Home
MLB 13 The Show News Post

IGN has released a few tidbits of information on MLB 13 The Show Franchise and Road to the Show modes.

Player development, personnel budget and a new scouting system will be prominent features in Franchise mode. Road to the Show is said to be completely different and will focus solely on your player.

What are you hoping to see in Franchise and Road to the Show modes?

Source - Why You Might Not Suck at MLB 13: The Show (IGN)

Game: MLB 13 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 36 - View All
MLB 13 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Eman5805 @ 01/23/13 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal134
That's fairly disturbing...
The joke being that he started biting his fingernails listening to a scary story or something, then started chewing his arms off...then...that.

Wait. Why am I explaining $*&)(@*&# Spongebob?

Christ...

Anywho. Can't wait to get this in my hands. RTTS centered totally around me? Hope the experience isn't too symmetrical for different positions and roles. Where they have lines about your player specifically, not just what they do as a pitcher or short stop. Like focusing that he's a great fielder and a demon on the base paths and what not.

# 42 Strings74 @ 01/24/13 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damer7
Any word on if its possible to carry over RTTS players from previous games? The first one I played was 07 and I currently have 12. It would give me much more incentive to buy the newer games as they come out if I could otherwise why spend all that time developing a guy just to have to start over?

This would be a total game changer. Easily the one feature I'd like to see above all others.

Even if just the basic stats went over it would be awesome.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.