Home
Backbreaker Vengeance News Post

Xbox Live Gold members can save 50% on Backbreaker Vengeance today through the end of 2012.

As a downloadable spin-off to the 2010 Backbreaker retail game, Backbreaker Vengeance offers improved camera angles, a refined controller layout and numerous enhancements to the Euphoria physics engine, which generates lifelike procedural collisions.

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Operation Sports gave Backbreaker Vegeance an 8.5/10 in the original review, praising its incredible physics and creative game design.

Backbreaker Vegeance was Natural Motion's final console release before the company-wide switch to mobile game development.

Cell phone hits My Horse and CSR Racing have since generated huge profits for the British-based team, which currently has no plans to revisit consoles.

Game: Backbreaker VengeanceHype Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: Xbox 360Votes for game: 11 - View All
Backbreaker Vengeance Videos
Member Comments
# 1 elgreazy1 @ 12/29/12 11:36 AM
Do the online capabilities still work since this game is "old" now? I really enjoyed BB1 and the demo for Vengeance but would only prefer to play this versus my XBL Friends.

# 2 jyoung @ 12/29/12 12:17 PM
Yep, the leaderboards and online play are both still functional.

But I really don't recommend getting this game for the online modes. The online experience is still as laggy now as it was at release. The online lag makes the game more difficult than it should be since it was designed with twitchy gameplay that demands precise timing.

The best way to compete against your friends is through local split screen multiplayer or by just challenging your friends' high scores on the leaderboards.

# 3 DJ @ 12/30/12 11:24 AM
I better buy this today.

# 4 packers96 @ 12/30/12 11:59 AM
This game can be worse than Madden 13.

# 5 Simple Mathematics @ 12/30/12 10:42 PM
Man, I wish there was going to be a Backbreaker 2...

# 6 Blzer @ 12/30/12 11:35 PM
Oh hey, that sounds gre.................... waaaaait...............

*browses NA PSN*

............... well, have fun XBL guys.

I think I want to play the regular game again, proceed with my already completed RtBB team.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.