Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

EA SPORTS is inviting college football enthusiasts to showcase their passion in a brand-new NCAA Football cover vote. Between now and December 31st, fans of all 126 FBS schools will have the opportunity to demonstrate why their team deserves the coveted cover. Polls are now open on the official EA SPORTS NCAA Football Facebook page, as the field of 126 is narrowed to 32.Fanhood extends beyond voting, and true fans are encouraged to come up with creative ways to represent their team. Impassioned tweets using the hashtag #NCAACoverVote, Instagram photos of campus landmarks, YouTube videos of university traditions and more will all count toward a school’s chances to advance to the next round. In short, fans are encouraged to go all in and represent the team they root for every Saturday.

Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Xero Theory 42 @ 12/21/12 11:52 AM
Put Trent Steelman on the cover

# 42 grabursock55 @ 12/21/12 01:06 PM
Just for you people who think that they are going to ignore NCAA 14 because it will be the last NCAA exclusively on this generation of consoles, consider this: NCAA 06 was the last NCAA football game exclusively for xbox and PS2, and it is widely regarded as one of the best NCAA football games of all time. So dont give up hope, guys.

# 43 herropreese @ 12/24/12 02:24 AM
Hoping for FCS team so EA is pretty much forced to add them into the game.

# 44 EAGLESFAN10 @ 12/29/12 12:46 AM
To be Honest Manti Te'o should be on the cover and I don't even like Notre Dame

Yea I know Johnny Manziel Had a Spectacular year and did it against SEC Teams but Te'o deserves it (Not say Manziel doesn't)

# 45 SlickRick11 @ 12/29/12 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EAGLESFAN10

Yea I know Johnny Manziel Had a Spectacular year and did it against SEC Teams but Te'o deserves it (Not say Manziel doesn't)
I agree with this.....Te'o would be a great choice, He's a senior, a future 1st round draft pick, and he was a Heisman finalist.....Not to mention he's an emotional leader and a fan favorite

# 46 Haze88 @ 12/29/12 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EAGLESFAN10

Not to mention Manziel can't be on it anyway...

# 47 ljrrecord @ 02/10/13 03:11 AM
What about Eric Reid

# 48 ljrrecord @ 02/10/13 03:16 AM
Barkevius Mingo, Sam Montgomery, Eric Reid, Bennie Logan, Tharold Simon, Brad Wing, Spencer Ware, Michael Ford, Barkevius Mingo, Sam Montgomery, Eric Reid, Bennie Logan, Tharold Simon, Brad Wing, Spencer Ware, Michael Ford, Barkevius Mingo, Sam Montgomery, Eric Reid, Bennie Logan, Tharold Simon, Brad Wing, Spencer Ware, Michael Ford, Barkevius Mingo, Sam Montgomery, Eric Reid, Bennie Logan, Tharold Simon, Brad Wing, Spencer Ware, Michael Ford, Barkevius Mingo, Sam Montgomery, Eric Reid, Bennie Logan, Tharold Simon, Brad Wing, Spencer Ware, Michael Ford, Barkevius Mingo, Sam Montgomery, Eric Reid, Bennie Logan, Tharold Simon, Brad Wing, Spencer Ware, Michael Ford, Barkevius Mingo, Sam Montgomery, Eric Reid, Bennie Logan, Tharold Simon, Brad Wing, Spencer Ware, Michael Ford, Barkevius Mingo, Sam Montgomery, Eric Reid, Bennie Logan, Tharold Simon, Brad Wing, Spencer Ware, Michael Ford

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.