Home
MLB 13 The Show News Post

To view a higher resolution screenshot, click here.

Game: MLB 13 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 36 - View All
MLB 13 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 The Kid 24 @ 12/06/12 12:03 PM
Russell... Can you please give Ryan Braun a haircut?... He's no longer sporting the long hair.

# 2 Vanman2425 @ 12/06/12 12:07 PM
I was hoping the name plates on the back of the Nats' uniforms could be fixed. They should be much bigger:

# 3 Vanman2425 @ 12/06/12 12:10 PM
Also the piping on the uniform should be thicker:

# 4 econoodle @ 12/06/12 12:51 PM
It's hard to tell from that pic, because he's grimacing sort of, but is it possible they fixed the warped head of CC?
A couple of other players had that warped look, Russell Martin being another.

# 5 sydrogerdavid @ 12/06/12 01:39 PM
Does anybody see any new stuff?

What about the the index finger being on the inside or outside of the glove? Has it always been on the inside on the fastbacks?

# 6 thaSLAB @ 12/06/12 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydrogerdavid

What about the the index finger being on the inside or outside of the glove? Has it always been on the inside on the fastbacks?
LOL, finally someone noticed!

Sent from my LTEvo using Tapatalk 2

# 7 bp4baseball @ 12/06/12 01:56 PM
Quote:

Good Catch. I wonder if we'll also have the option to have the finger completely in the glove as well.
Edit: That may be the case in the Braun shot, but it's hard to tell

# 8 TheRunAndShoot @ 12/06/12 01:59 PM
Quote:

Not sure if it's my imagination, new player models, or a new pant length setting but the below the calf seems baggy-er.

# 9 GrandMaster B @ 12/06/12 02:24 PM
It would add a nice touch if the sponsors/ads you chose in Franchise mode would actually appear in your ballpark. They have yet to do this. I kinow they need room for the real sponsors but still.

# 10 sydrogerdavid @ 12/06/12 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandMaster B
It would add a nice touch if the sponsors/ads you chose in Franchise mode would actually appear in your ballpark. They have yet to do this. I kinow they need room for the real sponsors but still.
You are wrong in this regard.
Back in MLB 2005, the sponsors you chose in franchise mode did appear in the ballpark. I don't know when it was taken out though.

# 11 The Kid 24 @ 12/06/12 03:05 PM
Looks like another year of not being able to select different web types for gloves ... When will we see OF gloves with Trapeze web style & P/INF gloves with Open Web style!!

# 12 Nexgenrulz @ 12/06/12 03:53 PM
Looks great. Can't wait!!

# 13 Unit303 @ 12/06/12 04:48 PM
Looks exactly the same. I guess we can wait til after community day but I hope the excuse is not we poured our hearts and souls into the Vita version again. For 60 dollars I need to see some major improvements.

You want to release at 29.99 with the same bugs and stuff and some minor fixes that is fine by me. 60? Hell no. And that goes for any game on the PS3 which is pretty much ancient history to me.

Certainly, if franchise has some major improvements that would skew me towards a purchase but I am not sure about any of that after last year.

# 14 sydrogerdavid @ 12/06/12 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unit303
Looks exactly the same. I guess we can wait til after community day but I hope the excuse is not we poured our hearts and souls into the Vita version again. For 60 dollars I need to see some major improvements.

You want to release at 29.99 with the same bugs and stuff and some minor fixes that is fine by me. 60? Hell no. And that goes for any game on the PS3 which is pretty much ancient history to me.

Certainly, if franchise has some major improvements that would skew me towards a purchase but I am not sure about any of that after last year.
It pretty much a guarantee that franchise will have improvements this year. Remember the CBA signed last year? It changed tons of things in how the off season and contracts work. Also the Astros are moving to the AL West, which now requires interleague play throughout the season.

# 15 catch212 @ 12/06/12 05:48 PM
Yeah, I don't think screens are doing much at this point--I don't see much change from MLB 12. I'm just waiting to hear news on franchise.

As long as they updated the franchise some and got rid of the 200-foot high foul ball bounces off home plate I'll buy this thing day 1.

# 16 seanjeezy @ 12/06/12 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
Looks like another year of not being able to select different web types for gloves ... When will we see OF gloves with Trapeze web style & P/INF gloves with Open Web style!!
I always thought it was funny how infielders wore the trap-eze style gloves and outfielders wore the cross bar style. It should be the opposite lol

# 17 Unit303 @ 12/06/12 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjeezy
I always thought it was funny how infielders wore the trap-eze style gloves and outfielders wore the cross bar style. It should be the opposite lol
Let's hope they can get that in.

# 18 Tabata4Prez @ 12/06/12 09:13 PM
I'm the biggest MLB The Show fan but for the first time, I'm not very impressed. I was hoping for a little more. To me it looks exactly the same as MLB 12. It's early though. So maybe I'm jumping the gun a bit.

# 19 Knight165 @ 12/06/12 09:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabata4Prez
I'm the biggest MLB The Show fan but for the first time, I'm not very impressed. I was hoping for a little more. To me it looks exactly the same as MLB 12. It's early though. So maybe I'm jumping the gun a bit.
I wouldn't expect the big changes for '13 to be in graphics. Not with the PS4(whatever it will be called) on the very near horizon(especially DEVELOPMENT wise) ....but rather look for the bigger moves on the modes within the game.

M.K.
Knight165

# 20 Woodweaver @ 12/06/12 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabata4Prez
Yeah, I'm already pissed at how all my favorite teams will be doing in the 2013 season too! :-)

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.