hope his jumper is edited. Hope Freeland is given his cyberface. Hope Claver is added. Hope Barton is back in the rotation. Hope Hickson's rebound ratings are updated.

Lots of hoping, but I expect to be totally disappointed yet again... -_-

# 29 Rob19ny @ 12/04/12 09:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zizoux
What harm would adding new shoes do to you ? So according to you the crowd being in the game has nothing to do with gameplay and not having them would be ok?

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2
1st off, you said "we." I do not care for shoes, headbands, etc. Why? Because the game is about having 2 teams with jerseys on scoring with a basketball to win the game. Anything else being detailed on should be considered a lucky bonus. Last I checked, there are still players missing that need to be added to their respective teams, plus player ratings on who has been hot or cold during the season(this takes priority). The crowd is more relevant than a couple players wearing accessories. I seriously believe that when you play 2K, you pause to use instant replay to look at what players have on rather than playing to win.

"What harm would adding new shoes do to you ?"

The same harm that not adding shoes would do to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deezy24
I agree with this 100% Too many of you are concerned with dress up bull**** in this game. MyPlayer looks like a fukking bum in MyCareer with a white tshirt and some green sneakers but his rating is at 95 overall in MyCareer. Who gives a shhit what elbow or dikc pad the player is wearing. For crying out loud. Play the fukking game and quit worrying about what it is these black players wear. What's next? They gonna put a KFC in the game and everyone can eat chicken? Original or extra crispy?? mashed taters? then someone will complain where the gravy is at so 2K can make a patch to include that for all you whiny aS$ bishes.
lol You said it.

# 30 mreyes930 @ 12/04/12 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob19ny
Seriously, just petition for "NBA 2K14: Dress your player like a barbie doll Edition"
Why do so many people always resort to the "Barbie/Dress-Up" comments? It adds to the authentic look of the game. If you don't notice the difference, that's fine, but why knock the people that enjoy real shoes on the feet of their favorite teams/players? Creates a new level of immersion for the people that enjoy it.

# 31 UnbelievablyRAW @ 12/04/12 09:55 PM
Its been 4 years and Joe Johnson still has the same hunchback jumpshot that looks nothing like the shot he has in real life lmao

# 32 Rob19ny @ 12/04/12 10:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mreyes930
Why do so many people always resort to the "Barbie/Dress-Up" comments? It adds to the authentic look of the game. If you don't notice the difference, that's fine, but why knock the people that enjoy real shoes on the feet of their favorite teams/players? Creates a new level of immersion for the people that enjoy it.
Look at the comment thats above your comment.

# 33 brandon623 @ 12/04/12 11:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnbelievablyRAW
Its been 4 years and Joe Johnson still has the same hunchback jumpshot that looks nothing like the shot he has in real life lmao
Joe Johnson's jumpshot was spot on in 2k11....

# 34 rockchisler @ 12/05/12 01:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by imdrbbro
they should tone reach in calls down and increase blocks. bit off topic.
There is a thread for that

# 35 Belly_of_a_Whale @ 12/05/12 01:58 AM
Hoping they don't just focus on tweaking the stars and give these players (and many more) their much-needed ratings adjustments:

Valanciunas, Mullens, J.Taylor, C.Parsons, O.Asik, M.Morris, E.Bledsoe, Ja.Crawford, R.Wallace, P.Prigioni (Pass/Stl), A.Drummond, K.Singler, Shved, Peckovic, D. Cunningham, Q.Pondexter, Z.Randolph, M.Conley, G.Vasquez, N.Vucevic, J.Crowder, B.James, M.Leonard, D.Lillard, N.Collison, Thabeet, L.Stephenson, P.George, E.Turner, P.Tucker, D.Waiters, T.Zeller, J.Pargo,

# 36 Vic23 @ 12/05/12 03:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon623
Joe Johnson's jumpshot was spot on in 2k11....
i haven't played with Joe since nba 2k11. idk what that crap they got as his shot but it sucks

# 37 yungmeaks @ 12/05/12 03:51 AM
I agree. Joe Johnson's jumpshot is horrible. Along with Jarrett Jack's. Smh

# 38 Find_the_Door @ 12/05/12 06:33 AM
Lillard from 77 to 82 OVR

Mid range from 74 to 82

Steal from 72 to 80

3pt from 75 to 83

Pass from 82 to 86

Speed from 92 to 94

Quickness from 94 to 96

Stamina from 93 to 99

# 39 dragula15 @ 12/05/12 06:40 AM
These are literally the only additions i noticed (some may have been included in the last update but not sure):

DeQuan Jones ORL
Cory Higgins CHA (Cyber face)
Donald Sloan CLE (Cyber face)
Tony Wroten MEM (Cyber face)
Brian Roberts NOH
Chris Copeland NYK
Robert Sacre LA (Cyber face)
Kravtsov DET
Khris Middleton DET (Cyber face)
Greg Smith HOU (Cyber face)
PJ Tucker PHX
Claver POR

still missing a lot of guys...slowly but surely?

# 40 c15dubb @ 12/05/12 06:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragula15
These are literally the only additions i noticed (some may have been included in the last update but not sure):

DeQuan Jones ORL
Cory Higgins CHA (Cyber face)
Donald Sloan CLE (Cyber face)
Tony Wroten MEM (Cyber face)
Brian Roberts NOH
Chris Copeland NYK
Robert Sacre LA (Cyber face)
Kravtsov DET
Khris Middleton DET (Cyber face)
Greg Smith HOU (Cyber face)
PJ Tucker PHX
Claver POR

still missing a lot of guys...slowly but surely?

the ones that don't say cyberface I'm assuming are CAPs, yes?

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.